Technical Indicators - page 167

There is I-Breakeven Ind., modified to show Equity in Pips (Tickwatcher asked) But it would be great to incorporate more information : current price and possible indication of current position..(Long/Short) Profit/loss ratio; Margin call levels ; -/+ in diff. colors, separate window, etc. So,...
  pivot points  (17   1 2)
Hi, any help with plotting 4hr pivot points on a 1hr chart and 1 hour pivot points on a 15 minute chart would be appreciated!! ( I'm technologically challenged LOL) Can't find a pivot point indicator for Metatrader. Any help from 'the experts' would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Peter
Hello, I'm new here. May name is George, I'm 37. I've been learning how to trade for over a year now. I'm using MT4, but I cannot code. I'd like to ask 2 questions: Is anyone here familiar with Drummond Geometry trading? The most basic indicator in this system is PL Dot. The calculations: Take last
I need ADX with Sound Alert if cross +DMI or -DMI Please if any body put link, w thanks
Here is an indicator I developed, the top line is where the majority of selling will occur, and the bottom line is where majority of buying occurs; YouTube - AudUsd M15 July9
would it be possible to make a indicator when momentum hooks under 100 or SMI hooks under 0 or RSI hooks under 50 you see this alot. in this pic is SMI this indicator would draw a tl under price chart and put a arrow for short as SMI is hooking under 0 . each trader could take the positions he
- basically, if you are in a consolidaiton phase, the dots (which show up either under or over the candle) end up being kind of scrunched together -- a nice visual indication that you should not be in the market - then, as a trend kicks in and the price climbs, the space between the dots on those
[Deleted]
  Mtf Indicator  (4)
Multi Time Frames Indicator : 1. MA Cross 2. Parabolic SAR 3. MACD Cross 4. Stochastich Cross 5. RSI Level Signal : BUY/SELL TEXT/ARROW (M1 - MN1 / Intraday - Long Term) Features : Alert, PlaySound, SendMail
Has anyone ever heard or does anyone know about an indicator that runs off of the equity in your account rather than the pips per trade? - Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I am looking for an indicator which displays the average daily range of any currency pairs. I am not looking for any kind of eye-candy indicators which paints lots of stuffs on the charts but just an indicator which displays the daily range in PIPS. To be more clear, the indicator should...
Hi. Anybody knows the formula for calculating Elliot Wave Number (EWN) and Elliot Wave Trend? Thanks..
Hi there, I am new trader and just found out your blog...? Very interesting blog cause I can download a lot of Indicators Buy and Sell signal but unfortunately there are little bit complicated to understand. Could you please make a very simple (user friendly) buy and sell signal. Let me figure out...
  Linear regression indicator  (21   1 2 3)
I am looking for the lilnear regression line used in a Kelpie chart. I have the Bollinger bands in place but need the linear regression line. The line I am looking for is refered to the "Dog" in Global One Groups Kelpie chart. I am trying to program this into MT4. I believe the formual is...
  Ema touch  (39   1 2 3 4)
Guys and gals i am looking for a simple indicator. A audio signal when the price touches the Ema. Can anyone help or post here if you have it please? I would appreciate that! Many thanks!
Do you know where a hedge fund indicator could be found? An idicator which shows how the comercials are buying relative to the market position. Please, help!
  4H Candle Close Indicator  (14   1 2)
Hello, Is there someway to identify 4H candle closes on a 15M chart that is not too obtrusive ? Thank You
  Macd  (29   1 2 3)
my macd has only one signal line and main bar line only. i don't have the other line. so its hard for me to find the divergence. can someone help? im using metatrader 4. thanks a lot.
[Deleted]
  Indicator Forex Trading Signal  (23   1 2 3)
Trading Platform : MT4 Indicator : forextradingsignal Currencies Pairs : multi Time Frames : multi
  ToR 1.02 for Metatrader  (11   1 2)
ToR 1.02 I wrote my first indicator! This indicator shows you whether a pair is trending or ranging. For trending markets use moving averages and for ranging market use oscillators....
To whom ever can help me, I am very thankful. Here is my idea for how I would like the indicator to work ( this may already exist somewhere but I cannot find it with any search engine or on any forum ), it is really just a simple ema cross ( for the sake of this post lets say a 5 and 20 ema ) but...
hello I'm using 5 indicators to predicate the future of the charts, specialy it works on GBP/USD , but first you have to draw historical lines (0%-25%-50%-75%-100%) and also pivot line, the best result is on 15 min chart. the indicators are: 1) FX_Divergence_v2 2)madro 9 3) MACD 4) standard volumes
Does anyone know where can I find CAMARILLA for MetaTrader 3. Thanks CT
[Deleted]
Hello, Does anybody know of any CHART/ Signal provider using this indicator?? I am interested in that subscriptioon/Chart on Live basis. Iam a Forex Currency Player. Thks. Subramanian
I wanted to build new indicator with two EMAs. parameters : 20 EMA and 30 EMA Output Required : Whenever the difference pip value between above 2 EMAs is 50 or greater, then I wanted to alert a signal short or long. Can any one give me an idea or any similar indicators available, please let me know
I’m posting this in the classified advert forum, even though I don’t stand to benefit financially from the link that follows. I’m simply “playing it safe” largely because I’m new to this forum, and I don’t want to risk breaking the rules or upsetting anybody. I include the link here only because it...
[Deleted]
  Market sessions indicator  (16   1 2)
Hi All, I want to know if there is such a kind of mt4 indicator which, when attached to the chart, shows in which sessions the market is currently in, whether US Session, or Asian session etc. If anyone can help of this, I would appreciate a lot
Hii..i want help from anyone who expert in programmer to help me put ALERT and POP UP WINDOW in this Support and Resistance ( Barry ) indicator. I already search in other forum but still not found this indicator with alert. So i really need help for you all to put alert in this indicator. Thank you
  Trading Gold/USD  (373   1 2 3 4 5 ... 37 38)
Hi All, this is my first post here. I have been member in other forums, and I would like to participate here with a thread about trading Gold/USD. This is the GOLD/USD 1 hour chart. I still think it will go up due to the strong support formed as shown. Any comments or ideas will be appreciated.