General - page 1658

halo... can sumbody attach an ema cross ea dat can really be attach to da chart.i had search all around...yet plenty of them cannot be attached.... show me some of really works ema cross ea(ex4).... plez.... TQ
  Adxsar  (2)
I have been a member in this forum from quite some time. I wanted to do something to give back to this community so I developed my first EA implementing a simple trading strategy using ADX and SAR indicators. I currently running optimization and backtesting tests. Its based on the macd sample that...
Prepare to sell GBP/USD NOW!!! Wait until the candlestick forms a doji (if not, we suggest not to place any position), the price will be at the peak to nose dive. Will be around two hours from now.
I wrote a custom indicator that uses iMAOnArray to average certain values. The indicator works great and calculates corectly. However when i try to acces the indicators values from an EA using iCustom the values retrieved are wrong. This values are used to calculate the SL and TP levels. The values...
There are numerous forex trading strategies that require one to set pending orders to be executed over a specified period of time. Further, pending orders are often sufficient for this purpose, and are simple to input into MT4 without having to rely on an EA. The problemthat I'm facing is that the...
[Deleted]
Hello, This is Sharkmotor, I'm been studying Forex for about a year now, So much to Learn, But I love it! It gives me the same feeling when I raced Sprint Cars, finding the right setup to Win!!! I looking for Help I'm looking for a EA that will send me an Email after profit is reached I found an...
Good Day all - This is my first post on this forum. Hi to everyone. I have been using the metatrader4 client platform to run a demo account. I have been doing this for a few weeks and have decided to test and experiment with a few strategies of mine. I Decided to use the multiterminal platform,...
Don’t trade without stop loss point Don’t force yourself too hard to achieve a certain target. Nobody knows which way the price is going Don’t look down on money management. Always use 3% of money management at most Don’t judge your strategy too fast. Try one strategy at a time and strict to...
Many FOREX Experts will tell you to control your emotion, greed, and fear. We don’t say that that is not working. It’s just difficult to follow, for us. When we see profit, our itchy hand will try to persuade us to cancel the taking profit line, or also when the price moves toward the stop loss...
deposit above $25, you can get another $25 bonus , and after finish 10 lots, you will get $100 bonus Open account trough me, you can get 0.5 pips rebate Contact with me by Pm welcome you
How can I display on the bar chart several diferent moving averages at the same time. Like 13 bar and 68 bar and the fibbonacci ratio time the moving averages. Like 0.618 times 13 day moving average
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Reporting the Fourth Week (20-26 October)has been published. The fourth week of the ATC 2008 is over. This weekin the forex market was rich in events for almost all currency pairs.Of course, this had its impact on competing Expert...
Helloo Folks, We thank God for bringing us to the begining of another brand new week and we give Him the glory in ALL things.. This is Stallion,veteran forex trader and mentor. I would be reviewing strategic tips on how the major currency pairs can be milked. Though I specialize in gbpusd, other...
  cost  (2)
how much metatrader4 cost for brokers
I have placed a SendMail in my expert advisor code to alert me that a trade has been taken. I set up the email in the Tools/Option/Emil tab. I did a test and it works great going to my cell phone. Then I ran a strategy test on the expert advisor to give it a try. The EA took four trades during the...
Hello; I'm searching for Cumulative Sum Indicator and Starc Bands indicator for MT4, If anyone can share it here please. Thanks in advance
  Simple Expert  (3)
i have a litle english. i have a simple expert. i am using TrendAlexcud in my EA. my expert only work in eurusd H1
Hi, How can I increase the boldness/pixel size of a Bar Chart?
Why does my demo Interbank acccount have a spread of 30 pips sometimes and others its 10. Why does this fluctuate. At my usually broker, its 3 pips all the time. It makes it so hard to trade. The real prices falls, where the IBFX price goes up... WTF? Me being a day trader, makes it really hard to...
Hi! I could get tick data from somewhere in csv format. I converted into 'yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm:ss; #.####' format so the script called 'simple_csv2fxt' could convert it to fxt format without any problems. I cannot get it to produce the hst file for the tick data, though. Now, if I copy the fxt file to...
Can someone help me, I have spend hours trying to figure out how to pass array elements from one array to another so that I can display them in an indicator. I have looked at many indicators and still cannot get my array elements to show up in my indicator line. Attached is my program code.
Please advise how can change trade size according to gain or loss of last trade. Thanks a lot ~~~!!!
  The Legend of The Gambler  (521   1 2 3 4 5 ... 52 53)
How to turn $10,000 into $0 very quickly? Simple, follow THE GAMBLER system. Losing trades are virtually guaranteed, and a spectacular negative equity curve that will make a grown man cry like a baby. The key is cutting your winners short, and letting your losers run. If I can do it, so can you!...
I am running build 218 of MT4 on a WinXP platform. I have been running MT4 for at least 2 years, but lately I've noticed my entire system slow down whenever I start MT4. When I check the task manager I see that terminal.exe is using 50% of my computer's processor power. Does anyone else notice this
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Jury Session Record of the 25th of October 2008 has been published. Once again the issue discussed on this Jury session was the disqualification of 15 Expert Advisors. All they worked with errors. The most common error was an...
[Deleted]
Hello again Folks, Do you want to improve your EA and hold back the DD? Do you have an EA that makes 30% a year? If so... I want to test it and see if I can improve it. I am not a coder but I can forward test...and if your EA interests me...I can really ...really forward test it hard! and post...
I'm an aspiring Ivy League student (Columbia),and I was wondering if there are any members on here that can share their experiences with their education. How did the degree treat you afterwards? A gift that keeps on giving, or in your case, a gift that keeps on paying
hi, any one know how to solve "no connection" problem in Mt4 trader platform? pls let me know coz it is not connecting to the server. i uninstalled many time n reinstalled . but still failed. pls tell me any solution.
Just wondered whether there is a hotkey for switching tabs (Trade, History, news...) in de Trade Terminal. Just can't find any and there is no notion in user guide. Maybe it's possible to assign one. Don't like using the mouse.
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an Interview with Maxim Minenko (maximich) has been published. Maxim Minenko, known as maximich,is not so long in trading. However, he has got his own idea that thesimpler a system is, the better. Maxim participates in the Championshipwith...