General - page 1664

MagicEA  (1)
Dear All, Is there ayone know this MagicEA?. Maybe the web . I'vesearching on google. Until now not found it. May be anyone want to share this EA.
Dear MT4 team, The POG had stuck at 902.85. Date 290908, 18:20. I had switched for the alternative servers, but it won't budge. The other, pairs and silver etc, were doing okay. Please kindly check this. Thank you. Regards, aowaow
I'm in GMT +1 time zone , so session closes on Friday at 23:00 and then started on Sunday at 00:00, and when it does, price seems to drop or went high, many times for 50-80pips, sometimes more... My question here is...Is it somehow possible to catch that pips, or mabey a half of them... It would be
Hi I am going to be posting my trade signals live here, I usually get about 2 to 4 trades a month so it won't be everyday, I aim for a r/r of 1 to 4 on gbpusd and 1 to 3.5 on eurusd. These trades are ALL pending orders and I could post modifications but not that often. As of September 29, 2008 9:40...
Hello Everyone, I would like to share my system with you. It is a simple system but it is giving really good results. CAN ANY BUDDY HELP ME FOR METATRADER EXPERT ADVISOR.. THNX, These are statistics for my system: Losing Trades:8 Winning Trades: 16 Total Trades: 25 (there is one trade wich profit...
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, I would like to share my system with you. It is a simple system but it is giving really good results. CAN ANY BUDDY HELP ME FOR METATRADER EXPERT ADVISOR.. THNX, These are statistics for my system: Losing Trades:8 Winning Trades: 16 Total Trades: 25 (there is one trade wich profit...
Hi guys: I just made this calculator. But there is an assumption base on Normal Distribution of price movement. I just want to hear comments about this idea, please don't really use it for your trading. All comments are welcome.
Hello everyone...I really need an auto open and close for my scalping base on RSI and in TF 5 Min. Having problem when I use manual trade aspecially when my internet connection failed during the trading...Can someone give me the simple way to create this code..or an example??
Hello everyone, I have scoured the internet trying to figure out how to make multiple (separate broker) mt4 platforms read and write to a universal shared file. This shared file would not reside within the mt4 platform framework, but be an external application. I would like this file to receive real
Dear sirs I am a Colombian guy that has been invited to join the US broker I Trade Fx as associate to promote its Forex training course in my country. I think they have a very dubious reputation because they have links with gangsters like David Smith and other drug dealers in our country. Well, that...
  Section Poll  (1)
Please, vote the current poll. We're thinking to reorganize this section and we're listening for ideas. Because is the Analytics section maybe we could have one thread for every product. One thread for EURUSD, another for GBPUSD and so on...
[Deleted]
Hi people, I would like to know if there is an ea that makes something like this: Rules: For example we get a given price eg. 74.04. - We buy on the first candle that opens above this price and close all opened orders.(except this last opened of course) - We sell on the first candle that opens below...
Hello all While searching the net, to enhance my knowledge about the forex market I came across a bundle of mq4 files (950) I've opened a couple and can't see any copyright does this mean there free to anyone who needs them or has the copyright been removed , therefor making them illegal to give
Hi I have used the following system very successfully for quite a while now. Because I am unable to be at my PC all the time I would appreciate it if someone could create an EA based on this system. The system only uses two indicators the ADX and the Zerolag Tema 2. Please see the attached chart....
  Profit factor 14.37  (25   1 2 3)
is that True and if it is what is the best part of this statment statement download
I have been trying to make profit for about a year now but I've lost about 90% of my money. I had about $16,000 last year but now I'm worried. All the EA's I bought on eBay turned out to be losers and some of the ones here dont work either. Somebody somewhere has to have an EA that makes money....
  Common Mistakes  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
One of the most common mistakes I see in traders is increasing the risk exposure because they think they are on a winning streak. Just because they were successful on a few trades, they risk more dollars per trade. Most traders that I come in contact with have no trade plan. That means that they do
  Indicators  (14   1 2)
I really want to know what a good indicator is I´ve heard about it, but didn’t find a good list Do you have something for me?
Hello everyone I have spend over a year studying and collecting data on how the forex money market work, after watching over 20 different pairs I spotted that most times they do have a pattern, I decided to run a test that would reduce the risk and still give a better chance of success, I managed to...
  Metatrader new user  (23   1 2 3)
I am a new user of metatrade and I am having trouble with my demo account from tradeview, I need some help setting it up.
I am trying to create a script that places to pending orders (a buy stop and a sell stop) for me simultaneously. I have found a few that do so at a set number of pips from the market, but for the strategy I trade I need to set specific buy and sell points. For some reason any modification I try...
I'm using several custom indicators (written by others) and every 5-10 seconds I'm getting sounds and popup alerts from some EMA change or changing trend on the 15 pairs in one profile, whether that profile is selected or not. It's so bad that I cannot set any price alerts because they'd be missed...
  Trade Robot  (2)
Does anyone know anything about that silly robot in tradeview? What is it gonna do replace Metatrader or what? Hahahahah it looks like what happens when Masks meets the Ghost Busters!
  New Gadget!  (16   1 2)
Hey have you seen that new gadget that lets you keep up to date with Forex , its great and easy to add.
I been banned from Forex Factory because I made referance to my Signal service in a post. The ban states that my infraction is permamnent and that the ban will never be lifted. WOW!!!! Rock on TSD, now I know why the more serious traders hang out here and NOT at Forex Factory. You gotta love Twee's...
Hi Ladies and Gents, Could someone take a look at my script and help me clean it up a little bit please? Its based on a breakout strategy and places a stradle order if the market price hasn't hit and is not within the market spread yet, using 2 pending trades (buystop and sellstop). If the market...
I was analyzing the moments from March 2000 until now and I have come to find out that the dollar has always recovered in the last two months of the year so if you are worried don´t be. Metatrader set to monthly will clearly show. So enjoy!
Hello as we begin our end of year vacation planning don’t forget that Forex can also help you out in this! How you ask well if you plan to go outside of the states, let’s say somewhere in Europe it would help analyze how your dollar is keeping up with the euro especially if your budget is tight. So...
Can anyone please code me this simple ea.. The ea should just buy at any selected time frame as soon as a new candle is opened. (no trading conditions) and as soon as the SL or TP is met it should again open a buy order with the given TP and SL Lot size adjustable Take profit adjustable StopLoss...