General - page 1243

there is some thing i don't know if it can be possible or not in metatrader.. but i need it badly i know that each single run can be processed by single core .. i need this single run to be processed by the 8 processors (or more that i have) in both cases simple test and optimization process. and...
Can I read books from site and get the whole things needed to do well in forex trading ? Is possible to learn forex without any body teaching you how to it? I need your opinions
[Deleted]
The US Dollar (USD) The Euro (EUR) THe British Pound (GBP) The Japanese Yen (JPY) The Swiss Franc (CHF) The Australian Dollar (AUD) The New Zealand Dollar (NZD) The Canadian Dollar (CAD) The Chinese Yuan (CNY)
Hi, I am running 2 MT4 on my VPS. The first MT4 is working well and i can login to MQL5 community and subscribe to the signal provider. However on my 2nd MT4 Platform, I can login to the community but when i check the Signals Tab. It show nothing. I tried re-install as well as restart several times...
EUR-USD On 18.7.2014 EURUSD traded between a high of 1.3535 and a low of 1.3490 closed at 1.3523. Today the pair trades above the support line and the weekly bullish trend line at the price of 1.3490. Upside Scenario: As long as the support line and the weekly bullish trend line at the price of 1...
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, Natural Gas futures for delivery in August traded at $3.940 per million British thermal units during U.S. trading, down 0.37%. The commodity hit a session high of $3.976 and a low of $3.936. The August contract settled down 4.01% on Thursday to end at $3.954 per...
I have subscibed to a MQL-Signalprovider, but when I connected my account, all my open trades were closed, so the suddenly closing generated some losses over 400 Euro. Can I avoid this in the future?
[Deleted]
iam found in youtube :youtube.com/watch?v=GdqK1kAQ48c downolad here in forumx-personal_finnal.zip my result use this EA in real acount. please become education in system? enjoy it??
Britain's Serious Fraud Office is poised to begin its first criminal investigation of alleged rigging by traders in the foreign exchange market, the Sunday Times reported. The SFO, which is already conducting a criminal probe into the rigging of benchmark interest rate Libor, is expected to declare...
Hi Everyone, I want to create a compound variable for my program so that in the code, I can call its value instead of write that long code for it again. Previously, I wrote that upbar and body variable and put it below the buffer section. It works. later all i need is call upbar(i) int upbar(
  Archived Signals  (3)
Hi, Both my signals were archived due to low activity. How to get them alive again when the bugs are fixed and there are actual trades (not shown in the report as the signals as said already are archived)? Anyone please help, or maybe moderator should assist ?
I have an idea for an extra on mql5.com. Maybe an "comment function". We can see blogs and our topics but if i make a comment on a topic of another Person, it is not listed anywhere. In my opinion it is hard to find it again after a while. Hop You understood it. Is it possible to add This kind of...
Presented with no comment(except to note how different the "fact" in this chart is from the "fantasy" we hear spewed day after day about 'recovery' in the world's economy)... Chart: Bloomberg
On Saturday, July 19 2014, the mql5.com site will be moved to the new hardware. The site will be down for maintenance for 20-30 minutes. We are sorry for possible inconvenience.
Hi all, I am hoping you can help me, I'd like to create an automatic stop out level of $100 Equity on all my clients accounts, i.e., when they reach $100 left in tradable equity the position closes - and they have $100 or near enough left in their account. If you can please help me with this, I...
Hi, all. The attached indicator doesn't update properly. I have to change timeframes, or re-add the indicator to see new arrows. Can someone fix this problem? Thanks, in advance!
Dear All, Firstly i not sure this has been discussed or not. I just rental another VPS server (**VM). I plan to download the EA i bought from "market" into this MT4 software but unfortunately there is no any icon appears. What i suppose to do or download any flash software? Please help.
[Deleted]
Using Javascript , JSON and any other tools. What is the role of flash player in a web trader ? 
Hi I have a script who alert me when RSI reduce less then 20. I wondering if there is a command or a way in witch the relative chart come above other charts, too. there is a command BringToTop. but it works just in global. regards
D1 price is ranging between 1.3699 resistance and 1.3575 support levels within primary bearish market condition. H4 price is on flat within primary bearish; Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is very near to be crossed with historical price for possible breakdown. If D1 price will break 1...
D1 price is on primary bullish stopped by 0.8834 resistance level. H4 price is on flat with ranging between 0.8793 support and 0.8832 resistance with primary bullish. W1 price is on primary bullish crossing 0.8793 resistance level on open bar for now. If D1 price will break 0.8834 resistance...
It's been an exceedingly quiet night of trade in the currency market with most majors remaining in very narrow, 20 pip ranges as summer doldrums and lack of any meaningful economic data have created a state of paralysis in FX. In Asian session trade, the kiwi returned to its weekly lows, dropping...
Does anyone know if mql5 have a 'watch' or 'tracking' feature for signals? Sometimes we just want to watch and observe a signal, and not rush into subscribing, but without a watch or tracking feature, we have to either bookmark it or keep searching for it everyday.
The European Central Bank (ECB) on Thursday laid out plans to publish a trove of data on individual banks - ranging from measures of their leverage to a standard level of non-performing loans - on individual banks when it completes a landmark review. The central bank also said it would give...
Hi, I have downloaded 3 different types of traders for meta4 [all of them]. All of them are saying my MQL5 is not authorised and I am not able to get signals as a result I think. I am using them from 2 different macs and on each case its same result. Either it is my home network issue or may...
Hello people, im very ne to trading in Forex, i have already informed myself about pips, leverage, lots, etc. But i still can't find the right moment to buy or sell So i came here looking to see if someone could recommend me a good EA Since im currently in a demo account there's no problem with...
I have found this EA from my friend. It use martingale system & hedging system together.I used this for some month. It work well. But if market go to big trend it loss entire account. So i want to reverse trading from this EA. Please someone add reverse trading to this EA. Use Stop loss according to...
We received trade execution reports from an active trader who wanted to know why his large orders almost never completely filled, even when the amount of stock advertised exceeded the number of shares wanted. For example, if 25,000 shares were at the best offer, and he sent in a limit order at the...
Actually this topic is for coder's I want some change in MT4 .  when I need to close themulti orders .I want to close in one step by Graphically kill Means ___________________________________ ______________________________...
Mladen/Mrtools/Any MT4 experts, How to stop Sound Alert on every tick in New MT4 build 670 ? Please tell me how to stop annoying sound alert on every tick change in the opened chart. I did not experienced this sound alert in any previous versions. I searched for solution in new help file but I can't...