General - page 442

Hi All, I am new in MT5 and I subscribed for a signal for the first time. Now the VPS journal says: 2021.03.02 04:03:29.094 Signal '0000000': signal provider has balance XXXXX.00 USD, leverage 1:500; subscriber has balance YYYYY.00 EUR, leverage 1:30 2021.03.02 04:03:29.094 Signal '0000000'
Hello, please can somebody help me with a basic question. Just for the background: I am able to create quite complex programs in MQL5, I think I have understood (most of the) basics. But I do not understand why I would be using "scripts" and the "OnStart" function? is this a way to make MQL5
Hello, Can anybody help me with my issue: My VPS does not copy trades from the signal provider. I have the journal from server: How can I solve this ? Thank you
I could not find any offline chart generator. How can do that? Actually, I have 5 seconds OHLC data and I can't import. I imported 1 minute ohlc and my strategy tester works great on that but, I could not import 5 sec ohlc. Please help
How long does it take to get indicator activated on your terminal after making payment for an indicator? it has been loaded on my terminal but anytime I try using it am told I cant use it until I buy it but I have paid for it using my mql5 account. Please help me. thanks
Hi, I've tried to download a demo on the market but I've got a message error : "failed download product moving averages signature www.mql5.com :443 send fail [500 Internal Server error] Please help ! Thank you
Could MT4/5 offer "Custom Time Period" in the next update? It would be nice to be able to test and attach indicators or expert advisors on tick and second charts. MT4/5 are missing tick and second charts.
Hello everybody Anybody has an idea on how to create a simple program that can perform this 2 actions: > Alert me via mail and/or sound and/or push notification that the stock just changed by a fixed amount in value, lets say 1$ > Insert a fixed amount at any of that moments P.S.: i want the
Hello,   I made a request to my VPS service to change from UK to US servers, and they are able to migrate the VPS with changing the server IP only. Could anyone tell me if I lose my activation with this change? They will only change the server IP.   Thank you. Jeroen 
Hi, I've subscribed to a MT4 signal called Coheront and has gone broke a few days ago and has no activity since then, how do I get a refund of my subscription fee locked in this signal? Regards, Alick
As you can see from the screenshot, this signal is just 12 hours old and I am unsubscribing, but the page said the fund will be paid to signal provider. It usually said the money will be refunded. why
  Creating a command to write a bot  (193   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
There is an idea to create a 10/10 team to write a forex trading bot. 10/10 (or maybe more) means 10 traders and 10 programmers. Thus, traders get a free opportunity to implement their best strategies in the form of an automated bot. And programmers get free information about the best strategies
I really want to hear from Metaquotes about the PayPal integration because this week PayPal just vanished as an option to withdraw our earned money to our own Bank accounts. This ecosystem will only be fair and trustable if both sides trust each other, which right now, it is NOT the case.. My
  margin call  (3)
Hello, can you tell me what is the adventive of the lower margin call? also by what criteria should I choose stop out level.  
In Strategy Tester When I use TimeCurrent() Function it return me something like D'1970.01.02 13:05:14' allways in strategy tester My Period is 20200101... To 20210101.... It must return me Something like D'2020.01.01 01:01:01' can anyone help me about this
  Signal problem  (2)
I have suscribed a signal provider . I made all the process accoring the available tutorials. Seems that the account is connected to the signal but none of the operations from the provider are being copied to my account. And in the journal I see this> 2021.02 . 24 12 : 34 : 39.865 '1210066' : Signal
if am using two MA indicator for buy and sell, if a buy condition is met the EA does not stop opening order on the buy condition even after tp or sl has been hit and i want it to only open once (1) everytime the condition is met
im logged in and it shows like balance 00.00 but on market section is just blank cant see nothing no purchases not any market products. cant instal from web also. journal 'chats activated' 'community activated' and is not showing any attempts to install from web whatsoever. When i press on web
Hello how can i synchronize the symbols between 2 different brokers when copying signals
Hi, I run on my MT5 platform some EAs on several charts. To be more precise, I have 17 charts opened with an EA on each of them. All of this EAs have been written by myself, I have already re-writen some of the code to make them lighter/faster. The problem is that the charts and the "trade tab"
Good day to all, after the update I am not able to see the updated values of the variables in watchlist. In the photo, watchlist says that "copied" has a value of 0 however in reached line number 325 there "copied" has a value greater than 0. does anyone have a copy of the previous build? thank you
Hi, im looking for script where can open position in multiple times. Example : 0.01 @1734.38 x 40 Open Buy or Sell Position at the same time. Please advice me
Good day, I am a signal provider, I trade mostly Dow Jones, and many people are complaining to me about the inability to copy my trades because of the difference in symbols between brokers (some use US30, my broker uses DJ21, etc.). I even got a 1-star review due to this issue which is out of my
  Time Series  (1)
Good day ladies and gentlemen. i would like to select a certain timeline on my terminal and analyze it, for example lets 3pm for a period of a month in the 2020 how best can i do that? Thank you to those who will help
  order stuck  (1)
Hello Can someone help. I place an order and tried to delete the order from the terminal screen but it will not delete it is stuck. How can I get rid of the order from the terminal screen
Hi everyone, in table of traders that offers copytrading, I noticed that a high drawdown is red. The drawdown is only the money that traders get from their account, why is dangerous? Thanks for your reply, have a good day
Hello, I keep getting this alert pop up telling me that the webpage download was incomplete. Every-time I click out of it it keeps popping up. Can someone assist in telling me how to address this issue please
  MQL VPS for MT5  (14   1 2)
Hi, I have MT5 with a demo account. Currently, I'm using the demo account to test some EA; I subscribed for the MQL VPS service to get an actual test for the EA. I have 2 points and need expert help and advice after migrating everything with the VPS. Do I need to keep the auto trading on or off? The
The Broker's name can be inclued in DOM? It would be great
  Profit and Loss calculation.  (11   1 2)
Hello, ‌‌ Please any one can help with this: -I want to know what is the reference symbol closed price used on the MT4 profit and loss calculation. (‌I always find some differences between my calculations and the MT4 calculations when it comes to the indirect currencies closed trades.) ‌-Where can i...