Eurusd/ gbpusd fibonacci signal

Hi I am going to be posting my trade signals live here, I usually get about 2 to 4 trades a month so it won't be everyday, I aim for a r/r of 1 to 4 on gbpusd and 1 to 3.5 on eurusd.

These trades are ALL pending orders and I could post modifications but not that often.

As of September 29, 2008 9:40 am EST US

Currently the EURUSD and GBPUSD have turned bearish and are on a downward movement. SO we are looking for an upward retracement and continued downward movement.

Trade Signal

Pending orders

Eurusd

Sell limit

Price: 1.4457

Stop loss:1.4511

Take Profit: 1.4275

optional: 85 pip trailing profit.

GBPUSD

Sell Limit

Price:1.8162

Stop loss: 1.8231

Take Profit: 1.7905

optional: 110 pips trailing profit

I will be posting any modifications, I always trade the 4 hrs signal, but usually use 1 hr to pinpoint my retracement levels. I use EMAs and Bollinger band for direction. I also use an indicator I found here called EWTREND as a confirmation.

Samuel N.

Currently as of 10:20 EURUSD ORder is hit

bosoko:
Hi I am going to be posting my trade signals live here, I usually get about 2 to 4 trades a month so it won't be everyday, I aim for a r/r of 1 to 4 on gbpusd and 1 to 3.5 on eurusd.

These trades are ALL pending orders and I could post modifications but not that often.

As of September 29, 2008 9:40 am EST US

Currently the EURUSD and GBPUSD have turned bearish and are on a downward movement. SO we are looking for an upward retracement and continued downward movement.

Trade Signal

Pending orders

Eurusd

Sell limit

Price: 1.4457

Stop loss:1.4511

Take Profit: 1.4275

optional: 85 pip trailing profit.

GBPUSD

Sell Limit

Price:1.8162

Stop loss: 1.8231

Take Profit: 1.7905

optional: 110 pips trailing profit

I will be posting any modifications, I always trade the 4 hrs signal, but usually use 1 hr to pinpoint my retracement levels. I use EMAs and Bollinger band for direction. I also use an indicator I found here called EWTREND as a confirmation.

Samuel N.

Hi Samuel,

Would you mind post some screenshot of your trading signal? Thanks for sharing your trading signal.

Regards,

matfx

EURUSD STOP LOSS HIT

My Eurusd stop loss was hit but my gbp order was hit so lets see what happens

For some reason EURUSD has almost always provided me with a loss or a small gain and I have always depended on GPBUSD to bail me out(no pun intended)

I might have to discontinue EURUSD until im able to evaluate it more.

I usually risk less with my eurusd trade so watever.

Samuel N

matfx:
Hi Samuel,

Would you mind post some screenshot of your trading signal? Thanks for sharing your trading signal.

Regards,

matfx

do you mean the strategy I use to come up with it?

I might be replacing eurusd wiht usdchf, even they are correlated it seems usdchf do not have the spikes associated with the eurusd pair.

I have traded the eurusd and it has given me the same sheety perfomance.

Samuel

As of 11:20 Pm EST US time

Im up 20% or 150 pips on GBPUSD, LIke i said before this pair has always bailed me out.

I have been trying to trade EURUSD because of its liquidity but I'll put that on hold.

I usually risk 10% on trade on GBPUSD. BUT its all up to you.

THis is a chart

Files:
fibo.gif  28 kb

Did anybody make money from the gbpusd except from me.

Well if you didn't get in yesterday then I have another one

GBPUSD

Pending Order

Sell

Price:1.8010

Stop Loss: 1.8105

Take Profit: 1.7650(Or use fibonacci retraments)

Optional:150 Trailing profit or use fibonacci retracements on newer swing high and low.

God Bless

Samuel N

THe trade is as of

September 30 2008 12:45 pm EST US time

The September 30th trade should be cancelled the train has left.

I will be posting another signal so.

God Bless

Reason: