General - page 1824

From this alert : extern int kstoch=14; extern int dstoch=3; extern int ssstoch=3; double Stoch; double Stochsignal; int start() { Stoch=iStochastic(NULL,0,kstoch,dstoch,ssstoch,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,0); Stochsignal=iStochastic(NULL,0,kstoch,dstoch,ssstoch,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_SIGNAL,0); if(Stoch>85) {
  Label Position  (3)
How do I find out the size of the window/chart so that I can place the label in the desired position on the right side of the chart. For example if I place the Y & X distance to 10 & 10 it will fix the position of the label to the left of screen. I want to do the same to the right side. So when...
  BinaryMath Volatility  (14   1 2)
Here we go a BinaryMath volatily calculator hehe,, will only work on GBPUSD ,, ** This is just test 101.. How does it work? ----------------- some might know about binary numbers used in computers we only have 111111's or 000000's i went 1 step further and put also 2222222222's Taken the bars High...
Hi Slawa, Is there any way how to suppress drawing of the order open/close arrows and order close trend lines which are generated by the system?
Anybody knows how to find bar direction (up or down) in MQ4. I suppose the long way is to compare Open[] & Close[] values, but may be there is a shortcut in MQ4? euro pean
Hello, I am wondering if it is possible to create a code which could export a single .csv file that would create a row everytime a position is opened and closed for any type of trade taken i.e. with EA or manual exection in real time? If so could someone please provide me with an example to...
I've been trying to trade forex manually and I'm not doing real well. I've heard of automated trading where a program places trades automatically based on the rules of a trading system. Is that what a metatrader is - a program that trades for you automatically? So you download a metatrader, give it
Hello everybody: I am new in this forum, and wanted to ask about the automatic systems in the Web. Are they for free? Or is there a charge to use or download them ? Is it possible to change some things, like for example: the size of the lots? I am using a demo now. But I think that I could use a...
  My first EA  (2)
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the interview with Harry Brinkhuis (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/43/) has been published. Harry gave interesting details about his Expert Advisor, Phoenix, that took the second place according to the Championship First Week results...
Value of Bid/Ask offline 1. Historical data has only Open,High,Low,Close and Volume value for each bar. So, backtesting a stategy offline using historical data, what is the value used by the OrderSend function for the 4th parameter: Bid/Ask price? 2. How to display line numbers in MetaEditor? 3....
[Deleted]
Is there an EA that I can attach to a chart which will simply take any open trade on that pair and trail stop it according to what I set it to. When I do manual trades all metatrader allows is a 15 pip trailing stop minimum. That just isn't tight enough for me.
  Reversal Zone Indicator  (13   1 2)
Hi Guys Since the time i started to trade forex My only problem is the entrey point We all have a strategy to trade but till now i don't have the key to enter the market This gold key which i mentioned is the entrey point (I enter using support & resistance and fibo, but they are able to be breaked)...
Can someone respond to my question? I set-up a recurring monthly billing through worldpay as your paypal link won't work for me. I was billed for the month of October but my access to the elite section has been removed. Can someone check this and let me know what's up? Thanks
Hello, I have thought of a strategy built on the Accelerator indicator. O was monitoring this indicator for a long time and have realized that when the color of the indicator change it best describe a trend that would last for 3-5 next bars. Please try it on 1H and 4H graph. I thought of...
Hello, and thanks in advance for helping me out. Fairly recently I start trading with the MT4 software. There is one huge thing that I do not understand. When I place a trade it always seems to say that I am in the negetive...right away! I have found that on the actual chart above it will display...
  Reverse Scrip  (1)
Hi All Please could some one assist me in directing me in the right direction? i need to find a reverse script for MT4? Where can i download it? Thanx
hello I want to get the highest and lowest price in the first 10 candels in the 30 min chart(00:00 - 4:30). can someone please post a code? i messed up with Highest() and Lowest() Thanks in advance
HI All, Need some help here, I am tring to make an EA based on Bollinger Squeeze. I know it has to be defined as iCustom but I dont know how...can you please help me how can I define the Blue and Red Colour histogram in the iCustom... Thanks Babar
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the interview with Chayutra Sriboonruang (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/41/) has been published. Chayutra tells about main characteristics of her Expert Advisor and its behavior in the Championship: No, i'm not afraid of those lost...
Hi, anybody have the the indicator in the attached pictures, I don't know even its name but it seems very profitable in gbpusd TF 2H or 4H, please if somebody have that, share it.
hi, the attached file is the firebird v63 version and which has a basic trailing stop function. Thanks wackena for the work (Good job!) this is the nature of the trailing stop: if set TP = 80, TrailingStop = 30, SL = 300 when a positions is +30 pips floating, the SL is move from -300 to +25 thus...
Hi Slawa, I have XP Windows loaded with platy of memories and am urning two terminals from separate folders to two separate demo accounts. One demo is open directly at Interbankfx and the second one is open in MetaQuotes. Each terminal is running exactly same expert so the OrderSend() happens...
  Alert if no 'Smiling face"?  (15   1 2)
Many a times I have accidently switch off EA when interchanging accounts. Is there a way to create an Alert if the EA is accidently turned off (no "Smiling face") ? Any input will be appreciated... LF
Trading an EA, I have only one trade pending. I suppose it's because in program there is : If(total<1)...... What if I want till 4 trades maximum, but on 4 different pairs. Thanks for help.
  New Crash Error  (1)
There has been a critical error Time : 2006.10.10 01:41 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 197, 21 Sep 2006) Owner : MetaQuotes Software Corp. (MetaTrader) OS : Windows XP Professional 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600) Processors : 1, type 586, level...
I m at cfgtrader. they prohibit EA. so i want to change , witch broker is the best? thx
Slawa, What is the posibility that in the Detailed Report, the TOTAL LOTS TRADED could be added?
While backtesting an EA there are 3 model options available namely 1) Every Tick, 2) Control Points and 3) Open Price only. Each of the 3 models give different results on same set of data and other setings remaining constant. Can anybody suggest me which model is most reliable and why such...