Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 440

Hi please help ive read a few articles relating to orders ect. but what i need is to know how many bars (timeframes) away was the last order i need to do this so that i can identify what the bar index is of the last order placed and is still open. Thgis is so i can loop through the bars since the
  debugger  (4)
I do not understand how the debugger works.  I am using the 'comment' command to display variable values in the top left corner of strategy tester, but sometimes I cannot tell what section of my code is changing those variables.  I have tried using the debugger but I do not know how to...
Hello i post code, i have used simple movingaverage expert example and i just added iCustom indicator call to hodrick filter.Call to custom indicator seems ok but when i run robot tester i get this: -custom indicator is not viewed in graph -if i manually add indicator on graph of finished...
void OnChartEvent When I used strategy tester void OnChartEvent isn't work. How to fix this. So I try to create buttons on strategy tester but they doesn't shows. 
Hello, I have my indicators and decide manually when to enter a trade. However, instead of using a trailing stop I prefer to take profit based on my indicator. I have not seen an EA that would do so though. Is there an example ? Thank you.
Dear all i am just following the method of candle patterns https://www.mql5.com/en/code/321, and i create an ea on this base, but its not doing any trade !!! can any one help me ? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Hi. I have written an EA which places buy and sell stop orders at certain places. After an order is filled, if price moves in my favour, I want to move my stop loss to break even. To get the order open price I use the following code (for a short position)...
Hi, there!I am originally an MT4 user, and therefore very new to MT5! I wanted to have a better understanding of its Strategy Tester so I tried to run a strategy test ("backtest") of one of the EAs that come with MT5 (MACD Sample) on EURUSD H4 over the first 4 months of 2103. I did it in...
can anyone develop an ea with following terms and conditions: Pair: EuroJpy buy limit xyx (here xyz = 128) Buy limit 128.000 total 36 orders (say price is 128.154) 1st tp= 128 + 35 pips sl =128 -1200 pips 2nd tp= 128 + 65 pips sl =128 -1200 pips 3rd tp= 128 + 100 pips sl =128 -1200...
I receive this message: 'There are a subscription to specified trading account and period exists. Signals resale is prohibited" - as I try to subscribe to a signal provider what can be the solutuion? Can someone help me .Aboak
  No signal  (1)
Sir, I subscribed to A Cashmaker signal successfully with Alpari Demo Pro but I have no trade. Must I instal an auto-trade software ? Must I activate something in the plateform ? Is there a special procedure ? Thank you...
  info window  (4)
When testing in visualization mode I want to be able to see some of my calculations as I scroll through the charts.  I know if I were to create an indicator that I could get the data to display in the data window, but I am not certain if that is the best approach.  I was thinking of...
Hello I'm getting this weird result from MT5 strat tester. I have the simplest code snippet to prove that the problem is reproducable. I assign a few external input variables in the code. I run the code and check the journal of the tester as I output the values. When I stop the test, close the
  stringformat  (1)
Comment(StringFormat("MACD = %f\nHigh = %f\ndtHigh = %s\nLow = %f\ndtLow = %s\nPips = %f\nDirect = %d\nCount = %d\ndtHigh = %s\ndtLow = %s\ndtMACD = %s\nMACD = %f",   H1wave.f_wMACD(), H1wave.High(), H1wave.f_dtHigh(), H1wave.Low(), H1wave.f_dtLow(), H1wave.f_wPips(), m5wave.Direction(),...
I am getting a bunch of warnings 'possible loss of data due to type conversion'. I am trying to convert my macd values to integers so that when I print data on my charts it is easier to read. That is why I multiply by the MACD by 10,000. Is there a way to do this such that I do not get all of...
I am just learning how to code, and i studies many cods, now i want to study the coding of scalping method. can any one help me, by giving any scalper EA, which trade in MT5, it will be a greate help for my studyes how to code a scalper, study the body of coding a scalper, Thanks in advance...
hi, i have a EA ,it function correctly in back testing,without no error. but it return error message in live account as below: ---------------------------------- PM 0 0406_EA_xxx (USDJPY,M15) 12:45:07 CTrade::OrderSend: modify USDJPY (sl: 99.389, tp: 97.871) [invalid stops] ID 0 0406_EA_xxx...
Hi all, can an EA Detect Account is Cent or Standard Account ? Thanks
Hi, I don't know about you guys but I've been experiencing extremely slow performance when using the strategy tester in "Every Tick" mode. One pass (i.e. no optimisation) of my Expert takes approximately 13 minutes (!) when testing on 6 years of data. It's quite a complex Expert so thinking that...
Suppose that the comment field is empty and that EA doesn't use no magic number. Is there a way, a function or a variable, that permit to recognize a manual trade from a trade takes by an EA ? I don't think so, but maybe someone has an hack ?
Dear all, This is a problem which i fase many times in the strategy result, the problem is many times i canot find were the position got closed, it lookz crazy.. The pic give you the more imfomation, were the buy positions gone, the blue lines are disconnected, Please help
Hello , Any person may make this EA to mlq5 ? I can pay between 10 and 30 credits . Whenever I check . Regards, Cantarero
Hello i put on my ea using of hodrick prescot filter yu can download in mql5 comunity, i have a trouble after simulation, first is that after call of iCustom indicator it is not plotted on chart After then i put manually dragging to chart hodrick prescot filter and i can see on left his value. On...
Hi, All, i am runing my EA in optimisation, and i am geting god result also, But i just want to know, how to find out which are the best times my EA perfomed in backtest data, for example Europian time,Asian markt,...ext if i could find out this i could fix time in my ea for its trading, Can any one...
MT5 real account do not set in the stoploss and takeprofit,what is the problem? demo account set in the stoploss and takeprofit. we look at the problem,help me modify the code.Thanks. bool OnOpenBuy()     { bool oob=false;    CTrade trade;...
  Newbie - EA Help  (1)
Hello, I'd like the attached EA to exit trades when the two stoch line cross. The programmer in India that I've been working with said it's not possible. But I've been searching online and sounds like it's possible to close trades when the stoch line cross. Can someone please look over the EA...
Hi all, I just started looking up MQL 5 about a week ago. I have worked on MQL 4, about 7 years ago. Seems like loads of changes!. In MQL 4, we simply had to select order from a collection of orders using the order ticket and modify it`s property. But, i`ve been struggling to wrap my brain around...
hi if the MT5 is upgradet, i got the problem that the signal provider is no more activ. if the signal is for free - no problem, but if not then i won't buy again to activate. are there any suggestions about that problem? thanks
Hello, I find stange the nbLotSize returned by the method Optimize of the class MoneySizeOptimized.mqh double CMoneySizeOptimized::Optimize(double lots) Here a screen shot of one of my backtest: I don't understand why the lotsize falls to the min value (0.01) Thank your for your help...
  Help me EA  (3)
Please help me make EA with this condition: Open two order Buy and Sell, when EA run (hegde). Place stoploss with 50 pip. Set takeprofit 1000 pip. If one order hit stoploss, continue open two order Buy-Sell. And continue set stoploss and takeprofit. Thanks!