General - page 1899

I cant able to start the 100 pips script, i receive this message script 100 loaded sucesssfuly and script 100 pips remove dont work. Can anyone help , how i can use it ? Thanks Sergio Scalfaro
What indicators is on this picture??
Hi What exactly is the write way to do this?: int Weights[4][4] = {{1, 1, 1, 1}, {2, 2, 2, 2}, {3, 3, 3, 3}, {4, 4, 4, 4}}; MetaEditor compains saying "initialization expected", when thats what I gave it :(
Well i was testing an EA called makegrid193-1 and it was in profitable and the trade ends in profit. after 10 min all the trade which was done all was gone i could not find any detail how it is happened but it did not only in interbank but also in Dealing24 i do not know wt happened but it happened...
  Cci & Ema50  (2)
Hello everybody!!! I need indicator CCI with EMA50 attached so maybe somebody can help me to create it. That indicator will help to avoid false signals to enter market when you use CatFX50 strategy. Later I can explain how. Thanks
I think this indicator is not refreshing and showing the last dot. You have to shut metatrader down and reopen in order to see the dots. Could anybody please help??
  ADXcross  (139   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Please who can modifi this fille for adx cross to give me a signal on the next candle? Look at the pictures. Also i have some problem when i look back some week, sorry for my english look at both pictures Also is posible to have MP3 signal? Thanks
This was given November 2005 and covers pitchforks. Very good system of trading support/resistance channel. rtsp://198.246.142.2:554/mpd/dow/011906_morge.rm
Here's the indicator. Basicly all it is is a pivot point indicator which used fibonacci #'s to calculate support and resistance instead of the standard pivot calcs. Now, I can only seem to make it update at 00:00 GMT which is exactly what it's asked to do in the code, because I can't figure out a
Hello, How do I obtain historical Open and Close from various time periods to use in my Indicator? For instance, if my Indicator is attached to the 5M chart, I want to be able to use Open and Close values from the 15M and 60M time period. Is this possible? -charliev
Can someone provide an MT4 Triangular moving average here if there is one? I've found it to be the best. Also, does is the a regression curve indicator available, not a channel but a curve, somewhat like a moving average or oscillator? It works very well in combination with the channel. Many many
  Bugs - Build 188  (17   1 2)
Hi Metaquotes, There seems to be something SERIOUSLY wrong with your latest build - build 188. I've been running build 186 for a couple of months now without any problems on a PC running the latest version of XP with all the updates. I have just upgraded to build 188 and now wish I hadn't. Most of...
  Two experts  (11   1 2)
Hi Traders, now I have two MT4 demo 188, one with Neuimex and one with Interbank. With Interbank I'm testing an expert and it runs without problems, but another expert with Neuimex doesn't work. I have tried to change expert but the result doesn't change!!! Neuimex doesn't work and there is the...
  Feature request  (3)
My request is to implement a feature which allows to change the size (width and length) of a bar or candle without having to change the zoom of the entire chart.
  Lock text  (2)
Is it possible to lock text to the chart so it stays in the same spot and does not move when the chart shifts or is zoomed?
  Oscillator  (2)
Hello. I'm a professional, I've been peeking at the metatrader moving average of oscillator indicator while using my actual models. I'm wondering what the formula is if anyone can tell me. If so, I might want to give my humble opinion on it when I know what the calculations are if anyone is
  Trailing Stop  (1)
Metatrader's manual states that there is a Trailing Stop functionality in Terminal's context menu. I also read that i could disable/enable it but i see neither. Could someone indicate me the right path?
  Richi  (2)
I have a problem with those expert, he dosen't want to open Sales Order. Please somebody to help
Hi, I have a problem on one of my computer that does not allow me to see existings tabs in their off-state like 'Favorites' or 'Account History', 'Alerts', 'Mailbox', ... while 'Trade' is in on-state. What should i modify in order to change that? Thank you
  #import  (20   1 2)
This is GREAT board to learn MQL!!! I'd like to learn more about using Windows .DLL's in my MQL4 code... I downloaded coderguru's MQL4 Course (EXCELLENT!) but need more info. Can anyone make any suggestions? -charliev
  Alert to Email  (4)
This is weird I can get the email working to My own PC, thats the TO and FROM having the same email address. I can also get the email working going from my PC email home address to my YAHOO account, thats FROM (home) to TO (Yahoo) BUT I CANT get the email address going from my PC email home...
I am trying to learn how to write more in these Expert Advisors but so far the only thing I have been able to do is modify the MACD Sample to use a couple different indicators to decide when to buy, sell, and close trades. Two things that I really want to add is a set stop loss instead of the...
No more realtime quotes and impossible to install a new version :-(
plot two moving average , for example, ma(100) and ma(200), if Close>max(ma(100),ma(200)),set the bar color to Red, if Close<min(ma(100),ma(200)),set the bar color to Blue. and if the close between max(ma(100),ma(200)) and min(ma(100),ma(200)), set the bar color to the same as the previouse bar. How
how do i check to see if i have any open positions? my ea is opening like 2 positions a minute
Hello Traders, I come to ask your to help for the design of a EA with only one tool which I attach to this email. here several weeks that I test a small simple method which becomes advantageous, but it is constraining manually because the trades must be closed even the night during the sleep. I...
Ts2000i Function "WAverage" Code : Inputs: Price, , Length; Variables: Sum(0), Counter(0), CSum(0); Sum = 0; CSum = 0; For counter = 0 To Length - 1 Begin Sum = Sum + Price[counter] * (Length - counter) ; CSum = CSum + Length - counter; End; If CSum > 0 Then WAverage = Sum / CSum Else...
Hello. I have this little problem : I would like to change the lots size of pending orders, is there a way to do that ? I write an EA wich place pendings, but following the market, the "weight" of those pendings must be changed. I know I can delete some of them and/or create new ones, but they...
  Lock trendlines  (1)
Is there a way to lock trendlines, fibonacci levels, pitchforks etc. so they cannot be moved?
Is there anyone who might help me to program this money management strategy: The system should buy/sell a fixed size of lots. If my trade is a loosing one the system should automatically bye/sell double lotsize for the next trade. The system should double the lotsize as long as the system is