Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 419

please suggest where wrong coding rules in this code. when I written below class. foo2, foo3 called unexpected copy constructor and operator=() each objects. execution result paste in below. class foo{ public : string s; foo( string a) { s = a; printf ( "foo constructor [%s]" , a); } foo(
I can check the open price I can not get the close price to compare them. HistoryOrderGetDouble(HistoryOrderGetTicket(HistoryOrdersTotal()-1),ORDER_PRICE_OPEN);
Hi, I'm looking for a colorful-way to show info (text, strings) in the upper left corner. For that I'm using Comment() function. Is there anyway to colorize text from inside this function ? Thanks
the back-tester reports incorrect equity and my EA starts acting wired. What might be the problem? Alert("AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_BALANCE)= ", (AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_BALANCE)), "  (AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_EQUITY)) = ", (AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_EQUITY)) );  Details on...
Hi,For the start, I'm just joined to this server and I'm an absolute newbie in forex at all. So please, don't kill me if will ask some stupid question and remember a saying "no stupid questions exists, only answers" ;) :) So trying to learn "mql5" basics - (i have some programming background -...
At richt-clicking in MartketWatch window, Symbols item display a tree of directories where symbols are grouped often by asset class, for instance, forex, futures, metals. Could that symbol directory name be known from EA  or could the symbol tree be browsed from EA? I m...
[Deleted]
Hi there! Am I doing something wrong? When the market is closed, I ask ST to run a test ona EA based on "today’s" market data. To do this, I am setting the dates are shown below. Yesterday for example I did 05/20 > 05/21. I have played I little bit with these dates with no success. Is there any...
First of all, the live period is NO#1 importance condition, so I ignore all signals that less than 3 months. Other criterias: 1. Profit per month: 5% up 2. Max DD: Less than 25% 3. Profit trades(won rate): 40% up 4. Init. Deposit: Max $10,000 for DEMO type account. For REAL account, it's very...
[Deleted]
Hi there ! Were do I configure the pink fields ? Where do I set its parameters ? (_Points and _Digits) Thanks ! mrequest.sl= NormalizeDouble (price_info.bid+stop_loss* _Point , _Digits ); // Stop Loss (SELL)
[Deleted]
Hi there ! Can someone please give "best practices" on how to solve this problem! If I run 2 instruments @ same account, how can I inform me EA to calculate the margin per instrument I am using the folowing code but it is halting the system because it is adding all margins to my account...
[Deleted]
Hi there ! One question please ... how can I change the color of an indicator on a EA ? If I use iMa, iStdDev, iMACD etc ... all of them come with a standart color (red for iMA for example). I see no parameters to change the color unless using them as an external/iCustom indicator. I just want...
[Deleted]
Hi there ! I am trying to add iCustom to my EA @ OnInit() part. I have realized that he problem is @ the iCustom definition. Here is the code ... if (tipo_de_indicador==YTRD_INDITYPE_JMA) { iJMA_fast_handle= iCustom (my_symbol,my_timeframe, "JMA" , 7 , 100 , PRICE_CLOSE , 0 , 0 );
[Deleted]
Hi there ! Can someone please help me here ? I saw that was necessary to include \n but it is not working. Thank you in advance void EnvioDeEmail(string tipo)  { string corpo_email=" login: "+(string)login+ " ticks: "+(string)ticks+ " | MAF1...
I recently came across a strange behavior: when I apply an EA to a chart, I don't see the Ok and Cancel buttons. This of course means I can't apply the EA to the chart, and the only thing I can do is click the X button to close the EA inputs window without applying. This is how it looks like: The
I tried using Milestone EA which I found here.   One strange error is that once I load it always says it cannot delete the news that are produced in the Files folder, after I deleted, then the error disappear.  But wondering if deleting these will affect other EA functionality?  I think Milestone...
is possible with this new platform to test "sread trading" strategies? 1)I would like to buy and sell simultaneously on two different markets 2)in addition to buying and selling I need the program loads correctly both series, and that allows me to access these series for the logic of the program...
Hello, I am using multiple EA's on different chart's in mt4. Is it possible to create one EA that will not allow the initial ea's to open any more orders when f.e. free margin is less then 30% of account, or balance is below xxx or other criteria like this. Is this achievable? I hope my...
[Deleted]
Hi there! I am receiving this message in my JOURNAL tab but it does not give me a clue from where to start. Is there any log in MT5 so I can start chasing this problem? (Picture attached) Thank you MRC
Hi, How do I contact support or admin directly on this site?  I have an urgent problem with paid (and free) subscriptions using Pepperstone as the MT4 broker.  Pepperstone have made changes to their server names and it has broken the signal service.  I suspect that all Pepperstone clients are having...
Anyone know why I might get this error in the middle of the week? 2014.05.21 15:00:35.759 Trades '1693028': failed buy stop 0.32 USDJPY at 101.625 [Market closed] The account works fine for manual trading just now and the bot works fine under tester. A new h1 bar must've been formed right before...
If possible what is the best way to create EA with different patterns of behavior through the wizard MT5 ? ie: To buy when short MA crosses downward the long one Thank you for listening
I can not create EA with variable parameters for optimization of technical analysis with the standard version of Visual Expert Molanis MT5. ie: Optimizing the period of two moving averages...or timeframes. Only available scales of general parameters of the EA as SL, TP, etc. Thanks for the help.
Hello, Is it possible to subscribe to a signal provider in MQL5 code, and ultimately subscribe on the same account to multiple signal providers? Thanks in advance
Hello MQL Community, and specially programmers, prefer in german language. I have concepted a strategy based on Linear Regression Indicator and calculate and build this one in Excel Calc. The Result are very intresting and now i think about how could it working as an EA. So im asking for german...
Hi: I have two questions here, and cannot find the solution (here and other places), hope some people can provide related information. It is about both MT4 & MT5 [1]. Basically, I want to monitor the slippage of every deals In MT4, only one order at one time can be placed (single thread, and...
[Deleted]
Hi there ! Can someone please give me a clue ? Nither F1 nor Alt+G goes anywhere! Regards MRC bool Testing()  { return(MQL5InfoInteger(MQL5_TESTING));  }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| RETURNING THE FLAG FOR OPTIMIZATION...
I find that the documentation about the trade retcodes is a bit shallow, and I have some questions about some of them: 1. TRADE_RETCODE_REJECT - what are the reasons? is it an error? what is the difference versus the TRADE_RETCODE_INVALID and TRADE_RETCODE_ERROR ? 2. TRADE_RETCODE_CANCEL - when
[Deleted]
Hi there! Anyone has any experience on this? Article says the quality of JMA is very superior. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/427 Regards, MRC
Hi, I'd like to stop the expert running on a symbol 10 days before the expiration date, how to using SymbolInfoInteger(SYMBOL_EXPIRATION_TIME) please ?
I have several EA MT5 running on VPS. When I load the EA or modify properties of EA loaded in the chart and "accept", a error is generated: "Handle indicator is wrong"... and this so much with custom and standard indicators. The code does not give any problem in testing or optimization. The problem...