General - page 1246

May I ask expert coders here, how the custom events queue is organized? 1. Is every custom event queued, or are the events sorted? 2. If applicable, what is the key to remove the event from the queue? Is it only the ID entry, or combination off all entries? 3. In case it is ID only, which event...
Make a small profit Make a huge profit Make no more than a small loss Protect your capital Watch the market without participating Go after Forex education
The new version of MetaTrader 5 for iPhone and iPad features new possibilities. MetaTrader 5 trading platform now features two-factor authentication, one-time passwords for which are created in the iPhone-version of the terminal. This mechanism is simple: a one-time password (OTP) is requested...
Hi, all. The two attached indicators give good signals however they take up a lot of resources. Whenever I attach them to my chart my MT4 and computer both lag. Can this be fixed? Also, can parameters be added that allow you to changed the color of "1", "2", "3", and "Rh" Thanks! I don't know if
Guys, Any MACD indie with two lines + bars like on NETDANIA but for MT4? IDeas? Thanks
GOLD: Outlook Remains Higher With Caution GOLD: With GOLD remaining bullish and targeting further upside, it faces further bullishness in the days ahead. Resistance resides at the 1,331.10 level where a violation will aim at the 1,342.30 level. A break will aim at the 1,359.00 level and then the 1...
"After several weeks, Gold is setting up for a sell, US Treasuries are set to resume their bear trend, and the USD is set to resume its bull trend. Get ready..." is the ominous warning BofAML's Macneil Curry sets forth in his technical treatise this weekend. Despite the plethora reasons for rates to...
  Aberration of indicator line  (14   1 2)
When i scroll the roller to see back of chart, indicator attached aberrates. 1. What is the source of problem? 2. How can it solve?
Hello, I am looking for no repaint, moving average indicator with arrows / signals on cross. To help with BO trading. Anything you may suggest? Thanks
Are there any restrictions to creating demo versions of products that can be run in the terminal?
The Status Quo is not sustainable. Here are some resources on the many reasons why. Coming to the understanding that the Status Quo is not sustainable is often a crooked path of overcoming programming, propaganda, denial and fear. My colleagues at peakprosperity.com (where I am a contributing...
Dear All, I tried to use the virtual Compare method from CObject Class, but can't manage to make it works, any insights? Regards, //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| och_test_SortArray.mq4 | //|
Forex Black Magic system How to trade with the Forex Black Magic system : 1) Wait for the BKMGC_2 indicator to print a green (for a long trigger) or red (for a short trigger) line. 2) Long: if you got a long trigger on the BKMGC_2 indicator, you should look at the BKMGC_3 indicator to show...
When I am firing custom events, I would often need different data than the hardcoded mix of double, long and short string. I would prefer appending a custom structure. How to achieve that?
D1 price was on bearish stopped by 1.0841 support level. H4 price is on primary bearish with secondary flat stopped by same support level: 1.0841. W1 price is on ranging correction within primary bullish and with 1.0814 as nearest support level If D1 price will break 1.0841 support level so the...
Hello, Looking for some one who could help create the following indicator that will create: - DOT (Green for Call, Red for Short) - Push Notifications / Email - Signal/Alert should include: pair name, time, entry price (price that all conditions recorded at) - Signal Level: Strong or Regular...
Hi gurus, I have problem when I try test my Expert Advisor. I can't put period or currency pair, only I can choose expert advisor and type of calculation like on my photo. When I start my testing when it is finished it dooesn't bring me a tab Resault of my testing. I don't know why. Thanks
Have you noticed that prices are going up rapidly? If so, you are certainly not alone. But Federal Reserve chair Janet Yellen, the Obama administration and the mainstream media would have us believe that inflation is completely under control and exactly where it should be. Perhaps if the highly...
D1 price is on bearish ranging between 1.3676 resistance and 1.3502 support levels. H4 price is ranging within primary bearish 1.3578 resistance and 1.3518 support levels. W1 price is on breakdown: Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator crossed the close price from above to below; W1 price is...
Hello Guys, Last week I found that super signal channel can really be a great source of BO signals. However, some times on the formation it will keep go up or down and then entry with the arrow may go against you. What I am trying to see is what you guys using most and consider @best@ for you as...
  New at mql5.com  (1)
Hi guys, I'm new here at mql5.com. I have a very small capital to invest in fx ( just 400 bucks). I want to be trading for living. Is it possible for me to make a meaningful profit at the end of the month? Anyone with good ideas and helpful insight....? Please help your friend.
Hi Could someone help me create this loop? I have no idea how to do it correctly 1. At the first step set a buy stop in distance 'x1' above current price and sell stop in the same distance below 2. If the buy and send are active (opened), set a buy stop in distance 'x2' above previous buy order and...
It’s summertime, and the tradin’ is easy. After the Federal Reserve suggested on Wednesday that rates would remain close to the zero bound for a “considerable time“, investors are in a state of bliss. Implied volatilities are sitting at exceptionally low levels across the option markets, and equity...
D1 price is on bullish market condition stopped by 0.9437 resistance for the bullish to be continuing. H4 price is on bullish ranging between 0.9374 support and 0.9437 resistance levels.. W1 price is on breakout: Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator crossed the price for close W1 bar; Open...
  Not working  (3)
Guys, i really need help here! after subscription and payment to a signal provider , trades are not executed in my account. I really need help ! what can i do
Hi please Can anyone teach how to use this Indicator
Hello! Anyone has it or can make one from the on MT4's indie? Same question about Ninja trader Thanks!!
I wondered if traders who scalped for 10-20 pips truly make money in the long term? Does it a myth or a bit profit in short term which they have or truly make money in the long term? Experts are there anyone please explain and the one who said they would make money scalped if you could give evidence...
This home is been created to post live trading signals to help each other on here,feel free to use it but remember God is the only perfect one with this make sure the signal is tally with your own outlook but we are here for profitable signal. Happy Trading ............................................