General - page 1663

I just saw a streaming news article about fertilizer stocks being out of favor, as if some kind of bubble has burst and everyone let's run for the hills. These talking heads are supposed be professionals, aren't they? If you look at the charts for POT, CF, MOS, AGU, etc. you'll see that they have...
  Integrity FX Analysis  (13   1 2)
With every market keeping its eyes on the bailout bill, so much of the news has gone un-noticed. Especially in Australian news. We had retail sales refusing to fall as well as surprisingly, and I don’t use that word lightly, resilient trade balance. Yet, we still have th AUDUSD at two week lows....
With which instruction can one read the Tick-courses with MQL4?
  What is Forex?  (18   1 2)
Hello community I was looking into all the news and saw that most newspapers talk about two markets, so I got curious to know what they were talking about and found the Forex market, so I am here and I want to know what is Forex and how does it work?
Hi, I've been hunting for a breakout EA that would allow us to experiment. This is what I'd like it to do (simply) Breakout is of previous bar and I'd like to work mostly on percentages. The percentages would be the variables.... and would be as follows V1 = Number of Bars to count back to establish...
I read this in Septembers Active Trader and googled By Adam White on Wednesday, June 20, 2001 - 12:33 pm: I thought I shared this exit idea before, but it didn't come up on search, so I'll share it now. I call my idea the Top Stop, and its a form of adaptive objective exit. The goal is to have an...
Hi, Can someone please explain the difference between the following: if(Close[1] == Open[1]) and if ( iClose (NULL,0,1) == iOpen(NULL,0,1)) Where would I use iClose(NULL,0,1) instead of Close[1] and visa versa? I'm having some real difficulty in learning the nuances with this language and would be
[Deleted]
Wanna have the "same" info that ur broker got? Get market depth level 11: EFX: Experience Forex Freedom Get the demo, then register and get your demo key. ---------------------- Level 2 show the volume of "any" lot available at that time. If bid volume is higher, price will most likely go up : more...
Never hear any talk about them during all this bank crisis stuff but in watching their stock it seems something is going on behind the scenes... COF: Summary for CAPITAL ONE FINANCIA - Yahoo! Finance Didn't they have a lot of exposure to Greenpoint mortgages from the North Fork buy out does anyone...
DETROIT (Reuters) - As many as 3,800 U.S. car dealerships could fail this fall and into 2009 -- nearly one in five -- because of weak sales, increased operational costs and the credit crunch, according to a forecast released on Wednesday. Nearly 1 in 5 car dealerships could fail: study - Yahoo! News
I tried to run my EA in my computers (I have 2 computers withwindows XP) and it worked WITHOUT any problem. When 2 of my friendstried with XP. There were critical error happened. Please help.. There has been a critical error Time : 2008.10.01 14:02 Program : Client Terminal Version...
Hi, I've been hunting for a breakout EA that would allow us to experiment. This is what I'd like it to do (simply) Breakout is of previous bar and I'd like to work mostly on percentages. The percentages would be the variables.... and would be as follows V1 = Number of Bars to count back to...
Is MtGetRates for that? I ran MetaTraderApiExample but after api.GetRates returned, count was always 0!!! I tried pass every possible value for period and time(NULL) -3600 as lasttime. Did I mistake anything? Thanks, Cooper
I didn´t receive a warning of anykind... Why was i excluded? Why was i not warned? This is really upset..
  Cash machine EA  (3)
I bought an EA online that came as a RAR file. When I try to extract it to my metatrader 4 EA folder it won't load. Is there as setting I need to change to allow this type of file. When I tried to cut and paste it wouldn't accept an exe file. The same thing happened with an indicator. OS is XP....
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Automated Trading Championship 2008 Has Started!has been published. The 1st of October 2008 is the starting date of theAutomated Trading Championship 2008. All preparatory stages are behindus, registration and check of Expert...
Hello After i have tried MT4 i have found a few minor things i would like to see improved: 1. when i place an order i would like to specify a Stop Loss in pips 2. make it possible to drag the lines (for example the Stop Loss Line) directly on the chart in order to make it possible to make...
  MagicEA  (1)
Dear All, Is there ayone know this MagicEA?. Maybe the web . I'vesearching on google. Until now not found it. May be anyone want to share this EA.
Dear MT4 team, The POG had stuck at 902.85. Date 290908, 18:20. I had switched for the alternative servers, but it won't budge. The other, pairs and silver etc, were doing okay. Please kindly check this. Thank you. Regards, aowaow
I'm in GMT +1 time zone , so session closes on Friday at 23:00 and then started on Sunday at 00:00, and when it does, price seems to drop or went high, many times for 50-80pips, sometimes more... My question here is...Is it somehow possible to catch that pips, or mabey a half of them... It would be
Hi I am going to be posting my trade signals live here, I usually get about 2 to 4 trades a month so it won't be everyday, I aim for a r/r of 1 to 4 on gbpusd and 1 to 3.5 on eurusd. These trades are ALL pending orders and I could post modifications but not that often. As of September 29, 2008 9:40...
Hello Everyone, I would like to share my system with you. It is a simple system but it is giving really good results. CAN ANY BUDDY HELP ME FOR METATRADER EXPERT ADVISOR.. THNX, These are statistics for my system: Losing Trades:8 Winning Trades: 16 Total Trades: 25 (there is one trade wich profit...
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, I would like to share my system with you. It is a simple system but it is giving really good results. CAN ANY BUDDY HELP ME FOR METATRADER EXPERT ADVISOR.. THNX, These are statistics for my system: Losing Trades:8 Winning Trades: 16 Total Trades: 25 (there is one trade wich profit...
Hi guys: I just made this calculator. But there is an assumption base on Normal Distribution of price movement. I just want to hear comments about this idea, please don't really use it for your trading. All comments are welcome.
Hello everyone...I really need an auto open and close for my scalping base on RSI and in TF 5 Min. Having problem when I use manual trade aspecially when my internet connection failed during the trading...Can someone give me the simple way to create this code..or an example??
Hello everyone, I have scoured the internet trying to figure out how to make multiple (separate broker) mt4 platforms read and write to a universal shared file. This shared file would not reside within the mt4 platform framework, but be an external application. I would like this file to receive real
Dear sirs I am a Colombian guy that has been invited to join the US broker I Trade Fx as associate to promote its Forex training course in my country. I think they have a very dubious reputation because they have links with gangsters like David Smith and other drug dealers in our country. Well, that...