Can I get every thing from reading Books?

Can I read books from site and get the whole things needed to do well in forex trading? Is possible to learn forex without any body teaching you how to it? I need your opinions?

april:
Can I read books from site and get the whole things needed to do well in forex trading? Is possible to learn forex without any body teaching you how to it? I need your opinions?

Similar to driving - you can read about it, you can rent a teacher, but until you drive a while you cannot race.

Yes reading books is the good idea to get good knowledge about Forex but you can not every thing about Forex from books. You should also visit Forex forums,attend webinars,watch videos and also practice more and more in Forex to be successful trader in Forex.

It is always good to read books, and it seems pretty obvious. The hard part is filtering the good from the bad ones. (You're not going to read all the books in the world before starting..i think ) a very important thing is to spend time watching the graph, but yes read all the books, see all seminars etc.. but while doing so it is very important to interact with a graph. Its like the car driver.... to get experience you have to drive

good luck

RubVil

Yes. And No.

You can get an excellent idea from reading books. Also, educating yourself as RubVil said with forums and webinars, etc. are very helpful. Certainly, though, you should delve into it (demo style) after. If you STILL feel after that you dont have a good grasp? Maybe outside personal help is warranted

We can get knowledge about matters related with books we read. We can learn forex by reading books.

good evening everyone, this is a good thread for a beginner like me thank you guys!

trader can learn from any thing if they can. you can learn in a course, trader, book or trading with demo account. after you learn any thing you should build a plan for yoursefl

You can learn from pretty much anywhere. Actually, I think it's for the best to learn from several different places - videos, books, teachers, so the information you receive would be as varied as possible. That said, whatever you learn, wherever you learn it from, must be tested extensively in a demo account before you try to use a live one. Knowing the theory is good, but having actual experience is crucial.

Yes of course, from books you can get anything you want there.

You can learn too from forums, its good for improving our skill

That's a good point - reading from books is very helpful and important, but sometimes people have questions that books don't answer, so forums dealing with the topic are a good place to ask for help and look for answers.

Reason: