General - page 447

Hey guys, does anyone have good experience with a certain software for stocks which can be programmed like MT5? I know about AmiBroker, Prorealtime, AgenaTrader, NinjaTrader, NanoTrader but I only have some experience with Prorealtime. Maybe somebody can give me an advice? I only want to analyze
Hello, is there some way that I can request a change in stars that I gave in a freelance review. I surely clicked the 5 star and my review ended up with 3 stars which happend to me being on the other side and this is not really ok
How to request a refund if a job is not completed
Hello everone!!! I'm newer in mql5 programing. I want to insert the stochastic indicator in the "chart window" where are the MA's, SAR, B.Bands, etc. I changed the original Stoch code, chenging one line, #property indicator_separate_window to #property indicator_chart_window but the stoch does not
The pool of liquidity providers for MetaTrader 5 is expanding. In the wake of the brokers' interest in the platform, Just2Trade Online Ltd has released an integration solution based on the MetaTrader 5 Gateway to MetaTrader 5. According to Just2Trade Head of Operations Evgeny Zhilin, this is a...
Hello, I am out of the country I reside. So, not able to receive text messages. But, I can receive calls. So, is there any way to set my phone number in my profile without SMS
Usually, there is profit factor to identity profit-loss relationship. The higher value implies EA is profitable. Want to know what value is treated as good EAs
hi guys Doji or Star pattern equals to how many pips can be in maximum
Can someone explain the way times are shown in the charts. On the attached charts you can see the time on the bottom is 04:00, the time right at the top of the screenshot is 21.25 real time in Brisbane Australia, and the real time in NY is 06.25. So what time zone is the 04:00 relating too. Its
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, February the 26th, 2021. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Added ability to access Depth of Market data via the Python API . Three new functions allow quick obtaining of data for statistical calculations and machine
My account has already been verified. But today I saw that it is no longer verified. Why
How mql5 calculates growth? Who knows, please tell me. Why does my account deposit $100, profit $409, and grow by 409%, The other account, first deposit $50, re-entry $50, profit $360, but the growth rate is 7501%, And there's another account growing 21109% <Links to signals deleted by moderator>
i have a trading software in python how do i connect it to metatrader 5
Metaquotes! Please respect our privacy! My user id was always Revo Schefe, but once i verified my id, it has changed to my full name! Please respect my privacy and change my name back! Identit theft is ripe on the www, so please respect our privacy and allow use to keep our pet usernames
I upgraded win81 to win10 and now my market indi licences are missing. What should I do? greetings C
Hello, I'm trying to read a value from a csv file. Everything works fine when I attach the EA on a chart. The problem is only with the strategy tester . As per the documentation : The file is opened in the folder of the cli ent terminal in the subfolder MQL5\files (or
  VPS journal log  (6)
Hello, How can I save the VPS journal for a certain period ? I don't see a save option Dan
I've made a critical mistake of installing a big windows update. The new 20H2 version. After which I lost all access to MQL5 on my pc. The error I am getting is 403. In meta trader I have no access to any downloaded products from the MQL5 market. "Virtual hosting - failed to get list of virtual
Hello,for some reason as from 1 hour ago,all my programs can not be downloaded for testing. I have not such an issue before 2 hours. Can someone en light me please? thank you
I have recently purchased a signal and when i look at my journal i get the following. Is there any work around on it or not? Regards
Hi, I have followed the same signal provider on 2 account with same setting, balance, and VPS (vps is not on the same server). One of my account enter 4 transactions but the other one enter only 2 transactions, the size lot is the same 0.08 lot per transaction, what could be the reason that the
I have broken down the code to the very basics so it can be publicized. It returns the error shown with automatic validation. What could be the problem? The code follows. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Markets map is not available in MT5 so tools indicators and signals cannot be downloaded from the website or from the MT5 trading software
Hello, I want to use MT5 to analyze real stocks and therefore I want to import my own data histories into MT5. Is that generally possible without creating custom symbols for each stock? That would be a hell of work because I want to import around 3500 stock symbols. I want to do that because my
hellow i try new indicator added mql5 markert many time now Automatic validation In Progress no error report show me pls help me
I try to paid for signal via MT4 and i get this message Subscription failed. It doesn't depend on the payment method In journal i have message - 2021.03.15 12:57:15.102 '37158919': Signal - unknown error subscribing signal Help please
I bought an EA and successfully downloaded an activated it on my PC (Windows 7). Then I was going to do the same on a VPS (Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise). Exactly the same procedure. I log in with my MQL5 account so I can see the EA under Market/Purchased. See attached image. It says "Product is...
if (high[i- 1 ] > tmau[i- 1 ] && close[i- 1 ] > open[i- 1 ] && close[i] < open[i]) { // EXECUTE CODE HERE ReboundD[i] = high[i] + AtrMultiplier*atr/ 2 ; if (tmac[i] - tmac[i- 1 ] > TMAangle* _Point ){Caution[i] = ReboundD[i] + 10 * _Point ;} } if (low[i- 1 ] < tmad[i-
Hi everyone, I subscribed to a signal and pay for rent a VPS. I switchoff my PC and after two days I restarted it; but I don't see any operation on my mt5 platform. When I see on mql website, I can that the provider had opened positions. What's the matter? Thanks in advance
If you subscribe in signal after how many day or hours you can unsubscribe to get your full money back??? or it is not possible or not???