General - page 778

If USDCAD pair or CAD have connection with Oil Same AUD have connection with any thing looking answer from experts
Hi guys, Im subscribed to a signal. I was wondering if there is a way to receive a phone or email notification when the signal take an order ? I read that one day but can't find it back. Thank you for your help
I'm trying to just run the example code found in the MQL4 documenation for webrequest. I believe the code should connect to a website, pull the code, and write it to a file. When I execute the script I see a file appear, so it does get created, but there's not text in it, so possibly something wrong...
Please add folding/unfolding on brackets
Good Day all, I'm new to trading and i'm new to programming strategies as well in MQL5. I was wondering if it is possible to do binary trading using an Expert Advisor in MetaTrader 5? Thank you for all the help.
Hi MQL community, I'm trying to extract the median line color value from the PZ _MarketProfile indicator using the iCustom function. Here is a screenshot of the input parameters: Can one of you guys please put me on the right track. Thanks, Tim
Hello SIr/Madam I am a masters student at University of South East Norway. I am doing My masters thesis using EMD method. Now for the algorithm i need to use the picture in your paper of EMD algorithm. So i request if i can use that figure 1 as envelope and their mean for my thesis or not? I would
In this thread, please post any probability theory paradoxes you can find. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Petersburg_paradox
  Withdrawal from webmoney  (250   1 2 3 4 5 ... 24 25)
There was a topic recently that there were some problems. It's not that recent, it's about time it started working. Now tried to withdraw to a bank account and no. Who knows what's going on? I'm getting an error message "Withdraw to bank account temporarily unavailable, use exchange". Is this some
hello, the list of indicators with prices are not displaying, its just blank. please help and what should i do? i await reply
Hello, I tried to register a signal with a real acc and I'm getting the msg bellow: "Specified account already being used as a signal" I use to have an acc under a different email (gmail.com) but after a few losses I decide to terminate it. And a while ago I decide to creat another acc under a...
Hello to everyone, I bought a tool for trading Binance markets directly on mt5. However, the pad is too small as you can see on the picture. Do you know how to increase the size of this pad. Indeed, I tried to do it with no results. Thanks
I developed a non trading expert that generates Renko bars in 1 minute time frame. Renko 2.0 Offline at https://www.mql5.com/en/code/20254 The custom symbol depends on the events generated by the original symbol to update its rates. Depending on how much the symbol is updated, on-screen flickering...
The ResultRetcodeDescription() portion of this works on a demo account but not on a live account. Why? #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>Print("Buy ",SymbolArr[N]," has been successfully completed. Code=",Trade.ResultRetcode()," (",Trade.ResultRetcodeDescription(),")"); Buy EURJPY has been successfully...
hi whats wrong with mt5 ? i ran an expert on tester it was so good but in real trading results are completely different  this is so un reliable , i ran it with random ping it was good , ran it with different broker good result but in real ? shame   
I got deltaforce mql4 file from google .But this file not appear on chart why? I attach this file in post <Decompiled file deleted >
Hi everybody from Russia,  I' ve noticed how is not more avalaible on the right click button on the chart the possibility to insert STOP LOSS and TAKE PROFICT. I remember it was possible before. Why is been dismissed or just need to see somewhere and change some option? Thanks in advance Alberto L....
Hello Could somebody tell me how I can delete a comment in mql5? Thank you
Hi, This code used to work in MT4 and it was working in MT5 but not anymore. It's the code that execute another program ex:Script from the code. Is there anyone who know how to make it work in MQL5? #import "user32.dll"   int RegisterWindowMessageW(string MessageName);   int SendMessageW (int hwnd,...
Hello Community, Consider I have a lot of history files for many clients that were also generated as "Detailed Report" and saved as *.htm. The question is, for better and faster analysis of these histories, is there any way I could VIEW the transactions made on the Chart window? As in I would like...
SOMEONE COULD UPLOAD VERSES PREVIOUS TO BUILD 2006 & 2007. I AM HAVING MANY PROBLEMS WITH THESE VERSES. IF POSSIBLE The terminal64, metatester64, metaeditor64.
Hi, Just wondering when can the unlimited risks of Forex happen that we must avoid? I mean losing more than your account balance. Usually broker is supposed to margin call you out but sometimes they can't! There is no liquidity in the market! How often such disasters happen? Which markets are more...
hello,  I used to test my EA in Cloud Network using real ticks but now I am receiving this message: "real ticks optimization not allowed in Cloud Network"  why did it change?  thanks and best regards
I subscribe to signal X with options set as follows: Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels: TRUE Synchronize positions without confirmations: FALSE Deviation/Slippage: 1.0 With the above settings I would expect a position that was opened in my account by signal X, that subsequently hits the...
Hi All,  I'm new to this so still figuring a lot of things out. Is there a way to reallocate funds without the signal immediately selling off positions to meet it's ratio? For example, if say I have $5K in an account where a number of positions are being held by a signal and i decide that I want to...
Hi programmers, I try to use copybuffer just after iCustom function like that :    double stopbuff[];   int myhandle = iCustom("EURUSD",PERIOD_H1,"Examples\\ParabolicSAR.ex5");   Print(CopyBuffer(myhandle,0,0,1,stopbuff)); In the Real market debugger, the Print returns 1 so the...
Hi Please help me to use array correctly it this indicator. In line 97 and 107, out of range error is received. This indicator drawing arrow when 2 moving averages crossed. and MAX_Profit_Up[i_Up] , MAX_Profit_Down[i_Down] should save possible profit. For example there is 200 buy signals, I want to...
i need Expert for the Grail indic
Hi everyone. I created my signal and it is public. However, it not available on showcase. How can i remove something