General - page 1826

Vertical Line Indicator  (14   1 2)
Hi all, I want ur help to build an indicator that draws a vertical line on every day shown on the platform at a specif time of the day, for ex. a vertical line on every day at 8.00 am on a give broker platform. I thank your att and hope u can help me. Gus, (not very well programmer)
  Anybody have the RBM indicator?  (38   1 2 3 4)
I am looking for the Rubber Band Method indicator for MT4. if someone have it or can code it i'll be very gratful. thanks !
[Deleted]
  Average Day Range indicator (ADR)  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi all, here is the Average Day Range indicator. It consists in 1 line in a separate window: the value of the Average Day Range of the day... What is this "Average Day Range"? The indicator computes yesterday's Day Range (Daily High - Daily Low), the previous 5, 10 and 20 days ranges. And it...
  Help on leverage  (6)
Guys Wats the difference in having leverage of 1:100 or 1:200.. Any examples? Which is better? thx
  Predictions For Nfp  (30   1 2 3)
Anyone care to post their thoughts?
Dear traders and programmers! We have developed a DLL library + Expert Advisor for MT4, which solves all MetaTrader 4 API problems. Now all MT4 features (quotes, opening and closing positions, trading history etc.) are available from your developed programs. All details on our website
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the interview with Alexander Ovchinnikov (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/38/) has been published. Alexander tells about main characteristics of his Expert Advisor: I agree that stops must be placed. I just could place a StopLoss for...
I have limmited testsing on this. But looks great so far. Full instructions are in the EA. Be sure to... 1. set "Enable.News. Trading" to true and "Place.Straddle. Immediately" parameter to false when trading news 2. set "Enable.News. Trading" to false and "Place.Straddle. Immediately" parameter to
I click symbols / show all from market watch but there's no USDNZD in it. Anyone can help me please ?
Hello everyone Let's discuss this interesting cycle of USDJPY from April 15 to May 10. Seeing the charts from 2006 to 2002, I believe we can make a nice system out of this one. Warning: We could be millionaires if we figure it out the best strategy to trade this cycle! Discussion questions: Why does
  Trading GOLD  (1)
Hi Guys, Is there a system to trade GOLD???... any special indicators??? and what are the benefits of trading GOLD..... Thanks
I'm writing an indicator in which I have to draw 1/4 circle but I don't know how to do it! Anyone know the way to do this, please help me ! Thanks so much .
Hello, I wanted to know if I need to use the IsTradingAllowed() function in any way, if I only run 1 EA per computer machine ? This is the way I have used the IsTradingAllowed() function, is this the right way to use it within an endless loop ?(see code below) ? Please note I have read the MQL4...
Anyway of setting up shortcut keys? Like a buy order would be Ctrl B? and Sell would be Ctrl S? etc...
excuse me ,how can i get more history data of 15 minute in MT4 i want to test my new trade system ,so i need more 15 minute but the data in mt4 is so limited thank you if someone could help me holp everyone can know me ,i'm not person speaking english
hello is anyone know tii indicator to "metatrad4" same like have in "vt trader" thanks for help
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the new article named "Report: The Championship Started" has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/36/). It summarizes the first results of the Championship: some traders were rejected to be registered for different reasons,...
Hi, Can someone please help me with an alert (up/down arrow and alert) for the above mentioned indicator. Here are the specifications: When MA1 (9) crosses the 'line' (buffer3), I need an arrow placed after the close of the current bar/time period. 1. Up arrow: when MA1 crosses below the...
Gee, it sure looked simple. My indicator just doesn't look at all like those nice smoothy lines in October 2006 TASC. Maybe someone can tell me whats wrong...
  Forez newbie  (6)
Hi, im a newbie in the currency market and i've aquired more losses in trying the system than actual profit. You really must know what your doing beforehand!
i've found that the list of mt4 server is stored in the "mt4/config/*.srv" then an idea blinked in my head .. why don't we exchange this kind of file instead of finding the IP address of those broker cos lots of broker never post their demo ip in pupblic and i cant find the way to get it easily...
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-4894739832417484315
[Deleted]
  www.fxf.com  (2)
Here is a thought, The name of our forum is FXFisherman, baciscly this is a brand. Maybe we should like create an abriviation, and register a second domain. Somethin like https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.fxf.com , it is easy to remember, fast to type in, and it looks more like a brand....
Hello All, I'm using Interbank FX demo account and just testing the OrderSend() function. I created a new Expert Advisors and under start() I have place the following code if(Bars != bars) { bars = Bars; int ticket; ticket=OrderSend("GBPUSD",OP_BUY,20,Ask,3,Ask-25*Point,Ask+2*Point,"My order#1"...
Dear Metaquotes Development Team, I am in the process of building a dedicated server to run MT Client Terminal. Specifically, I was wondering if each expert when added to a chart runs as seperate thread within one MT4 Client executable? I would assume that the MT 4 Client terminal is written...
can I use more than one delimiter somehow when opening a csv file? eg: InCsvHandle=FileOpen(RawCsv,FILE_CSV|FILE_READ, ';' | '-'); I have a CSV file where two data are separated with a "-", this way: 1.2333;1.2335;12-14;MOD and it would be good to handle them as two different integer numbers...
Hi All, Somebody can help me: I'm looking for: Mt4 API integration with Currenex's API Thanks B.
for (int i = 0; i < OrdersTotal(); i++) { OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); . . . } Whenever I issue an OrderSelect function, does MT4-client query the server each time this is called or does MT4-client looks it up at the local machine's &quot;Trade&quot; and &quot;Account...
Hi, I,am new here and I have read every one of "Codersguru" lessons. I have another type of charting software called SEISMO/ Sharechart. The data feed with 20 delay which I get at the moment costs an arm and a leg. It appears that the file for data download is a stc. file just as MQL 4 is for...