General - page 807

RSI Facts  (7)
Between 30 and 70 Percent average Or 20/80?
I have tried to install MetaTester 5 on a Windows 2016 Server. Now I cannot connect to the Cloud. I opened Ports 443 and 200x. FI 0 04:17:51.986 Startup service shutdown initialized PQ 0 04:17:51.987 Exit shutdown thread started QM 0 04:17:52.105 Server MetaTester 5 stopped
If you could jump into a time machine, and speak to yourself when you first started trading.... What advice would you give the younger you?
I have 2 metatrader 4 on my vps. I can shop on both but I can't run EA on both. Autotrader is green and I have a smiley face on both but my EA is not working on one account. In Expert it stands:  2018.12.27 06:52:52.095     RIGHTtraderAuto v1.01 NZDUSD,H1: error | RIGHTtrader v3.1(Martingale) @...
Good day kind people, Does anybody know how to take screenshots in MQL5? I've tried all the many, many (4/5 others posts) and nothing is working. :( The chartscreenshot command does not seem to be doing what it's supposed to be doing. :(
Looking for trendline break expert adviser MT4.
Anybody interested in creating his/her own MetaTrader extension (dll) may go to: Create your own MetaTrader extension (dll) - Part 1 Create your own MetaTrader extension (dll) - Part 2 There'll be another part (or 2) which I'm writing them! Hope you enjoy them
I Am Using an Auto Trading Expert but when I change input parameters on my MT4 platform, they are not change on VPS. This makes the robot to keep executing new orders with parameters that I don't want. Example is executing 8 orders in one direction while I have changed to Maximum 2 orders in one...
Hi everybody, I've just found a bug in the MQL programing language. I've tried loop operator "for", but the counting variables doesn't count from the beginning value, as it should be. Please check this simple script code: void OnStart()   {   for (int i=0; i<500; i++) Print(i);   } Here is the...
I run multipler Metatrader 4 with 2 accounts. I can trade on both terminals but EA only works on one. Autotrading is green on both, smiley face in both MT4. I can trade on both but I only can get the EA to run on one account. What is wrong. in Datafolder, MQL4, logs I get the message that is in my...
There is an array containing a set of data of type 1,2,3,6,9,5,6,3,25,6,8,7,4 you need to remove e.g. values 3 and get the same array without 3 and empty spaces in the output... I'm looking for the fastest way to clear an array of unnecessary values... The following example comes to mind int
https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/mt4setup.exe?utm_campaign=www.metatrader4.com MD5 fd87ca26350c9591f1637d341cf8382b the link name is mt4setup but I installed, it's 64 bit of mt5 version
Hi guys , How can i take a picture with Resolution: no less than 2048 x 1536 pixels by my iphone6 without edit ? Thank so much . Have a nice day.
MQL5 is suppose to provide a demo version of products like Expert advisors not the developer..what is the problem if a published EA does not show demo download option and only displays Buy..what causes this issue and how can it be fixed. It against MQL5 rule to post specific products so i can't...
  VPS Instances.  (1)
Hello Forum ! If I RENT a VPS server , it can hold just 1 instance of MT5 or I can install 2, 3 or 10 instances of MT5 in the SAME VPS server ? Thanks in advance Marcelo Semino.
Hello every one , Am looking for a good strategy to build an EA . If you have a profitable strategy then please share it here . If the results are profitable I will develop the EA and share it for free . Incase you are using any custom indicator then please share it's .mq4 file in order to integrate...
  Are you ready to meet the black swan?  (181   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
"A black swan is a hard-to-predict and rare event that has significant consequences." Here is an example of one of the black swans that flew to the Swiss franc on 15 January 2015: The consequences were quite devastating. You can actually see for yourself. Here are some numbers on this swan: USDCHF
Hello traders and developers. Recently, almost nothing has been purchased in the MQL-market, probably because of the huge amount of new EAs that no one checks anymore. Previously, 3-5 EAs were added per day, but now we have several times more EAs and fewer new ones to download and buy (this month no
Hi guys, When i wanted to add custom indicator to EA and test it, it creates or clone itself hundered times. It happens more then 5 indicators. Please check my post and help me for solution. Thanks. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/295383#comment_9979501
  Christmas  (20   1 2)
Is it right this year to trade Forex?
Hello everyone I need that when my budget reaches a certain amount , my mql5 platform send me an email / notice on the mobile phone.how can I do? in advance thank you
I am setting up a system that is more expert system than moving avg. More of the instantaneous derivative change than the overal integral. I want it to sense the market and recreate an experts decsion process. I have resigned to coding and settled on Multicharts VB.net but MT5 seem more well
  Reading expert.  (1)
can a script or indicator read the expert tab and alert me when two or more similar (all buy or all sell) alerts from different indicators happen in the same symbol and within same bar? Being able to use along with any indicator with alert function. Not only indicator that have buffers but also...
I'm getting this error message. 2015.09.16 21:31:12.955 '338363': Signal - connect to (null) through proxy failed I've checked and re-checked everything but it keeps rejecting connection. Can anyone tell me why? Richo
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm sorry for the English I'm using translator!Please, I need the alarm to go off faster! can anybody help me?If you need more resource please tell me that I will post here! thanks in advance ! void DisplayAlert(string message,int shift)  {   if(shift<=2 && Time[shift]...
  MT5 socks  (3)
Why MT4 works fine with socks 5, and MT5 with the same configurations give the message: "ActivTrades-Server through proxy failed (Socks5 - connection is not allowed by ruleset)". Why they implemented differently socks usage in the two platform?
How do I remove an element from an array? Do I need to know the number of elements stored in it
Hey guys, My platform is having problems loading the weekly historical data for CFDs and indices. It's working fine for the FX pairs, but when I open up the weekly on gold, silver, oil, 225jpy, etc, it loads a limited amount of data. The platform doesn't completely freeze, but it gets very sluggish...
I have an EA I coded up that is showing profit when optimized on Open bar.  If I change the Ea to work with open bar will I get the same results? What code do I need to implement?   Will Trail profit and Trail stop function work correctly with open bar ? FYI MT5 Code