General - page 1236

Hello All , I would like to test a simple system that depends on 4H candle that close and break the high or the low of the previous daily, any help coding this Indicator / Experts will be appreciated a lot . The System goes like this : Buy Orders : IF 4H Candle Close above previous Daily High , then...
Hello, I have opened ALPARI-NANO cent acount META TRADER 4 v670 I have ~10000 EUC, Leverage 1:500 (1 lot = 100EURC(1EUR)) My signal provider have ~7000 EUR, Leverage 1:500 (1lot = 100 EUR) Problem is that my account always copy wrong loot volume size.. Example: Signal...
  2 MACD in ONE Indicator  (19   1 2)
Hallo friends, Please help to code an indi that consists of 2 MACD . Thanks and Regards, anton
As part of his latest weekly report, Goldman's David Kostin breaks down the full array of strategy "baskets" used by hedge funds at this moment to outperform the market in 2014. In a nutshell, the best performing strats right now involve betting on a high vs low tax rate divergence (perhaps...
Europe, bloody hell!”, as Sir Alex Ferguson, the former manager of Manchester United, might have put it had he ever chosen to swap the permanently febrile, money-driven world of football for the normally febrile, money-driven world of the financial markets. Recent disappointing growth and earnings...
  2.00 credit  (16   1 2)
could someone explain to me please what the 2.00 credit is ,where it is aplied and how to use it?
  Gossip  (3)
Just for the heck of it ...
After all, it is actually monetary policy in the eurozone that Mario Draghi is in charge of as the head of the European Central Bank. It would probably behove him to concentrate his energies and remarks upon the subject that he’s thus responsible for rather than chatting on about policy for which he...
Hi, how i can withdraw money with neteller? if i wanna withdraw money its just possible with paypal.
Here's a very important and interesting forecast from Citi's top economist, Willem Buiter. He expects both the Bank of Japan and the European Central Bank to engage in "major" quantitative easing programs later this year or early next year. This is because their economies are flagging, particularly...
The euro edged higher against the U.S. dollar on Thursday, easing off 11-month lows after a string of upbeat U.S. economic reports helped improve market sentiment. Euro eases off 11-month lows vs. dollar after U.S. data EUR/USD hit 1.3281 during U.S. morning trade, the session high; the pair...
D1 price is on primary bearish with flat for ranging between 1.3432 resistance and 1.3332 support levels. W1 price is located within Ichimoku cloud below Sinkou Span A line which is indicating the secondary ranging within primary bearish market condition. H4 price may be on breakout: Chinkou Span...
[Deleted]
Hello, It is possible to get positions and history from MT4 multiterminal from mql5 when i have more accounts? Or how get positions from more than one MT4 accounts? Thanks and regards.
First a quick intro as im new here so hi all. After searching for years and trying pretty much all the EA's (just like many of you on here lol) i stumbled on old thread (2006) on another forum regarding firebird EA and to cut a long story short it lead to the creation of phoenix EA (by hendricks)....
These are the minutes from when the Fed toned down deflation fears and raised concerns over labor slack, and expectations going in were for a slightly more hawkish tone from the minutes (and perhaps commentary on financial stability - bubbles - and exit strategies). This is what we got: *MANY...
با به تصویر تشکلیل الگوی قیمتی مثلث که جز الگوهای ادامه دهنده می باشد و همینطور همگرایی سطح 50%فیبوناچی و 161.8% فیبوناچی اکسپنشن و همگرایی خط روند با آنها احتمال افزایش قیمت از این سطح مقاومتی قوی را دو چندان کرده که البته باید با در نظر گرفتن عکس العمل قیمت به این سطوح و تاییدیه الگوهای پرایس...
I have MT5 with Build 975 and a MQ Demo account on Windows 7. Why stops the tester when the Internet connection starts ( after having been stopped) ?! i. e., the tester works all the time with a connection open, or all the time without connection. Thanks, if you have an answer.
Hello, Please give me some points to resolve this issue: I've downloaded a free EA. It has a lot of files spreaded in Experts, Indicators, Include, Images folders. I've installed it with no errors. It works. The only problem is that: in places where are buttons it did not display the button images,...
  USDCAD news  (5)
Thread dedicated to USDCAD news
can anyone brief me on the various parameters to set when subscribing to a signal and also do I need to need a vps for my signal?
Cant find anywhere.. Just a yes or no answer would be enough ;) Thanks
I am a automated trading providers, there are many products trading, usually will receive feedback tens of thousands of customers, but time is limited, I want only to provide technical support to paying customers, so you can save a lot of time, but I how to distinguish which user is to buy my...
Hello all, I have done a simple indicator ; a kind of alligator cross arrow. Same MA with , , and . But i have tested it, and i saw that sometimes, an arrow disappear one or two candles after. As i am not an experienced coder, i need help again to fix, and not recalculate or repaint when a an arrow
Jeff Saut of Raymond James offers some commentary on how "easy" it is to trade the market right now. It's basically this simple: When stocks go down, you buy the dip. Voila. 'Can it be that easy?' is a question I asked a portfolio manager (PM) during my recent institutional accounts visit to NYC. He...
Hello, I was trying to find the best results (in terms of profits/loses) of an EA with a variable "TrailingStop" that takes values from 1 to 25 with 1 step increment (see attached picture "Inputs"). I am dazed and confused -like in Led Zepellin's song- about the results. I do not understand how...
i want to sell my computers time cause i leave my computer on 24/7 but im not sure how to set it up??? i downloaded meta tester 5 agents manager than click sell computering resources is that all i do? I just dont see any active things going on. and in my account it doesin't show any agents??...
You should first read reviews of the broker you want to trade with. Align your personal goals and temperament with the instruments and markets that you can comfortably relate to. And of course you should always keep on learning
Hi all, does anyone know how to add Google ,Apple and other stocks live charts on the MT5 platform ?
Despite improvement in certain areas of the economy, the Great Recession never truly ended for millions of Americans. Households across the nation are still trying to overcome a sluggish labor market, stagnant wages, and rising living costs. Making matters worse, the struggle does not appear to be...
  Need for VPS  (1)
In the MQL5 homepage is noted. 'trusted Execution Token Technology willl be implemented" .Does this mean we willl not require a VPS to our home computer and we cann still switch it off? Cheers,Lindsay