General - page 453

i bought vps 15$ at mt4. but the trailing stop is not working as well- when im shut up the computer the trailing stop not working. how acn i do syronize for traling stop order
  no signal  (2)
Even though I did everything that has been suggested yesterday, I still don't have signal. It's my fourth day. Maybe the best thing is to cancel the subscription because there seems to be no solution. The journal still says "disabled signal"
[Deleted]
Hi, is there any indicator that can accurately predict big moves? so i dont get trapped trading jn range moves
I tried dividing numbers (doubles/floats) but my indicator stop moving in strategy tester . double FirstNumber = NumberArray[ 0 ]; double SecondNumber = NumberArray[ 10 ]; Comment ( "First : " +FirstNumber+ "\n Second : " +SecondNumber); //This comment part above works just fine double Divided =
  topic deposit  (1)
good afternoon I put my number phone in my profil, I checked my phone number with a code but I don' have the topic to deposit in my account. How long time to make it appear please? Thank you
I'm being stupid and can't work out how to do this on MT5 :-) Can anybody offer any advice? Thank you
I have this week carried out a major update to my Windows 10 operating system, the result being my purchased indicators would no longer work. This is a well know issue following major Windows updates (the licensed product sees the update as 'new hardware'), so my question is will all of those
Hello, I need help. I have purchased indicator and rented some in MQL5 market. I already installed it my mt4 and I was using it ok without issues. However after I updated my PC the indicator s stopped working. I tried to re-install my MT4 but it will not load in the chart. Any suggestions pls
I copied a signal but the trades are not been copied to my trading account.. Paid for the signals and also paid for the VPS but the signal I copied is not coping to my own account Please what is the solution
As far as I know, each country has their own rules and regulation for forex trading in it. So, I want to know, there is any organization, agency or authority which makes rules and regulation for world-wide forex trading
I want to cancel my purchase EA, What must I do
Hello, Is there any free EA in the market that opens a buy position if TP of previous buy is hit? or sell if TP of previous sell is hit
Never happened before. Cannot access market from platform. Also cannot access MQL5 from server browser either. This IP address is static, provided by VPS company. Im writing this message from home computer. I can login to mql5 with home computer with no issues. IP address from VPS is the problem
Hello everyone i have being having an issue of logging into my real account on mt4, the broker am using is FXTM. i keep getting this error "lost" and also i couldn't find the server name for FXTM standard account. anyone please HELP. if you are also using the same broker your advice will be helpful
  no signal  (1)
It's been 2 days since I subscribed and I never receive a signal. This is a copy of the journal, it looks like the signal is deactivated 2021.03.03 00:32:55.450 Terminal '31124': 0 charts, 0 EAs, 0 custom indicators , signal disabled, last known ping to Access 1 is 1.14 ms 2021.03.03 00:32:55.454
Hello i start first time copy signals and first signal is opened 10 minutes later than from provider. What is bad
Does anyone know why all of my products would disappear on my product page and Market I can access them directly but not on my page or market search. Thank you Scott
  mql5 vps issues  (21   1 2 3)
I bought vps service with MQL5. I migrated the two EAs I bought and had attached to chart. There has been no trade since I migrated to VPS. I believe some thing is wrong. The Journal says migration happened. What troubleshooting can I do? Where is the support for MQL5 VPS. How to reach them? I am
I do not want to disclose my full name to public for privacy ? how to do that
How i can remove my test publication
hello everyone, Question... a) what is formula Excel to input in excel column to get data From MT5? b) i already use MT4.DDE.2 Server and DDE Example mql5 working but just few formula working like =MT4DDE|TIME!value > works! =MT4DDE|COMPANY!Value > Works! i need more like ASK,BID,HIGH,LOW and
[Deleted]
  Chaikin Money Flow Index  (103   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Can somebody review my first custom indicator code for Chaikin Money Flow. I just want to make sure there are no errors. If there is a simpler way to construct this indicator, please let me know. In my code, I wanted to avoid building an array of Accumulation/Distribution volumes for each bar and
  help me  (2)
I deposited money on my account and I am not able to trade. i am a first timer. what might be the problem
After buying from an * experienced trader, * the indicator received insults and threats. Only you can draw conclusions. Site administration is asked to remove the rule violator from the site for ugly behavior Obviously, you need to look before shopping not only at the shopping but also in the
Hi guys, How to get the IP of the person who registered the order? The account history contains all the details of the order, but I want to get the IP address of the person who registered the order. Please advise if this is possible or not. Best regards AliReza
can anyone advise on a server issue? i updated server recently for 3 more months, i was testing a new bot and it wont place any of the trades, VPS is migrating but no trades are opening, i have noticed that the server seems different to the last version, it is now MQL5 London RED 03:6187709, i am
My broker name is Zentrade and it's server name is ZenTradePremier-Live. I want to create the private signal for an account that i have at this broker for evaluate the robot used in my account but unfortunately the server name of ZenTradePremier-Live is not exist in the list. What should I do ? Is
  Interesting take on the PLO  (130   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
There you go, always suspected) https://proglib.io/p/obektno-orientirovannoe-programmirovanie-samaya-bolshaya-oshibka-kompyuternyh-nauk-2021-01-23
Hello Guys i buyed AlterProfit MT5 Signal but it did not copied anytrades. What is the porblem ??? can any1 help me