General - page 454

Hi, Good day to all of you. Lets share our experience in Fx
Hi all, when I click on a rectangle, I use this code: if ( ObjectSetInteger ( 0 , "object" , OBJPROP_FILL ) ObjectSetInteger ( 0 , "object" , OBJPROP_FILL , false ); else ObjectSetInteger ( 0 , "object" , OBJPROP_FILL , true ); Is it possible to change the property's value directly from false to
Imagining i buy 10EUR, i use a robot, leverage 1:30 and margin 100.00, is it possible if i loose all my money, my account to go under cero and owe more money than what i have credited
I know they have a 24 hour refund policy, but any chance i'll get reimbursed for this? Thanks
Hi,I'm not able to login via MQL5 using existing email & password. I have tried to reset (click on forget login detail), but my email is not exists! I'm not able to reset password at all. Pls help, thanks in advance. Note: email is confirmed correct. I had purposely create another email to post my
How do I set up MACD with a second trend line that I see a lot of others using
Does the "Use no more than.....% of deposit (95% maximum)" setting on MT4 options-signals mean that if you insert, say, 20% of deposit, the profit/loss and DD on the slave account will be 20% of the original master account? Thanks.
hello does anyone have an idea on this complementary verification because it has been two weeks, without answer and without explanation for the cause of blocking my money, I wrote for the administration but they do not answer, although they say their answer will be in 48 hours
I just bought an EA I'd like to run on an existing VPS and its associated account. Is there a way to do that? Thanks! Chop
Hi, I want to declare static field inside a class and access it across many instances. ( like java ) . but i see there are some practical limitaions! that I couldn't figure out!!! I know how it can be used in function but i want to use it as static field. can you tell me how to do so. thanks in
Hi, i try a refresh for all my open charts, i.e. have 4 EUSUSD charts open: H4, H1, M30, M15. But after running the script void OnStart () { long id= ChartNext ( 0 ); while (id>= 0 ) { if (! ChartSetSymbolPeriod (id, NULL , 0 )) Print ( __FUNCTION__ +" ChartSetSymbolPeriod
Question, I removed EA's from my charts for some reason they are still executing trades? Any advice on how properly remove them and reinstall others thanks
Hello, I have 22-23 charts with an indicator in a subwindow and attached EA. The EA draws a "Trendline by Angle" on the indicator. This is done every 5min. The chart on the foreground works perfectly. But after the first 5min, on the background charts the line is not in place and shows false values
when you Undocked a chart! Undocked chart works with no issue, but terminal window and all docked chart significantly slows down! If undock any docked charts, it start work normal. If all charts are Undocked -- all works normal as when all are Docked . Anyone with same problems? or solution
Hello everyone, I expose my problem here, so I opened an account with the broker avatrade scale 1: 400 and I deposited 100 euro. I installed an EA robot that does not use the stop loss , I saw that it opened 4 positions and the free margin now is -33 euros, even if the trades were not closed. How is
extern int Step = 15; extern double ProfitClose = 1.0, lot = 0.01; extern int slippage = 3, //The maximum permissible deviation of the price for market orders (orders to buy or sell). magic = 0; //The magic...
Hi, I've developped a program that is ready to be published on the market but it seems I cannot upload the entire folder made of libraries ,indicators, templates, images and so on. What is the best solution in this case? put the necessary files on GitHub, publish only the main program and ask people
Hello, calling ExtDialog.Minimize() function after an event. The button doesn't update for the maximization and i have to double click to maximize it back. Is there any way to update it in auto way? I have called ExtDialog.Minimize(); Attaching screenshot of the issue
I have subscribed the signal last week, and have my first pair trade completed, but it is not able to start the second trade, while I see the last trade has happened 1 hour ago, is there anything wrong? does anybody have the same problem
Hi. I am new to trading and I am trying out an expert advisor called <...> which is free of charge. I have it running and it is making trades which is great. But I am just running it on default values. In real world trading I am sure there are some things I need to take into account before starting
Can I make an AI with python that run in meta trader 5
Hello, can anyone tell me why this CopyTime() always shows a compiling error? void OnStart () { int bars= Bars ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT ); MqlDateTime times[]; ArraySetAsSeries (times, true ); CopyTime ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT , 0 ,bars,times); for ( int i= ArraySize (times);i>= 0
How can I set up 2 moving average trend lines on MACD that seem to be an important aspect of the indicator
I have noticed that PayPal Withdrawal is Not Available . Do you have the same problem
Hello, I would like to know if this is also happening to you guys... Suddenly after running any EA on backtesting, the Strategy Tester Visualization do not allow me to move the chart backwards so i can analyze my trades on any part of the period selected initially. For instance, when I click one a
  Why duplicate signals  (11   1 2)
I subscribed a signal few days back. Recently I migrated the MT4 in to VPS. The first 2 or 3 trades were okay. It copied the signal provider 's trades and only one position will be opened each time. Then the system started opening duplicate trades. Each time the provider opens a trade, my account
  Signal Disabled  (3)
I just opened my MT5 platform, and was told my subscription to my signal provider was disabled. I never cancelled it. I went to the website to restore my subscription and received this message: " Unfortunately, Vedanta Group signal is disabled and unavailable" How do I know if this is permanent or
I have a strategy for me. I need a programmer to create a trading system for me, but I do not know English to explain my strategy
Developing a serius strategy, it involves python and ichimoku. Talk to me if you want to exchange ideas
Dear Team and fellow members I downloaded MT5 few days ago but struggling to link my demo accounts.. If the broker name is not in the default list, how to add it? I've tried with the http address but seems not linked yet (as data are not running). Specifically with TradeStation seems doesn't work