General - page 1244

D1 price is ranging between 1.3699 resistance and 1.3575 support levels within primary bearish market condition. H4 price is on flat within primary bearish; Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is very near to be crossed with historical price for possible breakdown. If D1 price will break 1...
D1 price is on primary bullish stopped by 0.8834 resistance level. H4 price is on flat with ranging between 0.8793 support and 0.8832 resistance with primary bullish. W1 price is on primary bullish crossing 0.8793 resistance level on open bar for now. If D1 price will break 0.8834 resistance...
It's been an exceedingly quiet night of trade in the currency market with most majors remaining in very narrow, 20 pip ranges as summer doldrums and lack of any meaningful economic data have created a state of paralysis in FX. In Asian session trade, the kiwi returned to its weekly lows, dropping...
Does anyone know if mql5 have a 'watch' or 'tracking' feature for signals? Sometimes we just want to watch and observe a signal, and not rush into subscribing, but without a watch or tracking feature, we have to either bookmark it or keep searching for it everyday.
The European Central Bank (ECB) on Thursday laid out plans to publish a trove of data on individual banks - ranging from measures of their leverage to a standard level of non-performing loans - on individual banks when it completes a landmark review. The central bank also said it would give...
Hi, I have downloaded 3 different types of traders for meta4 [all of them]. All of them are saying my MQL5 is not authorised and I am not able to get signals as a result I think. I am using them from 2 different macs and on each case its same result. Either it is my home network issue or may...
Hello people, im very ne to trading in Forex, i have already informed myself about pips, leverage, lots, etc. But i still can't find the right moment to buy or sell So i came here looking to see if someone could recommend me a good EA Since im currently in a demo account there's no problem with...
I have found this EA from my friend. It use martingale system & hedging system together.I used this for some month. It work well. But if market go to big trend it loss entire account. So i want to reverse trading from this EA. Please someone add reverse trading to this EA. Use Stop loss according to...
We received trade execution reports from an active trader who wanted to know why his large orders almost never completely filled, even when the amount of stock advertised exceeded the number of shares wanted. For example, if 25,000 shares were at the best offer, and he sent in a limit order at the...
Actually this topic is for coder's I want some change in MT4 .  when I need to close themulti orders .I want to close in one step by Graphically kill Means ___________________________________ ______________________________...
Mladen/Mrtools/Any MT4 experts, How to stop Sound Alert on every tick in New MT4 build 670 ? Please tell me how to stop annoying sound alert on every tick change in the opened chart. I did not experienced this sound alert in any previous versions. I searched for solution in new help file but I can't...
  time distortion  (2)
Can anyone help me with a time distortion. I believe that my indicator is responding late with alerts and am not sure how I can check. Is there something I can do with my computer to confirm that the alerts are coming at accurate times. For instance, with Bollinger Bands, the alert will come...
Anyone has indicator that can tell take long or short on the news? Tnx!
Hi, very strange behaviour is found:   #property version   "1.00"#property strict//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Script program start function                                    |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+void...
Who best to summarize what Yellen just said (aside from Bernanke of course, however he will demand at least $250,000/hour for his profound insight), than the bank which actually runs the NY Fed: Goldman Sachs. So without further ado, here is Goldman's Jan Hatzius on what Yellen really said....
Hi All, I am new to MQL4 and have been reading the book provided on this website but had a few questions; 1; Are there any other/better sources to learn from? 2; Are there developers who write programs , which I could just use, I am looking for Volatility scripts, enter and exit scripts with defined
Hello folks, I would like to put a conditional forced exit inside the OnInit() method of an indicator, something like this: int OnInit() { if (<exit_cond>) {      DeInit();   }} How can I do it?, Thank you, Cyberglassed!
Is This a Temporary Slump or a Lasting Shift? UBS AG UBSN.VX -0.12% 's trading floor in Stamford, Conn., once teemed with traders occupying a space equal to two football fields. The Guinness World Records recognized it as the biggest such facility on the planet. And the Swiss bank used it to...
[Deleted]
  powerful vps  (6)
Hello I am looking for a vps which can open max 20 metatraders. If you know such good vps please give me info :) How much per moth will it cost aproximatively? Thanks
Hi there! I want to share with everybody this nice source with advisors rating system. forex10rating.com
Hello guys, I tried to search around but could not find a way to get the forex economic news api. What I need to do is get the economic data (like the nonfarm payroll, the websites get) and use it on my EA. Can anyone guide me to the right place. What I am asking is how do other websites get the...
What is the difference between Initial margin and margin level?
  vps  (3)
can someone share me a link where I can purchase a cheap VPS for my MT4
Hi, i really like the Point System (Rating) on mql5.com. But i have one Problem. If i check my rating points there is for example the number of posted feedbacks (100) but i have for example just 50 rating points. So it is not clear how many points someone received because of doing some things. You...
And scene... in what is an oddly honest moment for a central banker, Mario Draghi just admitted there-ain't-no-stopping-us-now: *DRAGHI SAYS ECB WOULDN'T RAISE RATES IF BUBBLES EMERGE So BTFD, BTFATH, and BTFWWIII as no matter what, the central bankers do not care about financial stability (or...
Many trader do not know that all registered account in some broker do not have rebate system. With rebate, we can minimize our loses and improve our profit in trade. Let's registered your account first in PrimeRebate and whatever your trading will get rebate/cashback. Your profit and loses order...
EURJPY: Triggers Recovery, Eyes More Strength EURJPY- Having triggered a corrective recovery higher during early trading today, it looks to extend that strength in the days ahead. On the upside, resistance resides at the 139.27 level will be targeted where a break will aim at the 140.00. Its daily...
Hi, i am looking for how i can determine broker offset or timezone in a reliable way. of course i could try TimeCurrent()-TimeLocal() but this method does not work over weekend since TimeCurrent freezes at last tick. I have checked many solutions here but could not find anything really reliable
Opinion: Equities have been overvalued for some time, six gauges show U.S. stocks are overvalued — and have been for months. That is what six well-known measures of valuation show. While that doesn’t mean a bear market is imminent, there is a high probability that investment returns over the next...
Hello guys, I need your help. When I run MetaTrader 5 and try to lunch MetaEditor, after a few moment in the journal will appear "MetaEditor not found". I don't get it why it is possible because a day before I launched MetaEditor normally as always and day after it doesn't work. I did install or...