Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 314

Hello, Is there a script or indicator from which i can read colour or smth that will allow to skip some trading hours based on red news? I do not want that my robot will trade on high impact news.
hello i have an simple EA for Binary Option, and it worked well on demo account, now i opened up a live account and he only opens the first trade and stops then on one chart... doesnt open any further trades anymore (martingale) can somebody give me a hint what is wrong ? kind regards
Hello I am having issues with grabbing data from an indicator and saving/using that in a multi currency EA. I made loops and used array's for each currency and the numbers all come in and work but every tick or update on timer a few of the values are duplicates of the preceding currency's value. I...
Hi, Does anyone have MACD EA which takes trade, when zero line cross Thanks in advance
Hello, We are in October 2017. If I want to develop from zero new EAs, what platform to choose between MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, so which language to choose MQL4 or MQL5? Please detail your choice. My opinion : In the past I did not ask myself, because the choice of brokers offering MetaTrader...
Hello, Is MQL5 backward compatible with MQL4? In other words, can I develop my EA in MQL5 and use it under MetaTrader 4? Regards, Pierre
Hello folks, I think we can all agree that choosing the right parameters for a strategy is almost as important as the strategy itself. When determining the "best" parameters, what criterion do you choose for optimization? Do you use plain "Balance", although it may lead to huge drawdowns, or do you
Before i create a project i want to verify that what i want is possible. I'm looking to have an EA created that simply manages the stop loss according to the ZIG ZAG indicator. Example if eurusd buy trade and new HH is indicated (i know it will be repainted many times) if most recent LH is > entry...
Hello everyone, I am facing with Metatrader a new thing forme: interfacing with a broker. If possible, I would like to understand somethings about Metatrader’s link to brokers in order to issue orders directlyfrom Metatrader towards brokers who manage the BINARY OPTIONS market and othertypes of...
  TDS2
Someone know if exist any web service for EA Optimization using TDS2 ?
  Trendline EA  (5)
Hello everyone,  I've been searching for a Trendline EA that would place a market order base on Price Rules ( break and Restest) on a break of Trendline . Also, I would like to be able to set Take Profit and SL near my Horizontal lines. I've been searching for weeks now and I can't seem to find one...
i am atrader with 8 years experience and i amwriting a trading system that needs to be an EA. but in thisway i have encountered some important mql4 programming questions.   Q1: i cangenerate s1 (1 second) offline chart  inmt4 by attaching fxblue custom time frame generator EA on any pair onlinechart...
Hi, I'm a newbee in MT4. My Ea only needs OHLC price of every bar in the history. This seems the very basic function of all program trading platforms. But I got confused in Mt4.  There are 3 modes in the backtest. I don't need every tick data, but in the "Open Prices Only" mode, all of the OHLC...
hey guys im new on forex!, i let create an EA which is able to do good result.... i set paramater once to win 100 % trade but this strategy needs a lot of time.. so im looking for a shorter way, i can create an other ea in that way that he winns 49 to 1 / with small pip amount... pip amount is 3...
Hello community, i have tried pulling prices from etoro using webrequest but the problem is that it returns javasript that the page initializes with before displaying main webpage. I treid increasing timeout but still don't get it. link: https://www.etoro.com/watchlists I used FILE_BIN to save it to...
I hired someone to build an EA and then it performs as per the logic the in strategy tester but sometimes not works same way in the DEMO. I have a doubt in following codes and I don't know why he needs to define "testing" especially since it should work same in testing, demo and real. Please, can...
Hi guys, maybe anybody knows of any script or EA providing the following feature? I am using an EA on one pair, but 2 charts. So i use two setting for, let's say EURUSD, with setting A and a second EURUSD chart with setting B. The EA could trail the Equity and close when 1% profit is reached. But it...
_MAvsMA_ema - expert for MetaTrader 4 Marek Views: 5721Rating: votes: 25Files: MA_MA_2-35_EA.mq4 On Oanda's Meta Trader 4, on 1 hour chart, this works great on EUR/USD. Yet does not enter trades on...
Hi, I am backtesting my strategy on EURUSD on 1 minute OHLC but MT5 history contains minute data only for the last 6 months, it seems. Even if I increase the "Max bars in chart" from 100.000 to 1.000.000. Can anyone tell me, please, what options do I have ? Can I get 1 minute OHLC from MT5 ? Or I...
hi im looking for a coder to help me im very new @ forex but i have a strategy that is as simple as good and i would like to find a coder to test it cause im new at forex i dont know basic settings or paramater to set in the right way, but i have the strategy that obviously could be succesful....
Hi guys, Im new to MQL5 and learning as much as I can. I wanted to ask if someone could write out the code for a very, very basic expert advisor robot. All I want it to do is when the RSI hits a certain number, I want to open a trade in the opposite direction with a take profit level and a stop...
Hi, I am in the process of creating an EA but I am unsure of how the Meta Quotes Language work. I am currently adhering to the rules of a trading system but the only problem is that I have to it manually, which is cumbersome and thus I would like to create an EA that could help solve the problem....
Hi everybody, I'm new here and I'm a beginner at MQL4 programming. I have a lot of programming knowledge in C# and JAVA, MQL4 is new for me. I was wondering is it possible to do something like this: In my program I have ADX indicator and I want to test the EA on history data. I would like a pop up...
Hi. I just have EA  (I order to the programmer). But I have some problem is not clear, also my programmer.  My EA have problem about when I opened monitor of 1 pair such as USDCHF or AUDNZD, if other pair meet the condition this EA can operate. But If this condition meet the pair that have concern...
I am writing a script to load some custom pairs and the editor does not recognize CustomTicksAdd. I would like to add ticks to be displayed in the Market Watch window - but the closest thing available seems to be CustomTicksUpdate. Where and how do I get this function?
Hello Everyone, This out right naughty,          CurrentSymbol = SymbolName(Next_Symbol,true);                 Next_Symbol++;
Hi, I a need to be able to calculate some stats on the account's closed positions but I need to know their initial 'type' (limit, stop, market) Is there a way for me to find out from the pool of closed orders which positions have initially been opened as limit, stop or market orders so I can...
Hi guys, I have following code: if (trend == "BUY" ) { ... } I have also tried StringCompare(trend, "BUY") == 0. Neither work. Can you please advise how to compare strings in mql? Cheers, Ash
Hi I'm trying to calculate senkansen A and senkansen B of the ichimoku system. I know that the Senka is the average of Kinjunsen and tenkansen shifted 26 periods ahead. Now  for the purpose of the EA all I want is the ea to buy when the current close is greater than the current  senkansen A and B....
Hi everyone, i'm thinking about following signals, i came across a signal provider whose trading history column contains a column "Commission" (see attachment) Does this come from the subscriber side? or the broker side? cheers