General - page 1620

Hi All, I've been using a great Jurik type moving average to build various stochastic and MACD type indicators. However, I am trying to color code the moving average so that when it trends up the indicator is colored white and when it trends down its colored red. The guys over at Paint Bar Factory...
Is there a conversation to add tick charts to the new MT4 build? A feature which a trader is allowed to input the number of tick per bar and actually be able to run EA's, back test and trade live on this chart? I would appreciate to receive an answer from an MT4 representative on this issue.....
WASHINGTON (AFP)--The United States risks losing influence to China because it is too slow to deliver aid to needy nations, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned Thursday. Speaking to a congressional committee, Clinton cited the example of an emergency deal signed by China last month to help...
Hi, I'll start posting here my signals. I trade GBPJPY, GBPUSD and USDCHF. Why this pairs? Simply because my strategy best fit them!!! My strategy is based on MurreyMath, RSX, EMA 50, SMA 5 and MACD. The timeframe is 4H with 1H to confirm. All my calls are free, so...see you later!!! P.S.: My main...
In a sense, every successful trader employs money management principles in the course of futures trading, even if only unconsciously. The goal of this book is to facilitate a more conscious and rigorous adoption of these principles in everyday trading. This chapter outlines the money management...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. During this global outbreak of Swine Flu, traders are likely to exhibit extreme risk aversion and may show an extraordinary demand for the safety of lower-yielding assets. While other significant news may be released throughout the week, these stories are likely...
Hi, I'll start posting here my signals. I trade GBPJPY, GBPUSD and USDCHF. Why this pairs? Simply because my strategy best fit them!!! My strategy is based on MurreyMath, RSX, EMA 50, SMA 5 and MACD. The timeframe is 4H with 1H to confirm. All my calls are free, so...see you later!!! P.S.: My main...
Hey, I review Forex products and time to time I share with everyone on the forum my findings. So here is the latest! By now, I am sure that you have heard about FAPTurbo, the first real money forex trading robot. There has been a lot of hype around it in the forex market. It is a system which...
Before System Writer (the grandfather of today’s current TradeStation), syste developers and traders did not have a commercialized software platform to develop their trading ideas. We are not talking about charting packages; we are talking about programs that could understand a trading strategy...
  No more hedging  (15   1 2)
Could you please tell me If I understood well the new rules. Is this allowed: 1. OPEN BUY EUR/USD 21.4.2009 15:30 1 lot after 24h hours my position is example + 90pips. My indicators gave a me a signal to open a short position but I still don't want to close my position because the TP didn't hit yet...
The title of Chapter 1 of this book is: “The Legend of the Hol Grail.” “The Holy Grail” is a phrase you often hear in some trad and investment circles. Most people believe that it refers to some mysterious trading system out there that is going to make them millions with little or no risk. It’s not...
The carecr of Jesse L, Livermore is a bright patch in the pattcm of speculation.He has bccn in the public eye as a stock-market factor almost continuously since as a youth he flashed like a comet across the speculative skie and became known as the millionaire Boy Plunger…. Download How To Trade...
Hi all, I've opened about 1 month ago a new blog where I write intraday forex signal every day. I'll try to post every post here on forum so you can see it easly but I suggest to follow my blog to get signal quickly. AGTrades :: Free Forex Trading Signal Here are some recent posts: Wednesday, April...
I'm optimising a fairly large set (500+ iterations), and I keep getting a "cache records rejected" message. Can anbody explain what this is, and how to prevent it? eg 232 iterations will complete sucessfully, with detail in the Optimisation Results tab. In the Journal tab I will have a "There were
Hi all, my metal capacity is limited :P heard always that trend is frd... yes true .. but how can we make use of it? i am thinking of a no brainer system... ( jacko etc is similar too ) u look at TF - going up from left to right = buy - going down from left to right = sell - ranging = i dont...
i always loss in forex, i think i could learn more with you all... :-)
this script is very usefull to Write and Read files not only in "experts/files" folder.. Is there anybody can translate the scripts comments in english?, I'm not sure it is russian or ukrainian.. Please help, TQ..
I'm trading a Real Account at IBFX. I have started on 14.04.2009 with an account balance of $300. After a week and a half I'm on $757.65. I will post results here on a weekly basis. Follow me as I build on my account balance.
Hello, I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem as of late or if anyone knows what I can do about it. I use windows XP, have the newest build and I backtest regularly to keep current on my EA settings. About 1 week ago, maybe a little more I started getting optimized and backtesting...
Hi: I am backtesting my EA on a 1-hour chart. I am using an Alapri Platform and I also imported M1 data (For EUR/USD) and used the period converter to convert the data for the 5m, 15m, 30m, 240m, and 1440m time frames. My M1 data now goes back to 1999 (1999.09.01). However, when I backtest, it will...
Can modifications be made to the Periodicity Toolbar so that it can be customized to have any time frame the user chooses? If the software developers are not doing this, then how can I have access to the part of the code that controls this so that I can make modifications my self? I would like to
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- If Ken Lewis is telling the truth -- and he'd be foolish to lie to New York State Attorney General Andrew Cuomo -- then Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke and former Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson were more than concerned about the financial crisis. They were panicking...
Hi, I´m new to metatrader and i need some help please. I want to create an indicator that draw 2 horizontal lines, one of the high of the Tokyo session, and other of the low of the Tokyo session. and a label of the range in that session. Can anyone help me please ? thanks in advance. Eggzactly
Hi All, I find typing with my arthritic fingers a problem! Would it be possible, when placing pending orders in meta4, to have set-up whereby one could click on the required price/position in the side scale then click the choice of buy stop, buy sell etc. The actual price is set by first click and...
Whether you know it or not, you have been trading commodities all your life. Sure, you may have never traded a contract of Pork Bellies, but you have almost certainly traded a possession like a car, house, or antique for someone else’s money or possession. If you have never done that, for sure you...
It had to happen I thought to myself as I took a walk to the top of a small hill just behind my home. There isn’t a single trader who wouldn’t give half his trade equity to know how the big guru did i Knowing his thoughts could be worth thousands of dollars in a single trade. For decades traders...
  Data Errors  (2)
When I try to download all records of Historical Center the information for all pairs have errors betwen 2009/01/20 and 2009/03/20 and all graphs is bad. I think that the problem is related with the implementation of the five decimal. What is the solution?
Today's Forex Analysis summary Only two days after the Bank of Canada announced that the economy was contracting by 3% instead of the forecast of 1.2 % in January and after it cut rates to 25 basis points then promised to keep them there for a year, the BoC made no commitment on the use of...
There is a new site in beta that combines LIVE trading with social networking. Exclusively for forex traders. No forum, so not in any competition with forex-tsd. But I will say it has helped me Tremendously with all aspects of trading. Currensee | Trade Together Join teams and view trades LIVE as...
The principles to this 30 minutes scalping strategy can be applied on almost any time frame however please make adjustments for stop loss levels and profit targets. This trading strategy takes place approximately 3 to four times in a 24 hour period between the three major currency pairs. I like to...