Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 417

Does anyone know if there is a library for functions such as Coefficient of determination R, correlation,slope of regression in MQL4 ?  Or you have to write them from scratch ? 
[Deleted]
Good morning ! Our broker had a problem today and the signal was not available when the market opened. - picture : Capturar(1) When the signal returned, all my EAs were not working probably due to some internal MT parameter change. The history shows OnDeinit() reason 8 (Another reason) - picture
Hi, I read the doc on how to add object (clickable button), but I'm confused. Can someone give me a simple example : 1 button -> clicked -> execute function test(). Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi there ! Maybe today is one of those days we are doing things wrong. Everytime I run Strategy Tester "Run Single Test" I am facing a strange result. I have made a video to demonstrate it. If possible, can someone take a look and hopefully tell me what I am doing wrong ! http://youtu...
[Deleted]
Hi there ! Maybe someone can have a clue about this ... Running the same EA several times giving huge results diferences everytime we run it changing from Balance Max and Custom Max. As you see below, when Custom Max is selected, we make param=pSTAT_PROFIT so the Balance Max is igual to Result....
What is the difference between Indicator and EA ?
I have written an EA which takes trade positions (buy/sell) on bar openings. Suppose the EA is attached to a chart of H1 time-frame, the the EA will make trading decision on the opening of a new bar (i.e. every hour), and if the decision is a go, it does the trade (either buy or sell). You can have...
After paying for and subscribing to a signal provider and assigning that signal to the account with my broker it would appear that the broker does not allow signals therefore it is not workng. Now that i've found a broker that does allow signals how do i unattach the subscription from the original
Hi everyone, after doing some research about ECN bokers, I've rewritten my EA to do not send SLTP attributes when invoking OrderSend, but rather modify them right after the order has been accepted. However I encountered a little problem: If I already got a position (let's say a LONG one), and I...
Hey, Is it possible for me to subscribe to a signal with standard account while I am using my nano/cent account? or will that mess up the lot sizing system? Please help me. Thanks
Hi, I have had today few times a same issue with my signal connection.I`m using a mt4 platform, so I was loosing a signal connect few times today, when I connected again for some reason all my open position was closed straight away, but my signal provider didn`t close those position. Do you have any
PLEASE, know anybody write code EA? : For example: I have file: ORDER.TXT Inside is: SELL ; 0.1 ; 20 ; 10 ; 0 It is: order type ; volume ; TP ; SL ; TS How to works: 1.Run EA 2.EA must check if the file ORDER.TXT is exist. If not, must still cheking (very fast response) 3.I create file ORDER...
Hi traders. Can anyone tell me if there is an EA out there that will 1 take a trade at a certain price (say 9950 on the dax) with stops and limits. 2 but then repeat that trade every time it hits that level(9950 on the dax), but only if the first trade has been closed. Example. my trade...
[Deleted]
Good morning! Does anyone know how to setup thecolumns we want to see every time we run ST? Even if I change the columns layoutleaving just the ones I want to see, every time we re-run the tests, the defaultsetup brings all the columns back (pict attached) Can I somehow fix that? Regards, MRC
Hello, I have a (maybe understanding) problem with indicators created from the classes provided by the standard library. I want to write a class including a mixture of custom an prefined indicators. In my case I´ve created an instance of the CiDeMarker class within the Oscilators. The class...
[Deleted]
Hi there ! Can someone please help me understand why MT5 changes its optimization results when you change ansolutelly nothing on its parameters . I ran test1 and then test2 . Made absolutelly no modification. How can a result differs like the way we see here ??? Regards MRC
I would like to know if there is a way to handle multiple accounts with EA with 1 mt4.  Now I am doing it by running difernt MT4 with other names.
Please, anybody know write code EA - "write current price to file"? For example: Pair: EURUSD Filename: EURUSD.txt 1.EA check sell price of EURUSD 2.write it to a txt file 3.repeat from step 1. (real-time = fast response) In file can not be other as price only. For example "1.3520". No more. THANK
I heard MT4 was portable, so I recently downloaded MT4 onto my external so that I can work on code while I'm not on my home desktop. I can access the terminal and charts fine, but I can't access meta editor. Pressing f4/clicking on it in the terminal doesn't bring anything up, and if I try to open...
  Margin, free  (1)
Which code do i have to use if i don't want the ea to use 'free margin' or even 'margin' ?
How do I tranfer from EA4 to be EA5?  when I have change to MT5        I have ea trade MT4  it can not use MT5 now
Hi everybody, I really need you help: I have an expert advisor that usesChartIndicatorAdd() to show in a sub window an indicator. Inside thisindicator, there is a call to another indicator. (The second one is necessary to compute the first one.) This second one in not shownin the Strategy tester...
  PENDING ORDER  (2)
Sometimes the indicator gives a different reality to the one we expected. While we are not the ones who can read the future state with certainty. Indicator is needed, but the strategy remains the more mainstream. If we managed to combine the indicators and strategies ... of course it will sound...
Hi, This may be a stupid question but hopefully it's possible! I have an EA that I'm testing on MT4 (not mine, one that I purchased) however it doesn't implement a stop loss. Rather than manually managing trades that go really sour, is there some way to automatically put in a SL at a certain level...
Inputs input bool Inp_Trade_Indicator_Signals = true; // Enable the use of indicators input bool Inp_iAD0Handle_Enabled = true; input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES Inp_iAD0_TimeFrame_Period = PERIOD_D1; // Accumilation Distribution Timeframeinput...
To compare 1.36 with 1.36 i need to use if(CompareDoubles(x , y)){ // the same } But how to compare like this ? if ( 1.36 >= 1.36 ){ ? Does this bug with compare doubles are only with == ? or with > < too ? thanks the only correct way in my mind is: if(CompareDoubles(x , y) || x > y){...
Hi all, It's my first post here. I'm starting to learn about EA recebtly, and I've a doubt about time functions. I've been looking for a code that allow to buy/sell at a specific time, but I only found examples that work with a time value of HH:MM. What about seconds? Is it possible to define a...
I want to ask is there system or ea to send signals from MT4 to several Emails and SMS just when new orders opened or closed ? Thanks
Hi, i have this problems, in every chart it always returns "10". What i done wrong? this is the code, very very simply. Help Please //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| CruceDeMedias.mq5 |//|...
[Deleted]
Good Morning ! Can someone please help me understand what is PR (picture atached) and how it is generated ? Why sometimies we have this info and sometimes we do not have it ? Thank you in advance MRC