Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 422

How to auto re-create a pending order same as the previous order completed by take profit. Any Sample Code ?
Hello I need some help with simple idea. Start trading on the next candle bar For example : Start buy – next candle bar Close position 1. takeprofit 2. current barclose (like stop loss) When close on 1 (take profit) – next position open as before- Buy on the next bar open on lots...
Hello MQL5 community, I'm attempting to write an EA witch will place trades based on depth of market. I read a thread earlier https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/6382 and noticed admin Rosh mentioned depth of market must be available for the currency pair of the broker in order to use this feature within
Profit Factor Recovery Factor Sharpe Ratio Drawdown %
  Winning the forex.  (106   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
The price of a currency pair goes up and down without stopping. Many EAs either go into a drawdown or often close with a stop loss. The usual standard indicator algorithm is not suitable for Expert Advisors. If we drawdown or stop loss, it's the same. The proper algorithmic work of the indicators
Hi I recently purchased An EA from the market, The download failed, as noted in the journal. I sent a pm to the developer to which he has not replied. After a period of time I tried to download the EA on a VPS terminal, which is different from the first terminal, and the download failed again Can...
  Signals  (8)
I have mt4 open on a vps server 24/5. My question is , will the signals still copy if i have multiple accounts ? 
Hello, I've read a great article about the most common verifications needed to perform in an advisor (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/22). The following sentence is a complete misery to me, though: "To receive the information about trading sessions, you should use the SymbolInfoSessionTrade()...
I have installed mt4 in my android phone, I just want to know that if I subscribe to signals , would the trades be executed in the android phone so that there would be no need for the desktop mt4.
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on subscribing. Can I sign up for a signal, but follow it manually with my own broker? Many thanks!
Hi Guys! Thank you for clicking to this topic! I need help to create an EA that makes pending orders automatically with a few parameters. The robot is very simple, and I hope it will be just as easy to make! Thank you! Here is the description togheter with a picture of I how imagine this to be....
Hi I have very easy profitable forex strategy. I tested that on USDJPY USDCAD and GBPJPY. but it should works on all pairs. Every day from 8 00 to 11 15 i take max price and min price . my width is max - min if price reaches max i will open buy position : so my open price is max, my TP is max +...
Which one wins the battle? Automated trading or Manual trading . I want everybody's pro's and con's, Who has experience with succesfull automated and manual trading? Why do you chose the one over the other? (or do you do both?) Thank you
[Deleted]
Good Afternoon, I have an EA with twomoving averages triggering an order execution as described below. The problem I am facing isa delay between the order execution itself and the cross of moving averages. In this example you see thecross occurred below 205 (past candlestick) but order was sent...
10-15 Years 7-9 Years 4-6 Years 1-3 Years Less than 1 Year
I used many iMACD in MQL4, almost 100; I used only the last data of the iMACD; and the EA runs quickly ( no longer than 3 seconds), use about 1.1G ram ; yesterday I rewrote the EA in MQL5, it runs, very slowly, waiting 5 minutes ,and no reply, used more than 2.8G ram; so I cut down the most of...
I'm trying to set a SL, here's the formula used : request.sl=NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_BID) - (SLFactor * SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL) * _Point),SymbolInfoInteger(Symbol(),SYMBOL_DIGITS)); printf("SL requested : %G", request.sl);...
  Semi Auto trader  (1)
Morning I have a system that works on a one hour time frame and it produces entry and stop numbers for 5 hours and then also gives you the pending orders for the opposite direction for the 5 hours. My questions is does anyone know of an EA/Auto Trader that I can take and input all the numbers in...
what am I doing wrong? there is a screen-shot of a part of a code responsible for moving average . I replaced all variables with values so you can see the settings. the other screen-shot shows the difference in drawing the MA and the MA indicator thrown on the chart (or rather all 4 types of them)
Hi, I'm looking for a simple martingale EA that would reverse the BUY and SELL signals using the martingale method and when it hits for example BUY take profit it would start with BUY signal. For examle it would BUY 0.1 lots, stop lose, SELL 0.2 lots, SL, BUY 0.4 lots, SL, SELL 0.8 lots, TP and...
  EA comparison  (3)
Hi, I want to know if are there any web where I can find an EA comparison. I have found in the Market a lot of EA but I don't know how to choose one. I have looked at several EA but in all of them the review from the community is that are scams, that the results in a live account are not good and...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I am building a REST client EA which makes HTTP calls to an external web service. I would like to know which is the best and simplest way for the EA to perform the HTTP query and get the JSON data. From what I have seen in Code Base, coders use to make HTTP calls in the context...
Please does anyone have the set up of MT4i copyier software ?The one i downloaded is currupted and would not install, i have tried severally to instalel it but all to no avail.i need it to copy live trades from my demo account to my live account because of sliperage.
Hi MQL5 users. I decided to use stop loss for my current EA. I found I get similar profits level for small stop loss level and large stop loss level. For example, with stop loss 70 pips, I achieve 1040 GBP profits whereas with stop loss 123 pips, I also achieve near 1023 GBP profits. In this...
From 2013 To 2014 From 2010 To 2014 From 2005 To 2014 From 2000 To 2014
Does anyone know the problem that pending order in the Expert Advisor not function correctly. The pending orders are executed in the strategy tester correctly. At "Active Trades" in the demo and in real account correctly. At "Alpari" in the demo account but not in the real account. In real account...
Hello there, I want to build something based on the Expert Signal Class from the Standard Libary. I know quite a lot about Web programming with PHP, JS and stuff but I am fairly new to those "higher" programming languages. MQL (C++ based) is one of those I guess. So I have some questions and I...
Hi everybody , iwrite this little message because i don't know what im suppose to do with my new ea. yesterday i've by this ea an since this moment , i can't use it , i can't backtest strategy... but with the same ea (demo this time) i can trade , i can backtest. if it can help someone mt4 give me...
Hi, I made a simple custom indicator and I'm trying to use it in my EA. But there is a problem with loading values from indicator - iCustom always returns an empty value (tester, demo). When I show graph in EA tester, indicator is showed correct. There is OnTick method from my EA: void OnTick(){...
This was noted as a function of MT5 however, there appears to be no option for this in the strategy tester interface.