Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 434

Help Please  (6)
I am submitting expert as a seller of product, to the market. Not sure how to hide the settings. I was told to hard code it. Not to use my settings as default inputs, would not that effect it's performance, which is based on my settings? What does that mean to hard code, in meta editor? Can users...
I am subscriping to a signal provider but I noticed that the order placed on my MT4 is not as same as the signal provider lots size, why is that? EX: The provider places 0.34 EUR/USD and it is copied to my account as 0.28 lots The provider places 0.18 EUR/USD and it is copied to my account as 0...
Can you _test_ an EA for the future ? in Strategy Tester on MetaTrader5 not with a broker ? Not only in the past ? I use free EAs like Roman5 and I cant test it for the future why ? Do you know a free EA that I can test for the future in markets...  --Jon 
  Help me please  (1)
Hi, i need an expert adviser doing these simple steps. When i run it on any chart, it will ask be input the following values: * Entry point * Buy OR Sell * Pip value * Tp1 * Tp2 * Sl BTW, i am working on MT4 platform. Now, when price arrive to Tp1, then move stop lose to Entry point and...
  Market patterns  (342   1 2 3 4 5 ... 34 35)
Hello, everyone. I'm Pantural. I have tried to use Forex for the third time already, I believe there is something in it, but life bends its course. I have never gone further than 2 depots of 200$ each. Now I think the situation is better than it was 4 years ago, at least spreads are wow cool! (oh my
Hello, I have looked at LongCondition and ShortCondition Method on page https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/367 to create an EA. In this case it is set up for only 1 signal and not for multiple signals. Is there a wizard with LongCondition and ShortCondition Methods that combines multiple signals at...
Prompted by the prospect of "object oriented MT4" I'm revisiting MT5 after a considerable absence. An EA that used to work fine in MT5 many months ago doesn't any more. I don't much care for standard indicators, but this one uses CiRSI. It still compiles OK, with a few apparently unconnected...
Unable to see optimization options in strategy tester, like slow complete algorithm, how to enable it ? is it because the markets are closed ?
  debugging  (3)
I'm new to mq5 To debug I went metaeditor>tools>options>debug> EURUSD 60MIN Then i can "start debugging" the "MACD Sample" and it steps through to end of init(). But it is the weekend and there are no ticks so the chart sits there with the EA in debug mode. I want to go to strategy...
Can someone please tell me..I have looked in documentation, but I am not clear. The inputs in the strategy tester. After the compilation and first test run,when making changes the inputs are Variable?, Value?, Start? step?,and Stop? Example: Macd Trailing stop,I want 20pips, Value?, Start? step...
  MQL5 code  (8)
does the code that a developer writes for me belong to me or the programmer? My feeloing is that it should belong to me but can anyone confirm this? Also can i sell it on the market to other traders should it be successful?
Hi, I use the tester bobra_adept.ex5 the tester is closing and do not open when the markets open, why ? I cant test this demo for 2 month without my intervention ? I need to open it myself everytime the market opens ? Or it should open itself ? Why it does not open lonely ?
  HELP I NEED A PROFITABLE EA  (16   1 2)
Hello guyz, Please am in a serious dilemma and financial constraint,need to pay bills,mortgage and a whole lot of family issues to take care of and no good job for now,please any good Samaritan and brother to help a brother with a very good and profitable EA that is 80% t0 90% accuracy for me to...
long gbp = ChartOpen("GBPUSD",PERIOD_M5);ChartSetInteger(gbp,CHART_MODE,CHART_CANDLES); Why second line doesn't work on strategy tester and so when I use _Symbol when chart GBPUSD is opened Its don't give me a "GBPUSD"? How to fix this? 
when backtesting  2013.08.14 00:19:46 Core 1 2013.08.02 17:01:17   failed exchange sell 0.10 EURUSD at 1.32667 sl: 1.32780 tp: 1.32467 [Invalid request] how to solve this?  THANKS
Hi, i'm running an ea both currencies and stock market. The problem is that the ea wrk perfectly in currencies but doesn't open position in the stock market. I need to know if exist some parameter the must be change for an ea to work in stok market. Thank you
I have a strategy that applies for several pairs. How should I design my EA for trading these pairs Simultaneously ? (A) an EA that trades the only pair the EA attached to (mono-pair EA - I will have to attache it to each chart) (B) an EA that trades the aimed pairs (multi-pair EA - I only have to...
  spread  (7)
How do I set the difference between the buy and ask?
Hi, In writing an EA containing an implementation file and a separate class, I've developed a method (i.e. getBarLow) within the class designed to retrieve the lowest of the no. of bar lows to be used as a breakout entry. The parameters of the method is the no. of breakout days that is sourced from...
  FAPturbo 57  (5)
can anyone give me their impression of the ability of this FAPturbo 57 robot EA? Has anyone had the chance to use this robot? and can FAPturbo which is ran on the MetaTrader 4 platform be moved to run on the Metatrader 5 platform or must I stay on Metatrader to be able to use what I paid for?? any...
i'm not expert and i write my 1 ea , but when it run it open a lot of position and no only one the logic are that : cheak for open condition or true => i use a while ( if cheak are ok open) , but it open a lot of position a no only one i use the total = order total() if is < 2 open and it open
Hello, I'm having trouble running my unit tests outside of the local environment. When I hit F5 on my UnitTestRunner.mq5, I get these results: 2013.09.04 13:21:36 UnitTestRunner (EURUSD,H1) [OK] All asserts passed. 2013.09.04 13:21:36 UnitTestRunner (EURUSD,H1) 32/32 asserts passed. 2013.09.04...
  EA optimize-HELP  (1)
hello has all, the test strategy for an EA you how many times a day, month or year to optimize well the EA, help me thanks.
I love the signals service here and I think it is very good if one cannot afford to sit and watch the screen. Now, that is why I will be glad if anyone can recommend to me any good signal provider . Actually, what I am looking at is profitability on a weekly basis, and a signal provider who does not
I want help to create AUTOMATED EXPERT ADVISOR for my ownprivate use MY PROJECT GUIDE I am looking for help to create and EA, I am not abig corporation with lots of money I am just an individual looking for a way todo a project to make a living!!! I am planning to trade on the following...
  8 min timeframe  (3)
Hi There Can anyone tell me how to get this without having to program my own? Thanks
[Deleted]
Is it a good idea developing an EA relying on this event? There is not much documentation explaining this. Maybe it's not ok? Thks.
I want to know how to get the closing price of 9th later bar. which function should I use?
I am not an MQL programmer so I don&#39;t understand this survey No problem, I don&#39;t need OrderMagicNumber() for my EAs No problem, I never need to change Magic number of my opening orders It is inconvenient, I prefer it is modifiable
[Deleted]
What would you rely on if you had to develop a methodology for creating EAs? Can this be done? Is there a book or so for doing this? Thks.