General - page 1619

In MetaTrader 4, Is there a simple custom tool like the fibonacci retracement tool that only shows the extension levels (ie 1.272, 1.618) and not the retracement levels as well? I know the fib retracement tool in metatrader can be customized to show only the extension levels however that requires...
[Deleted]
In Metatrader 4, Is there a simple custom tool like the fibonacci retracement tool that only shows the extension levels (ie 1.272, 1.618) and not the retracement levels as well? I know the fib retracement tool in metatrader can be customized to show only the extension levels however that requires...
  back testing  (1)
hello frds i would like to back test indicators only **NOT EA** would like to see price run in front of me to see the behavior a a custom indicator can u suggest where i can find a code to do that easy pls tks lerecidiviste
Fed Economists Say Household Debt Reduction May Slow Recovery - Bloomberg.com By Vivien Lou Chen May 18 (Bloomberg) -- The need to boost savings and reduce debt may lead to “a substantial” slowdown in consumer spending or a jump in bank losses that will retard a U.S. economic recovery, according to...
How can I get live rate and show them on my site?
I can't load new indicators into my metatrader4 platform. I've done it successfully before but something has happened. I need and experts help. When I right click on either type file and save target as, Windows then tells me it doesn't recognize the file when I try to open the file. I then just...
  EAs not working  (4)
I've setup demo accounts on a couple of different sites and I have some EAs that I downloaded that I know other people have working where they will make trades. The backtesting on them work so I wanted to run them on a demo account to do forward testing. However it seems that none of the EAs ever...
How about... "middle click" + "right click" = pop this menu: 1. Buy here (stop/limit) 2. Sell here (stop/limit) 3. Stop loss here 4. Take profit here
How to arrange toolbar like in this pic (red arrow)
Is there a way to manually test a system by manually entering and exiting trades in MetaTrader with historic data so that it keeps track of your wins and losses?
Although I found most of the traders in this book through personal contacts in the industry, several money manager databases and texts provided helpful references. In particular, I would cite the following: Barclay MAP for Windows. This software program, which is updated monthly, allows searches of...
May 18 (Bloomberg) -- India benchmark stock index posted a record gain, prompting exchanges to halt trading for the rest of the day, after Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s election victory. The rupee jumped the most in two decades and bonds rose. The Bombay Stock Exchange extended its suspension for...
Have an system you wish to automate? Have an interesting idea for indicator? We can help. FXCode is a group of developers with expertise in the field of Expert Advisor and Custom Indicators Development in Meta Trader. We can code an EA, translate from other trading platforms and build an indicator...
  Analysis from Broco  (15   1 2)
Here we will post weekly research of the US market by Broco
[Deleted]
i have test this ea buy position is correct it can open sell, but when open the sell position, it can't run as it should. there is no averaging for sell Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu thanks for help
  DLL issues...  (3)
Is there some special considerations for compiling DLLs under Visaul Studio 2008 that need to be taken into account? I have used examples from the sample DLL (code, and header), and calls to the functions will not work (127). I have to take out the __stdcall option, and add on the front extern "C"...
When I sat down to write HJ! and Run Trading a lew years ago, I had no idea it would have such an impact. 1 knew there was a lack of information available for short-term equity traders. I did not know that so many thousands of traders were craving this information. I have heard the good and bad...
How many Forex traders desire good, consistent gains? Of course, we all do right? The answer is an overwhelming , "yes." Well, the question comes up, "Why is it that so many traders lose all they have?" I am a straight up kind of person. In turn, I like people to be the same way toward me. So let me...
I am trying to adapt this EA to buy when Stochastic crosses above 50 and sell below.This part works however the trade only closes at stoploss or takeprofit levels.The OrderModify and OrderClose commands don't seem to work,can someone help explain why?
Fellow Forum Members, I'm having no success in finding a Stochastic Oscillator that will play an audio alert WAV file of my choice anytime a red and green line crossover happens only in the areas above the 80 red line or below the 20 red line. In other words, only during an extreme overbought or...
Hi Candle sticks are refusing to appear on any chart, either by clicking icon or keyboard shortcut. I have spent time searching for a possible cause / rectification, but there just doesn't seem to be anything 'out there' Trouble is, I do not know when this specific problem arose because I have...
I have this EA but i'm not programer, someone can help me ? This Ea works good in a fell days but after he start lose !! The point is i need start all over !!! I can fix this open a new demo account but this not gone work with real account !! Thats why i need restart the datas like a new account !1
When I open a new profile and new charts,  MetaTrader doesn't display candle sticks??? It works on all other existing profiles except when new charts are created it remains a bar chart instead of candle stick chart...
I am trying to use C++ to write a program which can turn on the pumping mode and retrive all data from the server, I had the manage api on hand, but I don't know where to start with, can someone provide me some information? For example, how to use the api, can I put the api in the header section of
Hi, I recently downloaded a new build for MT4 through my broker, MIG.  After trying to find a solution to my problem, unsuccessfully, I need some help from the builders and programmers.   I downloaded the new build about 24 hours ago and installed it.  After the download was complete the first...
May 15 (Bloomberg) -- The German economy, Europe’s largest, contracted the most in at least four decades in the first quarter after the global financial crisis curbed export demand and investment. Gross domestic product dropped a seasonally adjusted 3.8 percent from the fourth quarter, when it fell...
Valuation provides crucial insights into how to measure, manage, and maximize a company’s value. This long-awaited Third Edition has been comprehensively updated and expanded to reflect business conditions in today’s volatile global economy and to provide highly effective ways for managers at every...
[Deleted]
  Two lines  (2)
Lines do not want to disappear. Also numbers of bars does not want to work.
Hi Is it possible to install pivot points along with the corresponding r1, r2 and s1, s2 in Meta traders forex chats? Thanks if you can advise.
HiI'm trading intra-day and want to be informed of when a new bar is about to be displayed.1. Can I setup a recurring alarm based on time? (or even on the bar 'CLOSE')and2. Can I display the time inside MT4? (server or system)I haven't found any reference to these but maybe haven't looked hard...