MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1093

//MACD Filter double macd_main = iMACD(a_symbol_0,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1); double macd_sig = iMACD(a_symbol_0,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,1); if ((a_cmd_8==OP_BUY)&&(macd_main<0)) { return(0); } if ((a_cmd_8==OP_SELL)&&(macd_main>0)) { return(0); }...
Greetings :) . The situation is as follows: about half a year ago, I got seriously involved in neuronics. And gradually, step by step, not without help of some forum users, I reached such a picture: Here is my masthead, if anyone is interested: GBPUSD pair , forward glued from 10.2001 till now
How do I program my EA to ONLY enter a trade at the bar open... with in a few ticks ? I don't want it to open after it has moved a number of pips. That number can be a variable. Novice programmer... loving this forum... but couldn't find anything by searching... maybe I don't know what to search...
Hello, we have AccountFreeMarginCheck() that will calculate the free margin that remains after the specified position has been opened. But how to calculate what will be the free margin if we close a certain position (not all of them)? Thank you
I need help counting consecutive profit orders and then resetting count after (x) amount of trades.. So far I have: int ProfitHistoryOrdersCount(){    int PosCnt = 0;    int cnt = HistoryTotal();    for (int i = cnt-1; i >=0; i--) {                       if (!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS,...
Hey, Is it possible to access tester statistics when the deint() function is called? I tried to calculate the statistics myself by accessing the historical orders, but my values differ from that of the strategy tester. If not possible is there code available that shows exactly how the tester...
[Deleted]
It would be nice if all the articles and associated download files were gathered into one zip file and offered for download (like the book), I was wondering if that's been done, or could be made available. They are a great resource, I am new to algorithmic trading, forex, technical analysis, but I...
  SOM: cooking methods  (78   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Good afternoon! I've been approaching the use of self-organizing maps in Forex for a long time now. I decided to make an experiment: I have taken daily bars from 2001 till the end of March 2011, built input vectors for a neural network with size 40 and trained SOM with size 7 by 7 neurons, thus
Previously have had no problems, but today no matter what i search i always get:"Your search did not match any documents"
[Deleted]
How many Orders is kept in the pool such that this function will count the orders that were closed in the past?
[Deleted]
can anyone help me in getting the template/indicator of the metatrader locked? basically when you right click on the template you see indicator option which shows indicators applied to the template with different settings. is it possible that once the template is applied to the chart you can
Hello, I have built an EA I am testing. I have noticed that occasionally, I get a random trade placed, that doesnt match my defined criteria for a trade. The random trades only happen when: a.) I re-attach the EA to the chart for the first time. It then (only sometimes) opens a new trade even if...
[Deleted]
Hi I would like to run my mql4 EA without MetaTrader, in other words as a standalone executable from a command prompt, for example. Does anybody know whether that is possible? Thanks for any help.
[Deleted]
Hello! I need help with coding some order managing rules to my EA. Please let me know if you can help me and how much you want for your time. Regards Samson
Hi I am having issues setting up the COT indicators as described in this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1573 I have followed the read me and watched the video and still have had no luck. I have attached the read me so you can have a quick look at the instructions. When I start the meta Cot...
Could any one assist me with step-by-step method of downloading indicators from MQL4 Code Base onto my MT4 chart?
[Deleted]
Hi, Just wondering if it is possible to plot an indicator into the future. So if I have a macd indicator, can i shift it 100 bars to the right into the future past the current price action? I would like the have the histogram plotted even before the price gets there.... Can it be done? Thanks!
[Deleted]
Hello, I would really appreciate if someone could kindly help me with this. Lets say I have a pending order. Step 01> When it get triggered, I want to open two pending order. Step 02> If any of the pending orders get triggered, I want to close all pending orders and open two pending order again. And...
[Deleted]
Hello to whoever is reading this. Hope that someone out that is able to help me with this. Kinda Beginner myself. I was hoping to create a script that does 2 pending order after i double click it. But this script that i wrote only opens the pending order but doesnt modify it. Hope that there is...
[Deleted]
I am playing around with MQL4 and have created a basic script, here is a snippet. The issue is just the ObjectCreate. int tiket=OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lotsi,Ask, 0, 0,0, 0); OrderModify(tiket,Ask,Ask - 100*Point,Ask + 250 * Point,0); OrderSelect(tiket,SELECT_BY_TICKET);...
Hi, Could anyone explain me why this function return 0 whereas the Print just before the return instruction says 1 ? bool resistanceConfirm(int i, int k, double firstPoint, double coeff, bool resistanceConfirm){     static int cpt = 0;    if(iClose("EURUSD", PERIOD_H4, k) <= firstPoint + (i - k) *...
[Deleted]
I am trying to make this EA only enter Trades when Stoch & RSI are above 80 and 70 for Short. Less than 20 and 30 for Long. This is just a bool ad-on to the rest of the signal code. I have submitted the entire code and a screen shot of a recent Long Signal. You will see that the Stoch and RSI are...
Hi, I am looking for an EA with the following specification. Download, for sale, someone programming for money (how much) ect. EA calculates trend or countertrend market. If ATR above a certain value (extern) it is countertrend market. If ATR below a certain value it is trend market. Open position
[Deleted]
Hello ; My target is to make a candle basing on Macd indicator , so I would like to keep Close -High -Low like a normal chart but for the open I use the difference between slow and fast signal on Macd so my idea is like that : if slow > fast (buy) I calculate the open like that : Close -(difference
[Deleted]
I found a special robot GBPUSD, but can only run on a particular broker, does anyone know what this robot? and how the original version. thank you
I'm going to buy a new pc. What are the features I should look for in order to run optimization faster ? Memory, processor...etc I would appreciate any suggestion . Thank you
In the dialogue box that comes up to close an order there's an entry entitled "Comment". Is there any way for my Expert Advisor to put an entry in here? I can do it for opening orders with the Comment parameter of OrderSend(), but there's no such parameter for OrderClose(). Thanks.
hello, i'm french sorry for my bad english… I look for indicators mt4 but especially programmed indicators calculated heikin ashi candles on and not on normal candlesticks does anyone can help me ? I need a fast stochastic , MACD, forecast, True Strength Index, and 25x5 mm DiNapoli I start
Hello everybody, as written in the subject it is my problem that i just can't figure out where that value iTime comes from. For example I do this for the 5th Bar: Print(" BarTime = ",iTime(NULL, 0, 5)); and i get this value 1321023600 but where does it come from? no hint in the documentation but...
is there a alternative i can use instead of DayOfWeek()? i have problems in backtesting with condition: if (DayOfWeek() ==5) because gmt and dst shift, i need a condition to open exactly every friday at 23:58 ... is it possible to use the day of week from local time ?