General - page 1616

When I sat down to write HJ! and Run Trading a lew years ago, I had no idea it would have such an impact. 1 knew there was a lack of information available for short-term equity traders. I did not know that so many thousands of traders were craving this information. I have heard the good and bad...
How many Forex traders desire good, consistent gains? Of course, we all do right? The answer is an overwhelming , "yes." Well, the question comes up, "Why is it that so many traders lose all they have?" I am a straight up kind of person. In turn, I like people to be the same way toward me. So let me...
I am trying to adapt this EA to buy when Stochastic crosses above 50 and sell below.This part works however the trade only closes at stoploss or takeprofit levels.The OrderModify and OrderClose commands don't seem to work,can someone help explain why?
Fellow Forum Members, I'm having no success in finding a Stochastic Oscillator that will play an audio alert WAV file of my choice anytime a red and green line crossover happens only in the areas above the 80 red line or below the 20 red line. In other words, only during an extreme overbought or...
Hi Candle sticks are refusing to appear on any chart, either by clicking icon or keyboard shortcut. I have spent time searching for a possible cause / rectification, but there just doesn't seem to be anything 'out there' Trouble is, I do not know when this specific problem arose because I have...
I have this EA but i'm not programer, someone can help me ? This Ea works good in a fell days but after he start lose !! The point is i need start all over !!! I can fix this open a new demo account but this not gone work with real account !! Thats why i need restart the datas like a new account !1
When I open a new profile and new charts,  MetaTrader doesn't display candle sticks??? It works on all other existing profiles except when new charts are created it remains a bar chart instead of candle stick chart...
I am trying to use C++ to write a program which can turn on the pumping mode and retrive all data from the server, I had the manage api on hand, but I don't know where to start with, can someone provide me some information? For example, how to use the api, can I put the api in the header section of
Hi, I recently downloaded a new build for MT4 through my broker, MIG.  After trying to find a solution to my problem, unsuccessfully, I need some help from the builders and programmers.   I downloaded the new build about 24 hours ago and installed it.  After the download was complete the first...
May 15 (Bloomberg) -- The German economy, Europe’s largest, contracted the most in at least four decades in the first quarter after the global financial crisis curbed export demand and investment. Gross domestic product dropped a seasonally adjusted 3.8 percent from the fourth quarter, when it fell...
Valuation provides crucial insights into how to measure, manage, and maximize a company’s value. This long-awaited Third Edition has been comprehensively updated and expanded to reflect business conditions in today’s volatile global economy and to provide highly effective ways for managers at every...
[Deleted]
  Two lines  (2)
Lines do not want to disappear. Also numbers of bars does not want to work.
Hi Is it possible to install pivot points along with the corresponding r1, r2 and s1, s2 in Meta traders forex chats? Thanks if you can advise.
HiI'm trading intra-day and want to be informed of when a new bar is about to be displayed.1. Can I setup a recurring alarm based on time? (or even on the bar 'CLOSE')and2. Can I display the time inside MT4? (server or system)I haven't found any reference to these but maybe haven't looked hard...
The Federal Reserve Can Not Account For $9 Trillion In Off-Balance Sheet Transactions This video is a must watch for anyone who wants to understand just how "effective" the Fed is at safeguarding taxpayer money. Apparently nobody at the Federal Reserve has any clue where the trillions of dollars...
Basically this strategy is a trend follower where it uses a bunch of trend indicators, support resistance, momentum and many more. I started the trade with the initial deposit of $5,000 (on a demo of course). I think you can start with $1,000 on a micro lot. MM would be crucial in this kind of trade...
New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 223 has been released. What’s new: Fixed error that resulted in terminal crash after the re-compilation of an Expert Advisor attached to several charts at the same time.Fixed error that could result in the re-connection of client terminals if they had no...
How to explain my signal cause it's a simple trade and my english it's not good . ups wrong RAS ID, I mean RAS ID=763 .... Link >>> RAS ID=763
  EA offline  (1)
Hello Everyone I was wondering, do EA's work when you are not live and connected on MT4? You know, like pending orders and target profit points/
Hi guys pls can any one in the house put me through on how to host a server?
Forex Traders that want to have the ability to Hedge Trades may Open Forex Trading Accounts with FXCM UK Starting May 17, Forex Dealer Members will no longer offer clients the ability to hedge as per NFA Compliance Rule 2-43(b). Forex traders who would like to maintain their current hedging...
https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/10/opinion/10sun2.html?_r=1&ref=opinion EDITORIAL The Credit Card Squeeze SIGN IN TO E-MAIL PRINT SHARE Published: May 9, 2009 At a time when everyone is talking about troubled banks, Congress can provide relief to millions of their...
13 May, 2009 by Stephen Leahy Boston 09:20 EST "the self-proclaimed Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus - recognized only by Ankara (Turkey's capital)" "the fact is that 78% or property in the north is owned by Greek Cypriots who fled in the 1970's" ""the European Court for Justice ruled in April...
  Gino  (2)
May 13th 2009 8am PDT 4Hour EUR/USD macd h has just ticked down from above. this is a sell signal
is it possible to change the time frame of the system for all the grafs at the same time or that you have to change it one graf after the other thanks shay
We would like to thank Ela Aktay of McGraw-Hill proessional Publishing for giving us the opportunity to write this book and Beth Brown from process.Without your untiring efforts,this book would not have been possible.We also want to thank Victor Jung,a fantastic partner and good friend for his...
Today's Futures Analysis summary The June Treasury Bonds are developing signs of a bottom but a clash between fundamental traders is limiting gains to the upside. Technical trend traders will turn bullish or cover shorts if 123’04 is crossed. Until then they will continual to press the short...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. The rally in the EUR USD is another sign that the U.S. currency is losing its luster as a safe haven currency. Optimism is building that the Euro Zone economy is getting ready to turn higher. Doom and gloom in the GBP USD yesterday turned into optimism today...
I have the following simple code to test out MT4 ready for back-testing. Alert("Symbol:= ",Symbol()); Alert("Ask:= ", Ask); Alert("Bid:= ", Bid); Alert("Bars:= ", Bars); Alert("Point:= ",Point); Alert("Value:= ", Digits); Alert("Time:= ", Time[0]); The Point...
bool CheckMACrossExit (int cmd,int TimeFrame,int shift) { double MAFast = iMA(NULL, TimeFrame, FastMAExit, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_CLOSE, shift); double MASlow = iMA(NULL, TimeFrame, SlowMAExit, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, shift); switch (cmd) { case OP_BUY : if(MAFast>MASlow) {return (true);} break; case