General - page 1233

MT4 ON LINUX VPS  (2)
is anybody in forum trade mt4 on linux vps? linux vps is cheaper than window vps. is it possible to trade mt4 in linux
Hello when somebody trades in long term(daily, weekly and monthly) and opens position once a week (or once a month), the everybody can use from his signals without subscribing. That is why must be way to hide positions from unsubscribed people. Is there any way to hide positions? how can i...
  brokers  (4)
hi, just started with this, my question. Can I use the broker that I have or do I need to use the same broker that the trading signal provider users
[Deleted]
Above 1.40 Between 1.40 and 1.35 Between 1.35 and 1.30 Between 1.30 and 1.25 Below 1.25
Yes, any mark must be accompanied with an explanation No, a mark can be placed without any feedback (as it is now) Maybe a mark should be accompanied with an explanation, but anonymously
YES! I would like to be able to offer my products to only those who I choose NO! It's fine how it is
It was a public holiday throughout North America on Monday but that didn’t stop it from being a volatile week in FX markets. GBP initially bounced higher early on in the week, but it didn’t last long as a YouGov poll released on Tuesday showed that support for Scottish independence had jumped to 47%...
I see that the statistics are not updating, meaning its not updating the actual balance and equity! Does this affect anything else, in the manner of opening and closing trades for subscribers?
If you’re looking around right now for a new bank account that pays a reasonable rate of return, ANZ bank has a hell of a deal for you: 0%! That’s right. ANZ is offering its depositors absolutely zero interest. Now, a bank paying 0% isn’t exactly abnormal in today’s banking environment. But what’s...
  Neural network trading  (13   1 2)
Hi all, I am working on building an EA based on the neural network. The biggest problem I think is processing power. The time taken to complete calculations on one instance is huge. I am looking for contributions of ideas on how to improve calculations performance. You all are invited to share your
Hello guys , where you can find a list of brokers that work with the community to mql5.com with mt4 platform? thank a lot :)
Guys, Anyone can convert this TRADINGVIEW indicator into MT4 please in historgram (bars) version? //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // Copyright by HPotter v1.0 17/07/2014 // r - Length of first EMA smoothing of 1 day momentum 4 // s - Length of second EMA...
D1 price is on primary bearish with secondary rally for trying to break trend line for the rally to be finished. W1 price was on ranging market condition between 0.9503 resistance and 0.9235 support levels. H4 price is secondary ranging within primary bullish - the price is floating between 0.9364...
It is "Mission Accomplished" for BofAML's Macneil Curry's EURUSD short. Thanks to Draghi's moar-negative-rate-cut, EURUSUD pushed through Cury's objective and we note has now stabilized at 14-month lows around 1.30 the figure. Curry's fear now, given the extremes in sentiment and positioning, is
Is it possible to set up some kind of subscription service for the blogs? Like if someone consistently post great analysis, other members have the option of following them. Also, a deeper look at the blog tracking such as where the page view source is coming from.
Ok i want to sell my computer power to make some money, It seems like i did make some couple weeks ago so i had to had it setup right than cause i had 79cents in my account which i withdraw today it probably would've been more if i would've let the program run but my computer was acting weird.....
Hi, I doing notification from MT4 on pc to android. Seem it cut my money in debit card. Does term and condition said about that? Thanks.
Hi, I'm trying to activate my agents. I have 8 cores, but no one seems to work. 0 passes on all of them, traffic about 600kb after to days. Can someone help me how to activate them?
[Deleted]
Hi I have this indi which will greatly benefit from an alert when the bar go green or red much apprreciatted thanks
New beta version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 654 has been released on MetaQuotes-Demo server. It contains the following changes: Terminal: Preparatory works for Cloud Hosting implementation. Many traders want to arrange a reliable round-the-clock operation of the client...
Hi there, Currently we have the following ENUM STATISTICS: STAT_PROFIT Net profit after testing doubleSTAT_SHORT_TRADES # of Short trades int STAT_LONG_TRADES # of Long trades int STAT_PROFIT_SHORTTRADES # of Profitable short trades int STAT_PROFIT_LONGTRADES # of Profitable long...
Hello people, Maybe the answer is somewhere already.. But I couldn't find it, so I'll take the chance to ask it.. There are signals that say "Current drawdown is dangerous for subscribers. Subscription will be allowed once drawdown improves." Can anybody tell me from what level of drawdown...
The European Central Bank's (ECB) simultaneous announcement of an asset purchase program and cuts to its main interest rates should provide a strong message to European leaders: We have done all we can, now it's your turn. The divergence of national economies within Europe, with the core (France,...
  Trades manager?  (1)
Hi! Is here some indicator, who count all open trades and count your TP and SL and get to you numbers if you hit TP or SL how many money you have? Hope you understand. Thanks!
Ok sofar it seems the cloud is working oddly as i have 3 computers one gets lots to process the other 2 get nothing i want to process stuff but i'm getting nothing to process its quite dissapointing
Comments that do not relate to the "I just need some advice.", have been moved into this topic.
How many times in the last few years have you (or any of Europe's less-than-core leaders) said to yourselves- "EU, what's the point?" All this ceding of sovereignty, centralization of power, relinquishment of decision-making; and for what? The answer - of course - free-er trade, a customs union...
I have my pc all setup to process data for people 12 cores overclocked to 5ghz 24 gigs of ram always on but theres barley any activity what am i doing wrong ?