General - page 456

Maybe someone have an easy and ready code for this... How to calculate the position market value, in your broker currency (my USD), as the MT5 application does in toolbox
Hello, I wanted to make a script which checks the first 100 symbols in the list if they are in an uptrend according to this definition: EMA50 > EMA200 and no price low should touch the EMA50. And these criteria should be met in the last 10 periods. In the screenshot you can see what I am looking
Hi guys, anyone knows what is this? and from where can I download it, Iam waiting for your answers thanks
Hello, have some problems with my windows 10. Have to do a clean install. I would like to export or save all my settings, charts, indicators, alerts so i can get everything back after i do a clean install? Would really appreciate some help with this
Hello All, I am pretty basic beginner in M5. I have managed to upload manual symbols in MT5 and I have problem reading volumes as its a huge number. Can you please guide me to change it to a readble format
Is it possible to highlight certain part of the source code in mql5
Hello everyone, like i said in the title i refounded my mql account to subscribe a signal i was attached two months ago....and after i tryed to subscribe it told me "the signal subscription can not be renewed , because it expired or was canceled earlier"..... the signal cost 39€...my mql balance is
I Bought TradePad for Mt5 but in US i cant find a Broker and i will choose work on MT4 , How can i Refund ! I bought Yesterday, but i activated to test it! thanks
Is it possible? If so, what am I doing wrong? struct test { int zero; int one[]; double two[]; }; test guy; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Script program start function |
Good evening everybody. I'm looking for a script to help me to convert a csv file with historic data to metastock possibly with python but not mandatory. I've seen there is a metatrader module for python but I haven seen if I can convert a txt/csv/xls to metastock . Most of the time I'll have 4 file
MT5 stops when multiple trades are made in 1 minute Recently acquired an ae which performs several operations per minute The problem is that the MT5 stops when there is high volatility in the market. This happens at the peak hour of the market opening in the US. During the night the MT5 works
hi any one why the send request failed [12002], kindly advise how to resolve
Dear All Please anyone can help me how can change Metaqotes I'd in my signal Picture is attached Thx
I need help. I have subcribed a Signal but I am getting this error. I never could trade with this signal. I have already checked in all Signal Settings - Enable realtime signal subscription - Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels - Synchronize positions without confirmations - use 95% of deposit -
Have you encounter this error in the agent log? IJ 2 15:02:04.931 a.b.c.d command check error JS 2 15:02:05.234 a.b.c.d command check error Do you know what it means
yesterday I purchased the 15 plan for a vps and it told me that my vps was in London and the migration was good. no trades came through in a day and i went back to check, and see if i could migrate again. now it tells me there is no server available for me. the vps shows up in the navigator window
  Refunds  (1)
Has anyone been successful in getting a refund from MQL5
Hello, My signal page shows that my account has 100% draw down which is far from the truth. I assume that drawdown is calculated in relation to my initial capital which was 2.000 USD. I later funded my account with additional 125.000 USD. After the additional deposits my max loss was around 7.000
Does anyone know how to activate an indicator with smooth algorithm file? Every indicator I have doesn’t run on chart, and doesn’t appear in indicators section. Where is the problem
Hello, i often receive this message error. I know its a new price, when it happens, doesthe script open a order or cancel the order
Hi every one, I have developed a library that uses the "MetaTrader module for integration with Python." I did it in an attempt to make life simple when developing an expert advisor with python. I recently have added a connection to the MQL5 indicator to Python. If you have interested, you can find
The market can do nothing except switching back and forth between two opposing forces ... The ability to identify and act consistently on technical patterns or mechanical indicators is one thing. It’s the ability to select which ones to trade and which ones to pass that will give us an “edge” over
  Moving a signal  (1)
Hello, I subscribed to a signal. It was making decent profits, except that the commissions were greater than the profits. Today I tried to move the subscription to a different account. I thought that I had succeeded, but now I find that the signal is still at the old account and my effort to move it
It shows only one line and the x-axis is label as a time and no movement
I'm quite confused with datafeeds and couldn't see any information in the internet that satisfies me. What is the difference between lmax vs dukascopy? What are the benefits of using them on strategy tester of mt5
my financial operations are limitted and i cant subscribe any signals. who can help me? i dont know what to do
How do I get the profit amount of an order in history
Migration Virtual hosting failed as it does not allow DLL Any ideas on how to overcome this
I want to sell as a signal provider. I verified a selling account and was accepted. My signal that I posted say: "Provider is waiting for registration as a seller " Why do I have this message even after I verified my seller account