Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 433

[Deleted]
Hello, can somebody help me with a open source code example for a MT5 EA that open a Order in EURUSD and GBPUSD when a simple signal happen? I want to make some Test but i dont get a EA working. So the EA need just to open one Order in that both pairs, let us say at every new candel open and close...
Hello everybody, I need help to understand which is the simplest way to get informations abut the time execution of an order. In my EA, order is placed, and results are collected using this code: bool success=OrderSend(mrequest,mresult); Where mresult is a MqlTradeResult structure. From...
I have Master an Slave EA, and i Need if is possible to change something or add in Slave a place where to select TP, and do not close it until it reach TP. Because it open trades and close it between -0.1 and -0.8. So i Need to be able to set TP on it. Can you help me? Moderator edit: DECOMPILED
Hi all Can somebody help me answer that or have experience with it? How many EA`s is maximum / optimal to run in MT5 ? ( I currently have 4 )  , How many MT5  platforms is maximum  / optimal to run on VPS server ? ( I currently have 3 )  Thank you 
  need help  (2)
hello , i have a problem in the code . for (int Path_Counter = 0 ; ; Path_Counter ++)    { FileSeek(File_Id,End_Line_Char+1,SEEK_SET); string File_Str=FileReadString(File_Id,1000000); int End_Of_Line=StringFind(File_Str,"\n",0); End_Line_Char+=End_Of_Line+1;...
hi guys! im.. a newbie (sigh) i didnt really want to bother anyone.. but i cant find anything like it! so, since im waaaaaay to pre-occupied to learn how to write EA's, and since its just an idea, and not really worth spending so much time just to create it, i was wondering... can anyone direct...
Hi I subscribed to a signal successfully with MT5. But the buy / sell signals only sometimes trigger when the price reaches the target amount. Any Ideas would be appreciated. I have been using Visualize to see the signals on the chart and sometimes I have to make trades manually. Thanks Andrew
Dear MQL5 users! I am working with automated trading since many years. We recently started a new project and would like to call the strategy tester from an external program. For example, an external program should use a specific EA, pass parameters to it (such as stop-loss values or many others),...
In MT5 there is a Visualize option to see the signal on the chart. This is not in MT4. Is there some other way to do it? Thanks Andrew
Hi, I was reading a particular thread (link below) about running sequential tests/optimisation and I understand that a configuration file needs to be written and run in a command line. Very simple question - where do I find this command line in the terminal? I have looked everywhere but everywhere...
  machine learning  (1)
someone know a machine learning EA ?
Hey Guys, I got a strange MQL error on execution : Error 4753 for a Position not found issue. This error didn t append on all my order request, sometime execution is fine and sometime this error append. I have already google it and the general solution reported for this issue is to use...
Hello Assuming I have an smaHandle piping in SMA values to my smaVals[] array, I need to find the angle of the trend over a specified number of bars in a zoom-friendly manner. I've seen OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE but it looks like it's geared towards price. Does anyone know if there is a more general...
Hello, I have a very simple question. I have posted entire code at very end. /---- Copy latest MA indicator values into a buffer int copied=CopyBuffer(handle1,0,0,4,SmoothedBuffer1); if(copied>0) copied=CopyBuffer(handle2,0,0,4,SmoothedBuffer2); if(copied>0) I understand that...
Hi everyone, I have a small problem if anyone can help me, i build an EA with MQL5Wizard and i would like display the sum of pattern result of my signal.(Short and LongCondition result exactly) In my Ontick function, i test this, but i have an error (folder0 is unknow): void OnTick()  {   ExtExpert...
Hi, I am new to this site and hoping someone can help me, I am looking for a EA trade runner that moves the SL after every 15 minute bar to a set amount below that bar but only if the bar goes the same way as my trade ( example- a long trade, moves the SL only after a rising long 15 minute bar,...
Not a programmer, but like everyone here inclined to analysis, I'm trying to understand the reasons for the EA's braking, namely what in the case of changing it led to detrimental consequences, and most importantly whether it's possible to fix it. Background Having decided to test my idea I ordered
  Expert Advisors  (2)
Being new to Expert advisors, i am really stuck here http://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/tester/tester_settings This manual is using too much technical words for a newbie like me, for example what is forwards and optimization? and taking half or quarter of a custom period? Is there...
I purchased a custom indicator from the MQL5 Market and developed an EA to utilize the indicator. The EA can work as I expected. However, when I was testing the EA in the strategy tester I got a problem: The test execution speed is very slow. Actually the test's speed is as slow as testing the EA...
my strategy testing does not work, it's stoping when I click start, it stay where it is, no activity, you know why ? Is it because of updates of MQL5 ?
I am not able to change the % of deposit to be used or the deviation/ slippage on MT4 if I subscribed for the signal from back end.
I would like to know how to stop a subscription please?
Hi, I just wanted to start programming my (almost finished) forex trading system. I'm not a total beginner in programming, but I've never used MQL5 yet. I've read some tutorials, but I just can't figure out some "basics" I need to know before I can start and I hope you can help me. The main...
Hello, how to get the last date of testperiod from within strategy with MQL5 . Thank you
how to install this: https://c.mql5.com/3/16/ASCTrendND.mq5
[Deleted]
Hello Community, Since this September I am running my EA with real money on Alpari and Activ Trades. I just did a backtest with the Strategy Tester for this month (on Alpari and Activ Trades Demo Acc.) and it was kind of confusing. The Backtests (execution mode: random delay and every tick)...
I want to insert new instructions in my EA. I want to tell it at a certain point that if a close happened, then it shd carry out following instructions. Below is how I want to do it but I do not know if it is correct. if ( CLOSELONG(Symbol()) ) { //instructions here... //instructions...
Hi Experts, when starting the "Strategy Testing" then the above error message is shown. When taking a look to the path:  c:\Programme\Metatrader 5\tester\agent-127.0.0.1-3000\mql5\files\ The files to be opened seems to be deleted by "someone". When I copy them by hand into this directory and...
hi, is there any way in backtesting to know the percent of total backtesting time the EA have been in the market? somthing like tradestation performance report do? thanks 
  Setup help  (2)
Hi All. Sorry if this has been mentioned but I am trying to set up my expert advisers using one of the free templates. Can anyone tell me how I do it? Do you just have to press subscribe and it works automatically? Will it then show up the signals? How do you then add it so you can back...