Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 310

Hi i wanna try something new that i havent seen anyone else doing. I wanna calculate my latest buyprice and subtract that with the highest price my trade position have been to. Lets say that i enter EUR/USD at 1.17785 then the price goes up to 1.17855 and then goes down to 1.12850 i want the...
Hi, I am a newbie on MQL5 and would need a bit of help on that code (hereafter). The principle of this EA is quite simple. It is a buy only, conditionned at the entry by a SHORT RSI level AND a LONG RSI level AND a positive slope of SMA. If this happens on bar (n-1), the systems BUYS at the open of...
hello  I write a code to alarm breaking trendline and i write last alarm time in object name ObjectSetString(currChart,object_name,OBJPROP_NAME,TimeToString(TimeCurrent())); it is ok in mql4 but doesnot work in 5 !! can any body help me i use OBJPROP_TEXT for another purpose and i want to change...
Hi there, Someone could explain me how the optimization on strategy tester works? I have been doing some tests and when I need to use three variables I have an inconsistent in results. Every time I do an trade I write a file that is unique to that series of simulation, but I could perceive that some...
Dears, first of all let me tell you i'm not new to programming and i wrote many indicators and Experts in MQL4. but i'm new to MQL5 and i've got some issue in using iCCI or similar basic functions based on written instructions. i had one script/indicator in MQL4 and i tried to translate it to MQL5...
Hi all, I apologise If I'm asking a silly question, but could somebody direct me link to an EA within mql5 with such features: To create pending buy limit/sell limit based on whatever timeframe selected (15min, 1hour,4hour - means the buy/sell limit will expire and roll-over new orders depending in...
Hi, I have an EA of hedging with martingale but It need a "close all" as soon as a minimum first profit is reached But I do not know the programming, Can someone help to add this option? It's ok too if you give me only the string and tell me where to paste it. I copy and paste it to the mq4 file...
Hello I have placed the same EA on different charts with a unique Magic Number for each one: 4863 EURUSD 4864 GBPUSD 4865 USDCHF 4866 USDJPY 4867 USDCAD 4868 AUDUSD When a trade is opened by the EA on a specific graph, the Magic Number given on the trade box is not right. For example, the current...
hi Friends i am stuck with one ea. i need some calculation for Parital Close. for Example ... if i am making in EURUSD 100 Usd Profit and i am Lossing 200 USD in USDCHF. i want to close USDCHF LotSize  Equal to 100 usd Loss from 200 usd?   for example EURUSD =+100;  USDCHF =-200; I WANT TO KNOW...
I am looking for some suggestion with creating an indicatorbased on correlation of multiple symbols movement during different timeframes.For example if EURUSD and EURAUD moved up .2%  and GBPUSD moved down .2% in the last 5minutes indicator would be triggered Also would like the option to add other...
Hi everyone, I am just beginning to learn how to code my own EA. The idea of the EA is very simple, it is just a London breakout. I want to check the highest and low of candles between 05:00 - 08:00 GMT+1 (my local time), and place 1 buy and sell stop on either side of this range. For now I am just...
Hi All, I modified my EA last week, mainly to increase it's trade size. However the old code is still running and it's still trading at it's old trade size rather than the modified size. I've removed the EA, I've removed the chart it was on, created a new chart and attached the newly compiled file
  Bug in MQL5??  (1)
Hello Friends, i use an expert for trading news. now i wondering why this expert do not work correctly. I normally use this EA to trade 2 currancies during news. For this i enter couple of parameter input int Risiko=1;input double Min_Lot=0.01;input double Max_Lot= 20;input int StopLoss=180;input...
Hi, I found that trailing stop is possible to place only when order is triggered. Why is impossible to place trailing stop while the order is pending yet?
Hi All, Is there a quick way to combine two EA's? Such as using a line to start EA1, and then another before the second EA to start EA2, and a master start at the top to start the both of them? Can't seem to find anything on this subject in the material on MQL4 book, or on here.. Thanks!
hi every one.... i want to prepare to order an expert that depend one Microsoft office excel.... expert will-if possible- buy at certain levels with variable contract sizes for each level... excel will contain two cells one for  price level  and one for contract size(lots)... is this possible...
Hi All, I'm trying to debug a EA after successful compilation but the debug icons in the Meta Editor are all grayed out. I've also noticed that I can't see the compiled EA in the terminal's navigator.  I created the EA using the wizard in C...
Hi! I'm facing a problem when calling HistoryOrderSelect. I have an EA where I put a pending order and it is eventually executed, but HistoryOrderSelect fails to cath its data with the correct ticket and HistoryOrdersTotal returns 0 even though the order was clearly executed (see prints). This is a...
Do expert advisors have the power to take other exchanges, currencies, commodities into account? For example, can an advisor for XUAUSD take into account the price of USD? Do expert advisors take anything into account other than performance of the stock itself?
Hello, I have an working EA, but I was forced to use different broker (AdmiralMArkets). Unfortunately it's nor working here. I get an error 4756 [Only position closing is allowed]. I don't know how to understand it or what should I change. I guess it's concerning hedging account . but I am not sure
HI! My ExpertAdvisor would use historical data of 2 forex pair for calculate the entry/close signals of the trading system. One way to solve this problem is to dowload it manually but I want to do it automacelly. Is there any solution for this problem? Thans in advance, Roley
I am looking for a way to activate my EA at a given price.Example when GBPUSD hits 1.35480 my order opens.here is the code without the function I'm looking forThank you very much to the one who can help me...
I'm using a demo account in MT4 when I use the tester to test the EA it works fine and when I use it with the demo account to test it cant make any trade and gives me the following message 2017.11.23 22:14:07.716 '39005040': order sell market 0.01 NZDUSD sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.68847 2017.11.23 22:14:07...
Set take profit price of 152.20 and price reached 152.21 at 16:01 1/12/17 but the trigger wasn’t activated resulting in a decent loss.How could this happen and how do I resolve it? Thanks in advance.
Hi, i'm having trouble to convert an mql4 indicator to mql5, as usual, mql5 is not being very friendly, on mql4 i can copy an array like Close[i] easily on a loop, but how can i do that on mql5? I made some research, i know there is copyclose, but i don't know how to use it, and there is no free...
Hello good day to all, Does anyone knows the magic number to use to close the manual opened trades when it reaches the specified profit set. I am using drag and drop EA builder because I don't have knowledge for coding an EA. Thanks for those who can answer me
Hello, I have programmed, back test and now evaluating different trading strategies profitability performance. The strategies I like are Intra-Day (5, 15, 30, 60 min) max holding time of one day. I need help with the following please: 1. Can you please recommend a book for evaluating intraday
It would be nice to have an EA that place a buy stop or buy limit grid when price touches the regression line or the -1SD -2SD regression line, with a Stop loss function let's say below the -3SD line and a TP feature to other SD lines. Is there anyone with a little experience on programming who can...
Hi,all. Now,I have a big problem,what is a big big prolem. the function of OrderSend() does't useful? I don't know how to use, If someone know ,can write a example, Thank you. 
  Crazy cache of testing agents  (92   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Good day to you all! Ran into the following problem: Having 32 logical processors in the system - using 32 agents for optimization respectively (+ another 40 remote ones) Each agent rather quickly builds up cache of totally inadequate size 2-2.6GB, which in total is more than 70GB per day! The cache