MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1098

Anyone can edit this to kelly strategy or divided by 10. my lot size is 0.10 when starting equity is $250 this should change to 0.11 when equity growth to $500 ------------------------------------------------------------------- if(Money_management) { switch(AccountType) {...
can i put 2 diferent strategy in only 1 expert advisor? i try to compile this 2 expert togeter,but doesn't work why? exemple: MA and MACD //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Moving Average.mq4 | //|...
[Deleted]
the expert advisor is attached. Thank you in advance
Hi, I'm just starting out to use MQL4, and I want to code an EA which would act like the default Moving Average EA of MetaTrader, I have no error when I compile, but it never sends any order when I try it with the Strategy Backtester.. Here is the code: int start()  {//----      double MA = 0.0;...
[Deleted]
Hello ; How to resolve this problem : when I pass an order : there is a message " erreur fréquente " in english it means " common mistake " and its problem begins since this morning thanks
[Deleted]
Hi there, I'm looking for a simple RSIwith sound alert. I've found many similar ones but none works as what I wanted.Really appreciate if anyone can help to code the alert into the standard RSI. Iwant to use this together with other indicators I use. The following is the criteria: 1. When RSI...
guys: there is a button called symbol properties in the tester, which gives the major porperties of the chart symbol. and there is "spread" and "stoplevel" in it. the current value of those two is 9 and 20. my question is, what is the measurement of "spread" and "stoplevel"? pips or points? regards...
guys: my mt4 version is build 406, and the demo account is alpari company. i used the predefined variable "point", and found that the value is 0, which is not real in the real trading situation. i also export the value of "marketinfo(symbol(), mode_point)", which is also 0. somebody say that the...
MetaTrader 4 Terminal build 406 Corrected Hebrew, Turkish and Portuguese translations.Added a link of www.mql5.com/en/job in the MetaEditor.Fixed errors reported in crash logs.The live update will be available via the LiveUpdate system.
[Deleted]
Hi, I am a competent programmer, but new to Meta Trader. I have an algorithm implemented in C++ (on Windows) and would like to use it to trade automatically. The question is whether it is possible to use it somehow (as a DLL for example, but interested in any solution) without completely...
[Deleted]
I have a couple of questions that I cannot find the answer to: 1. In the iMA technical indicator can you only use 1 min, 5 min, 15, 30, 60, 240, etc or can you use 480 for 8 hours? 2. In the moving average indicator that you load on the chart; if you put in 15 does that mean 15 min or 15 times the...
[Deleted]
I am running my metatrader on a virtual server that is located a few blocks from the NYSE, found it here http://bit.ly/vhywEl I was not sure if the GEO location of the server had much effect on the trading as the application is now running much faster from my old host. Not sure if the change in...
Dear expert: I use history data of auto trade system to test the function,the value of RSV is zero,Please tell me why? while(i>=0) { MaxHigh=High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,nPeriod,i)]; MinLow=Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,nPeriod,i)]; if (MaxHigh-MinLow != 0)...
[Deleted]
  iMAOnArray issue.  (12   1 2)
been looking for a solution to this.. having troubles. a very simple EA that initialize an array with values.. and prints the results of iMAOnArray. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| expert start function |...
I have an EA I that I am trying to make a couple edits to. The EA allows you to manages orders by dragging the H-lines and it displays a text label identifying the H-lines, currently the lines display on the right side on the chart (beyond Bar[0]) and I need them on the left side (where MT4 puts...
[Deleted]
Where I am a little unsure here is under the Sell and Buy code. In other words the If(Condition1 && Condition2) goes to another If statement for my final requirement?? Seems like we would need and else in here. JimTrader1
[Deleted]
set the trawl, works fine for one position but if there is more than one position, for example two Sell positions it closes both of them at the same time i need a trawl to work for each position separately when trading manually it is possible, i.e. one position has a Sell StopLoss the other Sell
[Deleted]
I'm trying to figure out how to get my EA to sleep for X amount of time after ithas made N number of losses and then continue to trade as usual when it wakes up.Can anyone help me with this coding?
Hello Guys, I'm new to MT4 this big family and hope can get some help. e.g. OCO order was triggered on candle A, if the entering condition fulfilled on candle B,i don't want to enter.If the entering condition still fulfilled on candle C then opening a position. Could someone give me a help? Thank...
New article Creating MQL5 Expert Advisors in minutes using EA Tree: Part One is published at mql5.com: EA Tree is the first drag and drop MetaTrader MQL5 Expert Advisor builder. You can create complex MQL5 using a very easy to use graphical user interface. In EA Tree, Expert Advisors are created by...
i use proxy server setting such as "localhost:9332" with no username or password in build 401 it works fine, in build 409, the "test" button now tells me that it is not okay. i.e. i have 3 MT4 running, the two that upgraded to 409 - have stopped working. For some reason the third refuses to...
[Deleted]
int n = ?;    if (OrderSelect(n, SELECT_BY_POS)==true)   {        ticket_number = OrderTicket();   } If I have only one order open and no pending orders, what should the value of n be in order for me to determine the ticket_number of the open order? Thanks.
Hey. Ive been fiddling about with the trigonometric functions in MT4 and have come to a conclusion that the ArcSin, ArcCos and ArcTan functions are really outputting the hyperbole of the individual functions. Is this true? Here's how i use them and what i expect: Right triangle a=1, b=0.5, c....
void start()  {  double ma, currentcross=0, previouscross=0;  double cutlevel=0.03, totalprofit=0, volume=1;  double resulttable[40][50000][5];  ArrayInitialize(resulttable,-12345);  int a=0, iMa=926, b=0, profitelement=0; string time;      for(int j=1;j<3;j++){       iMa+=25;      cutlevel=0...
We're starting a new episode. The old one has been archived
Have a question, Is it possible to have a script or something like that, that can contain a price for the order to trigger, with a fixed SL and TP ? I found some that come close with fixed SL and TP, but price is WindowOn Dropped, wich isn't the price it should be. To be clear, it should be possible...
[Deleted]
I'm a newbie at mql4 so bare with me. I've been playing with a simple mql4 indicator file and I have a question. First of all let me say that I prefer longer trading timeframes such as the H1 timeframe. As I understand it you have the predefined "Bars" variable and such which are required when...
Hi I am trying to find whether the last order closed is by Stop-loss or not. My fixed stop-loss is 100 pips, so I call order history and check the OrderClosePrice() > (100-10) int Hist= OrdersHistoryTotal (); OrderSelect (Hist, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY); if ( OrderCloseTime ()!= 0 ) { if (
Hello Mql, you see the normal DDE Sample. It is possible that DDE create a history automaticlly. So you can make a live Chart, with other views. Or exists this function or software? Have you a link to this site? KIND REGARDS balduin
I have developed an EA that shows indicator results across multiple timeframes as it surveys all currency pairs. It essentially loops through all currency pairs displaying the ADX, Stochastic, MA crosses for each pair on the W, D, 4H, 1H, 30M, 15M, 5M timeframes to report developing trends (see...