General - page 449

Activating EA  (17   1 2)
Hi, I have 4 activations left of the EA I bought. It doesnt show under "toolbox"-"market"-"purchased". How do I get to activate it
  need help  (6)
I have an EA that works on my demo account . when you load it on the real(live)account no trades open no errors. cant get hold of the person who created the EA. what can I do
  Annals of the mql5.com forum  (159   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Since the centre of gravity of intellect is shifting here from quaternary, and pearls here are already different, I could not stand it and decided to create a branch similar to quaternary. The rules are the same: 1. 1. Exceptional pearls are to be posted here, both as far as silliness and absurdity
Hello, The strategy tester of the latest terminal uses a lot of memory. The amount of memory used also increases significantly with the length of the Data Period. For example, when optimizing my simple strategy using iMA with Fast Genetic Based Algorithm: - 1 month uses 459 MB per process
0-5 %5-15%15-30%30-40%Over 40%
HI everyone. I meet the problem test on EURUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on GBPUSDcheck,M30 there are no trading operations test on XAUUSDcheck,Daily there are no trading operations I already add CheckVolumeValue, CheckMoneyForTrade
  Learning Mql  (2)
Hello Everyone, I am fairly new to Programming in general. It would help me a lot if someone can tell me is it necessary to learn C/C++ or even concepts like Pointers in order to develop Expert Advisors? Thanks, Alex
Does MQL5 offer the opportunity to become a promoted seller/listing at all? I saw an email that went out today that had a few listings and I wondered if they were random items or if they were selected for a reason
  Alerts in mt4  (2)
Why am I not receiving alerts on my phone from the mt4 system on my computer? I connected them properly and I can only do a test message but all the notifications that pop up in computer do not appear on the phone..why
Hello, How to decrease drawdown after i got High current drawdown in 36% indicates the absence of risk limitation. my signal not show in public for everyone. Thank you
I made a purchase at a price of 0.9615 and sell it when the price was 0.9586. other parameters look like this: spread 0,0004 volume 0,2 leverage 1:100 balance 10000 I try to calculate the profit: ((open_price - close_price) - spread) * ( volume * balance * leverage ) = profit So, if we substitute
Hi let's say that I want to make my own OHLC symbol from ticks based on history. i'm not sure how to do so, because to set the close value, you need to set it one tick before the new bar, but how do you know it's the last tick ? if you set it after the new bar, then it's data based on the new bar
  volatility  (2)
what is the way to find volatility in market
Hi Everyone, i hope you guys can assist me. I have very little experience with MQL5 but im not sure why im getting an invalid price error sometimes when running my EA. Below is example of my code. I think somtimes the market spikes to quickly for my EA to open pending order therefore the price is
Hi all, Just wondering if anyone had some more detail on Open Prices Only on the strategy tester. I have developed a robot(with a programmer which I am not one) that back tests nicely with open prices only, however when placed on tick data it is less successful. Is there a way to make my robot
  Alert function  (4)
if the below is executable , is the a way to Alert a function without storing its value in variable just by calling the variable between the brackets of the ALert? int x = 3; int y = 10; Alert (x+y); is the a way to Alert a function without storing its value in variable just by calling the variable
Would someone explain to me the highlighted part? Thanks for your help
[Deleted]
A good way to promote the use of MetaTrader 5 and make a profit for it is by applying new formulas in web platforms that already have thousands of visitors per month. W***P**** is a popular blogging system built under a use-at-will philosophy which has a powerful plugin repository. This repository...
  LOT
How to write the code for calculating how many LOT I can trade for så that the robot know how many LOT it can trade. I have not see anything about that. How do you trade så that you don´t trade for more then 5% of what you have on the account? Lars
What's up everybody? I have recently bought an indicator program for my MT4 platform. There was an issue with the install and so therefore, I purchased the indicator program with a different card because I thought it didn't go through. Now it is stating that I have a financial restriction onto my
looking for developer in South Africa that can help me code a new bot
It is very annyoing that top-up method by PayPal disappears time to time without notice
Hi Everyone, Is there anyway that I can change m feedback for a finished freelance job. I want to elevate it
Hey guys, how do I get a trigger when opening position is modified? By modified I mean when the Stoploss or take profit is changed, or the position itself is partially closed. I have tried to use PositionTotal() but it only changes when position is opened or closed. Would anyone like to point out
HI everyone, I have questions about the virtual hosting, that i can't get help with. I currently have a Metatrader running on my machine connected to to a virtual Server. I assumed this means that when my machine is off or MT4 is closed that my EA keeps running. This doesn't seem to be the case.. I
i canceled the subscription and i want to recover the pending mony to my account mql5
Hi, I am trying to make a custom symbol from the tick candle indicator described here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/60 Unfortunately, I am new to MQL5 and I feel a bit lost. Any help is appreciated. Thank you for your attention
Hi, while all the stock market sites indicate that the open price of SP500 was 3901 today, well in the MT5 chart it says an open price of 3876! Do you have an idea
Does anyone have an idea how I can make a vertical scroll - analogous to ChartNavigate() from the EA? For example, I want to scroll up the chart so that an object comes into the picture. I have my own indicators above and below the price in the chart image. To keep them in the image I have
i made a purchase went to follow the instructions on downloading tot he trading account and there is no tool icon to log into, the demo terminal looks different than the one in the instruction video