General - page 910

VPS  (2)
Hi Just a quick question regarding the inbuild VPS function Do you need multiple VPS registrations between different accounts? i.e. If I set up some EAs against a Demo account can I also have some running against a Live account with the same VPS registration?
Can anybody recommend any broker running MT4 at GMT+3 time zone
It's no secret that the success of a trader who trades manually depends largely on his psychology. And I think there are many competent gentlemen here who have read the relevant literature. Gentlemen, let us first of all define (summarize) that set of psychological features that is necessary for a
what is the max length of a String Type? If i want to pass a long string which exceed the limit  into a function how can i do?
Hi! i'm building my automatic trading system.... i would like to know if there is a proven/solid method to analyze your past orders performance and find the optimal SL and TP levels in order to improve the strategy results. Of course without falling in the over fitting problem... Any suggestion, or
I just purchased Quantina Bitcoin indicator. Payment went through. I see the purchase on my account but I cant figure out how to activate it to install on MT4. Dan
Hello all, I'm learning MQL4 and I'd like to know the difference between these three ways of coding: //The idea is to combine a written message with a valueint A = 5;int B = 10;int C = A + B;//Which one would be the best option?Alert("5 + 10 is equal to " + C); //Option 1Alert("5 + 10 is equal to ",...
Hi there, I registered a demo trading account with a broker called FinPro. I'm trading on their MT4 platform and find something quite frustrating. Refer to the attached image, the total profit of my trades is supposed to be $8.86 (3.6+5.26). However, the software displays $5.99, which is $2.87 less...
On October 17, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. This update affects configurations and encryption keys similar to the installation of a new Windows operating system. In order to protect user information, the MetaTrader platform...
Hello friends, anyone know one good indicator for identify reversal trend on low timeframes? I'm using M1.... check this screenshot below: Stochastic got above 80 and the price not back, go up.... I know don't have strategy that is 100% accuracy, but if have some indicator that identify that false
[Deleted]
Hi, i have a problem with my platform. I can't seem to change the colour of any indicators. I have tried custom indicators as well as built in indicators and the issue persists. I have tried reinstalling my mt5 several times, to no effect. Please have a look at the picture below. i also recorded a...
When copying trades, is there any way I can keep a constant lot size. For example, the signal I follow might trade in 0.10 lot size, I want to enter the same trade with 0.01 lot size.
hello guys,                                   just wondering ifanyone  has used any trade copier and had some success
[Deleted]
for this, it's only switch from the left side, but not for the right side on the current chart. any help please ??    for (Chart_First = ChartFirst(); Chart_First >= 0; Chart_First = ChartNext(Chart_First))   {   if (SymbolSelect(BaseSymbol + QuoteSymbol, true))   {...
hi all... is there any other way to combine thoose tree??? need help
I'm learning MQL4 and I'm developing a simple script that tells you the TP and SL price when you set it on pips (If you set 10 pip TP it tells you where to put it) I want to add an alert telling wether its a buy or a sell but it keeps giving me 0 or 1 The enum part its like this: enum...
What changes happened to the market structure in the last 4 years compared to 2018? In the 1960s there was "tape reading" which disappeared when the computer took over During the 2000s tests comes out with different results until the algorithm trading started, other than that if anyone has knowledge
How do you unlock charts to use on multiple monitors?? Thanks
Hello, I'm a newbie into trading and have been interested and watching cryptocurrencies for over 3yrs now. I've finally decided to take a plunge and invest into the heavily talked XRP (Ripple). Initially wanted to go through the crypto exchanges but found that foing through a reliable regulated CFD...
I had following custom symbols on FxPro MT5: USDXe = (1/EURUSD+USDJPY+1/GBPUSD+USDCHF+USDCAD+1/AUDUSD+1/NZDUSD)/7 EURXe = (EURUSD+EURJPY+EURGBP+EURCHF+EURCAD+EURAUD+EURNZD)/7 JPYXe = (1/USDJPY+1/EURJPY+1/GBPJPY+1/CHFJPY+1/CADJPY+1/AUDJPY+1/NZDJPY)/7 GBPXe =...
I'm sure I will be tempted to write some feedback or ask questions about the Trader's Notes in this thread. So I suggest you do it here - not to overload the main branch with extra pages: - bring in your pocket for the article you want. - and ask questions / discuss the topic here. Which I myself
  Major Currencies Forecasts  (137   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Major Currencies Forecasts
Hello World, I am wondering if there is any way to manipulate the system/code that would facilitate the substitution closed trade win/loss values? I have read in the MT5 documentation that the MQL5 source code is open source, followed by express consent to add to, modify and delete freely. Another...
  expert advisor  (2)
hey..anyone here knows how to make expert advisor who trade when SMA crosses?
hi dears i want to indicator for draw vertical line on candle 0  at all time frame  properties : draw object as background description with monthly time frame  style 2  color :blue  any body can help me ?
Hello I'm knocking on your doors as I need some help please. Regarding this topic,  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/147387#comment_6462758  Is there anyway (an EA etc) to place orders is MT4 based on the close price in a specific time frame v(say H1, H4 and D1)? So basically what I want is to add a...
Hello, Can anyone suggest me the list of TOP forex price feed provider through UNIDDE software. Also, do you suggest any other mode of price feed, please add you thoughts on best Forex Price feed. Thanks
Tried Alpari (wrong volumes and crazy spreads), tried IC Markets (wrong swaps and huge gaps), tried Metaquotes (few months of data only); tried to import tick data from dukascopy on a custom symbol, but when i try to test it the "stop" sound triggers, and no feedback is provided on the journal, so i...
Hi, I am backtesting a London open breakout strategy and what i am observing is te system is working for many years to start failing from 10/2015 to 06/2017 and then starts working again. Is there any reason for that?
We have added the functionality of using third-party Anti-DDoS services. The new Anti DDoS Proxy Server component, allows brokers to shift the burden of blocking unwanted connections, to a third-party 4vendor's server network. When using an Anti DDoS Proxy Server, all clients are connected to the...