General - page 1623

Trend lines  (1)
May I suggest something about the platform.. I have used for a while the trader platform and I noticed the fact it's much more user-frindly about creating trend lines because you put both "ends" of the line. In the metatrader it's not so nice because you put only the "start" of...
  litte bug  (1)
int start() { //---- //will got a zero divide ! It should check the first expression then return false. int a=0; if(a>0 && 100/a>10) { Alert("ok"); } //---- return(0); }
Today's Futures Analysis summary July Sugar surged to a new high for the year as demand from India continued to support this bull market. India's production is expected to be considerably lower this year because of a failed crop. This should keep demand steady throughout the year. Traders have...
Que tengo que hacer para que se ponga en verde eso que dice NOT CONNECTED, y empiece a recibir datos ?. Hay 4 graficos del Forex, y en ninguno se mueve el precio. Con la ayuda no me aclaro, no consigo que se conecte. Muchas Gracias. Un saludo
Hi All, As part of our due diligence on the NFA's "anti-hedging" rule from April 13 (NFA rule 2.43(b)), we have been informed of a follow up or clarification from the NFA. We have not been able to get the NFA to confirm or deny, but we have heard from multiple independent sources. The NFA has...
April 30 (Bloomberg) -- Anthony Bolton, president of investments at Fidelity International, said a bull market in equities has already begun and financial shares are poised to drive recent gains higher. Low valuations indicate advances that began in March are the start of a bull market, Bolton said....
I am using windows mobile 6.1 on my HTC Fuze phone. Using MT4 Mobile SE, there seems to be a problem with the text size on the charts. The dates and prices are much too large, and overlap and are clipped at the edges of the chart. This occurs only on the 5minute and 1hour chart. The parameters of
Treasury markets declined on Wednesday following the Fed’s FOMC meeting. Interest rates have been creeping higher for a month and have recaptured the entire 9 handle rally from March 18 when the Fed announced its asset buy-back plan Stock index futures surged to a new high for the month...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. The primary theme in the Forex markets on Wednesday was increased appetite for risk as investors punished the U.S. Dollar following the release of a government report showing the U.S. economy had contracted more than expected during the first quarter. On...
Hello, I have problem with MT4. When I construct a multiple chart profile with custom charts (H2 etc) and then save this profile, next time I start MT terminal will not load but just get stuck and terminel.exe taking 50% of the memory. I know a lot of people out there have same problem bacause I...
Citigroup Inc., soon to be one-third owned by the U.S. government, is asking the Treasury for permission to pay special bonuses to many key employees, according to people familiar with the matter. The request comes as Citigroup is grappling with broad government pay restrictions that could break...
Hi! My MT4 shows the prices with 5 decimals. My question is that if I enable maximum deviation on an order, let's say I choose 2, does that mean +- 0.0002 or +- 0.00002? So the pip size there relates to the most insignificant 5th decimal or the "traditional" 4th one? I ask this because even in...
can anyone tell me the icustom to read this in an ea? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Dinapoli ZZ (ZigZag).mq4 | //| rewritten by CrazyChart | //|...
Hi, I was wondering where can i get free data feeds for forex quotes in any format. I'm a student and this information is for academic purpose.
OK, first up forgive me for my simplistic non techo talk but I wanted to just place on the table my thoughts so far on an effective EA that actually works. After many weeks of trying many many EA's this is what I have found. It seems relatively easy to construct an EA that is profitable in trending
Hi All, I've been using a great Jurik type moving average to build various stochastic and MACD type indicators. However, I am trying to color code the moving average so that when it trends up the indicator is colored white and when it trends down its colored red. The guys over at Paint Bar Factory...
Is there a conversation to add tick charts to the new MT4 build? A feature which a trader is allowed to input the number of tick per bar and actually be able to run EA's, back test and trade live on this chart? I would appreciate to receive an answer from an MT4 representative on this issue.....
WASHINGTON (AFP)--The United States risks losing influence to China because it is too slow to deliver aid to needy nations, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned Thursday. Speaking to a congressional committee, Clinton cited the example of an emergency deal signed by China last month to help...
Hi, I'll start posting here my signals. I trade GBPJPY, GBPUSD and USDCHF. Why this pairs? Simply because my strategy best fit them!!! My strategy is based on MurreyMath, RSX, EMA 50, SMA 5 and MACD. The timeframe is 4H with 1H to confirm. All my calls are free, so...see you later!!! P.S.: My main...
In a sense, every successful trader employs money management principles in the course of futures trading, even if only unconsciously. The goal of this book is to facilitate a more conscious and rigorous adoption of these principles in everyday trading. This chapter outlines the money management...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. During this global outbreak of Swine Flu, traders are likely to exhibit extreme risk aversion and may show an extraordinary demand for the safety of lower-yielding assets. While other significant news may be released throughout the week, these stories are likely...
Hi, I'll start posting here my signals. I trade GBPJPY, GBPUSD and USDCHF. Why this pairs? Simply because my strategy best fit them!!! My strategy is based on MurreyMath, RSX, EMA 50, SMA 5 and MACD. The timeframe is 4H with 1H to confirm. All my calls are free, so...see you later!!! P.S.: My main...
Hey, I review Forex products and time to time I share with everyone on the forum my findings. So here is the latest! By now, I am sure that you have heard about FAPTurbo, the first real money forex trading robot. There has been a lot of hype around it in the forex market. It is a system which...
Before System Writer (the grandfather of today’s current TradeStation), syste developers and traders did not have a commercialized software platform to develop their trading ideas. We are not talking about charting packages; we are talking about programs that could understand a trading strategy...
  No more hedging  (15   1 2)
Could you please tell me If I understood well the new rules. Is this allowed: 1. OPEN BUY EUR/USD 21.4.2009 15:30 1 lot after 24h hours my position is example + 90pips. My indicators gave a me a signal to open a short position but I still don't want to close my position because the TP didn't hit yet...
The title of Chapter 1 of this book is: “The Legend of the Hol Grail.” “The Holy Grail” is a phrase you often hear in some trad and investment circles. Most people believe that it refers to some mysterious trading system out there that is going to make them millions with little or no risk. It’s not...
The carecr of Jesse L, Livermore is a bright patch in the pattcm of speculation.He has bccn in the public eye as a stock-market factor almost continuously since as a youth he flashed like a comet across the speculative skie and became known as the millionaire Boy Plunger…. Download How To Trade...
Hi all, I've opened about 1 month ago a new blog where I write intraday forex signal every day. I'll try to post every post here on forum so you can see it easly but I suggest to follow my blog to get signal quickly. AGTrades :: Free Forex Trading Signal Here are some recent posts: Wednesday, April...
I'm optimising a fairly large set (500+ iterations), and I keep getting a "cache records rejected" message. Can anbody explain what this is, and how to prevent it? eg 232 iterations will complete sucessfully, with detail in the Optimisation Results tab. In the Journal tab I will have a "There were
Hi all, my metal capacity is limited :P heard always that trend is frd... yes true .. but how can we make use of it? i am thinking of a no brainer system... ( jacko etc is similar too ) u look at TF - going up from left to right = buy - going down from left to right = sell - ranging = i dont...