General - page 1662

Hi, Is there anyone who promotes Forex on their blogs or websites? I'd like to know how well you do and if the present credit crunch has had any impact on your visitor sign ups. _______ ForexAff Review ForexAffiliates Review
Why do I get error 129 in this code? RefreshRates(); if(0 < OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LotSize,Bid,SlippageAllowed,0,0,NULL,0,0,Green)) { // do stuff } else { // do other stuff }
[Deleted]
Hi all, i found that trend follower 5 minute system is a very powerful system, we can get many profit from this system by using manual trading. So i wish to build a complete ea for this system, but as i know, many coders have been failed to create this ea, so i wish all expert coders here can think...
  Ready to invest  (28   1 2 3)
Hello I am new here in this forum, I have some practice in Forex and I am just about to open a real account, so I am looking for advice on where to do it? So if anyone can help me out, I don’t really like the site I got my MT4from so that’s out of the question! Help pleas
Hey dear traders this is my holly grill system am given it for all of you i hope you enjoy every cent you earn with it use it in 4 hours time from sell when the price touch the bold red line and buy when it reaches the bold green line stuck with this rule you will all be winners...
Hi news traders, Few days ago I finished with the development of a tool that forex news traders will appreciate a lot. I have collected historical data from major economic news releases and then captured forex charts around that time frame. I packaged them in a nice looking web interface along with...
going back to 600 soon When the market rebounds google will lead the way higher. Google has not been affected by this fake credit crisis at all. Revenue keeps growing. NO shortage in ad clicks. Google's marketshare keeps rising. 700 is an easy target for 2009.
Wanted to get everybodys view on this.. Which bank stock do you think are a good buy and hold right now?
Time Frame 1Hr Enter long if price over open Enter sell if price below open at the time slots below 1 min = 59 Lot size 0.01 2min= 58 Lot size 0.02 3min=57 Lot size 0.03 5min=55 Lot size 0.04 8min=52 Lot size 0.05 13min=47 Lot size 0.06 21min=39 Lot size 0.07 34min=26 Lot size 0.08 55min=5 Lot size...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Reporting the First Days of the Championship (1-3 October)has been published. Only three days have passed since the Championshipstarted. However the start of the competition was dramatic. Absolutelydifferent Expert Advisors take...
Hi guys sorry for my question but someone of you knows to explain difference between a custom indicator and an indicator? I don't understand the difference :-( eugenio
Hello all, How many bollinger band I can insert into the one chart? I found I can only place 2 bolllinger band. Is possible to addmore than 2 bollinger band in the candlestick chart? Thanks.
How can i become a BROKER using MetaTrader4 Please send the full details
I have both a demo and real account at FXCM. When I try to add or open new account with MT4 the server only indentifies my Demo account. I can't seem to get around this. I want to integrate MT4 with my real account at FXCM. Can anyone offer any suggestions?
  Free Trading Signals  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello friends I would like to invite you to join me on my new blog where i will be posting free trades starting tomorrow. Yes, they are free and will always be free. So hopefully see a bunch of you over there. Yours truly Sir McPip The home of the pips
  I don't understand MQ4 ...  (11   1 2)
Hi all, i'm just starting with EAs and i must say I am a bit confused ... For example, just looking at the Moving Average EA example given by Metatrader gives me headaches ... : Looking at the code, it looks like it is a system that should always be in the market (long above the MA and short...
  A Simple EA  (9)
I'm seeking for a simple EA to open orders in a fixed intervals, it can be used instead of pending order to open orders when the price is move x pip I want just a simple EA without additional options, as I can understand the code and modify it upon need Thanks
Hi everyone, I need help. I just had been trying to use MT4 for a few days. I cannot log on I cannot even register, it just stops at the loading window (the one after the server selction window) I think it is the Pling problem, I don't know why it is NA all the time. My internet is working fine...
Now I know this may have been asked many times before but. In your mm/trade managment system does it have a take the money and run eg TP either a set amount of pips or a percentage target etc. Or follow the trend with a trailing stop or trailing profit. Or something else. Cheers
The Blackberry reminds me of energy drinks like Hansen's Monster. Once upon a time, I saw everyone with a Monster and they were all the rage. Then eventually everyone got sick of them and left them for dead. In the same way, thats how I see the Blackberry. Imagine being at home with your family
Speaking of fertilizer implosions, check out the charts of MEE,PCX... Look how these pigs got hyped into a mania rush as coal would be a cheaper alt to oil.This was an indicator that the last party train had left the station. Coal piggybacked oil at the last phase of oils mania.Coal mania suddenly
Is there any way to get a sound when: - a pending order is opened - an existing order is closed (due to TP/SL) I could not find how to set that in MT4 and cannot figure out that this option is missing. Of course I could set manually an alert, but an automatic sound would be better. Thank you...
[Deleted]
Dear All, My compliments. I have been testing a simple strategy I have developed which its functionality is dependable on the bar open/move pips direction. Unfortunately, to manually follow the difference between open price and price movement is very hard and sometimes it's too late. I need to...
Good morning, can MACD simple ex.4 open a second inverse trade, at another number of lots, at the same time? example: (stop 10 pips, profit 10 pips) 09:00 open buy eur/usd 1,4180 lots 0,10 stop 1,4170 profit 1,4190 ( original trade) 09:00 open sell eur/usd 1,4180 lots 0,50 stop 1,4190 profit 1,4170
[Deleted]
Is their a way or a web site that grades a pair fundamentally % or ranking Like the Euro new is 60% negative or something similar
Dear MetaTrader, I have a difficulty obtaining the Log In ID and Password for demoforex-usd. Please see attached file. The system does not provide me even waiting for a hour. Please check your MetaTrader system so that we can use with no problem. Thank you
I'm having the same problem with OrderSend over and over again. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this should happen after an OrderSend: the execution of an EA will be halted after an OrderSend until the server will reply that the order is accepted (ticketnumber will be returned) or rejected ( -1 will be...
I cannot believe that it takes this long to improve this software with some basics features ALL the competition has. It makes me wonder about the commitment of the developpers. Every other charting software allows the trader to display the time in the time zone of his/her choice... Like I would like
There are a lot of threats about financial crisis and the bailout approval. Every day I check news and every day a new release tells me something different than the day before. Right now I’m lost Have the Congress approved the bailout? If they haven’t, why haven’t they approved it ye And why have