General - page 1240

Hello Friend.. This indicator designed originally by ferrufx could work as reversal tool and or trend continuation tool.. Any programmer.. have a possibility to add a feature to this lightindy indicator Add an object arrown in the chart in the candle when appears the alarm trigged.. Example 95% in...
hi all, I have an EA which opens positions every tick when certain conditions are met on 9 CFDs. In order to introduce a concept of money management I am looking for a way to insert one of the following concepts, whichever is the simplest should work fine since at the end of the day the idea is to...
  BUG  (1)
MT4, the official website of the old ZIGZAG MT4 indicators, there is a piece of code (excerpt part of the code segment), IndicatorCounted () function on the start () inside.I used to debug the test and found a very strange phenomenon.  case 1: If  added breakpoint 1 and breakpoint 2,  start () first...
When you think about “strong banking”, what country comes first to mind? A few years ago, the most obvious answer would be Switzerland. Today, however, Switzerland’s reputation for banking is nowhere near where it once was. Starting in 2009, the US, as chief financial bully, led the charge in...
Inspired by the topic here , in my opinion MT5 with all its power is missing some viable options. This is not a thread about why MetaQuotes didn't give me. But rather how can I find solutions to the problem. It appears that having control of tick-data and market-info would not be implemented within
Hi, this is my indicator that i developed myself, it displays the difference between the +DI and the -DI of the Adx indicator and smoothes it, the result with the default values is pretty interesting as you can see here below: I didn't create it with the goal to make of it a scalper indicator but...
Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered his government to prepare retaliatory measures against the latest round of Western sanctions, Russian news agencies reported on Tuesday. "Of course, it should be done carefully in order to support domestic producers and not hamper consumers," he was...
Good afternoon peolple I had already put this question here but I think I did not get to posting. My request for help is the following. I have this indicator "ZigzagLuck" that works very well but is missing only a sound alert when he just drew a line and also an alert by email. I wish you people...
I used to see an arrow (blue for buy, red for sell) on my chart that displayed until I closed the order. It helped because it showed WHEN I entered the trade. I changed my template, and now I don't see the arrows anymore. Does anyone know how to get it back?
  backtests  (3)
I'm looking for someone who knows how to be able to make quality "backtests" with MT5 metatester network (over a period of 10 years, modeling 100%, 1 minute timeframe) .
good day what will i do my meta trader no connection. i just download it. i try to log in no connection?..what will i do?
I have EA's on charts in multiple profiles. Knowing that I can only see one profile at a time, will the EA execute trades on the other profiles? (the ones that I can't see)?
  MA rsi MTF  (12   1 2)
Hi Coding expert friends, Please make this MA rsi.mq4 into MultipleTimeFrame indicator MTF MA rsi.mq4 Thank you, anton
is there a way to change from say, eurusd to usdcad on the same chart? in other words, let's say i'm watching eurusd, and there's no action, so i want to switch to usdcad and check out that market. can i do this on the same chart? or, do i have to have multiple charts in my profile, or multiple...
Use of a Quotes Synthetizer for deeper testing of EAs In electronics is a common practice to test signal-processing systems performance using specific signals that tests the system in each of the dimensions it process (amplitude, frequency, waveform, etc.) The same principle used for optimization...
I have 95 cents from providing computing power . I used my paypal account to fund more my MQL5 and now i want to withdraw is not allowing me to withdraw more than .95 ... Can anybody help me? its really annoying and surprising. Greetings!
Hi I have a question may be so simple but i have problem : I want to access some variable by refrence . suppose we have a class : class CLayer{...}and a class class CNetwork{private:CLayer *m_layers[];public:....void getout(double val);}void CNetwork::getout(double val){....unsigned...
Good day to all! Studying the market for two years. As a mother of three young children, try my best to give children a good future. And as usual operation limits the person in earnings, I chose Forex as a promising activity with no restrictions. During these two years has gone through a bunch of...
With the spigot of propaganda wide open and Washington appearing increasingly bent on instigating the next war, we thought lessons from past "wars" might help the people when thinking about what is spoon-fed to them each and every day. "To Sell A War" is a documentary that first aired in December
Back in early 2013 we warned in article after article, that as a result of Abenomics, Japan is facing an economic disaster of epic proportions. We recapitulated this topic most recently in June, when our forecasts were proven correct, and we summarized the legacy of Abenomics as follows: Japan's...
  signal listings  (1)
Are all signal providers listed or just when they reach certain levels
I have changed the color scheme of the meta editor, I would like to back up the configuration. Where can I find the configuration file?
Mal was für deutsche Trader .....
The European Union (EU) is still in the midst of an economic slump. Many members of the political class in Brussels claim that fiscal austerity is to blame. But, this diagnosis is wrong. The EU's problem is one of monetary, not fiscal, austerity. Money matters. Just look at the accompanying chart....
I am trying to download an expert advisor, but each time i click on download, it automatically chooses one of my MT4 platforms - not the one I would want to download it to. How do i download to a specific platform? I wish there was a "download without Terminal" option like in the Signals Service.
Things just went to 11 on the Spinal-Tap amplifier of massive infectious disease outbreaks. As AP reports, the Ebola outbreak that has killed more than 700 people in West Africa ismoving faster than the efforts to control the disease, the head of the World Health Organization warned. Dr. Margaret...
D1 price is on bullish ranging between 0.9470 resistance and 0.9335 support levels. H4 price is on correction within primary bullish trying to be reversed to the ranging bearish by the following: Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is very near to the price for crossing it from above to below
Hello all, I am writing the order send command but the magic is not working, i assing the magic to the orders but only one trade for the same currency pair works. I can't see what's wrong with the code, maybe it's the new mql4 language? Here is the code: extern int magic = 1;...
struct MyStruct { double a, b, c, d; }; MyStruct upper[]; ArrayResize (upper, 100 ); ArrayInitialize (upper, EMPTY_VALUE ); Is there a way struct array Initialize
Hi all, I am new here in this forums. I have tried searching around in this forum and doesn't seem to find a topic about my problem I just downloaded Mt4 on google play. There's a bug. It happens when I am putting limit/stop orders on GBPUSD, USDCHF, or AUDUSD using my android smartphone. When I...