Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 391

Hello all, first of all i am pretty new at EA coding, second I have looked for a related post in the forum itself and on mighty google, even on stackoverflow. Now I wrote a simple EA to open an order if certain conditions are met, one of which is double RSI_1 = iRSI(NULL,PERIOD_H1,14,PRICE_CLOSE...
Hello, Can someone help please with my indicator here, want to add one new simple mode to it. The indicator draws vertical lines based on volume indicator. The new mode lets call it 'Opposite Mode' as the name suggest it basically makes the indicator draw opposite of the two daily vertical lines...
  Strategy tester  (3)
Using Open prices It says. "Only for EA:s that explicity open bars" What does that mean? How is it done?
I subscribed to signals for $25 a month, but now what I didn't realize is that my account is micro so when theres a sell on EURUSD I miss out because my EURUSD is EURUSDmicro. Can I shift the subscription to a normal standard account? Thanks
Hello everyone, I am trying to solve the issue with setorder in my code and I don't know whre can be the error! The code: int ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), type, lot, price, 0, 0, 0, CustomComment, Magic, 0, col);Print("PUT ORDER: " + IntegerToString(type), ", price=", DoubleToStr(price, _Digits)...
I've a code which able to trade automatically, i saw they can run this EA very well and when i apply it to my mt4 EA, it seems unable to run. May i know what's wrong with this system? I have the code but i need someone to clarify for me. Seeking for Mt4 Expertise to regenerate this system. PM me...
I understand MT5 can not write file to directories other than in its own sub directory for security reason. Here, I am trying to read a file. I am putting a csv file, "ssTestData.csv", to the folder "C:\Users\nick\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\158904DFD898D640E9B813D10F9EB397\Files\" in my...
Want someone local that I can meet with. contact me by email: oxbuck@gmail.com
Hi All, I have a strategy and trying to backtest with MetaTrader Version:4.0 Build 765(12 Dec 2014). I downloded last 1 year tick data from dukascopy via Tickstory Lite and test it succesfully. After fix some strategy's logical errors this time i downloded last 12 years tick data via same method...
I want to make a purchase cancellation Expert Advisor, can it ? Please give me step by step, Thanks
Hi, Could you please tell me what should i do to make an EA available for only strategy tester? Where and what  should i add to the source code? Thanks...
Hello Traders Let's say I have several EAs running at the same time, however I do not have access to their source code. Is there a way to dissable (untick allow live trading/remove EA) programmatically only one specific one, without affecting the others . For example have in another chart an...
  icustom issue  (4)
Heys guys plz can some one help me as my ea compiles perfect but does not take a trade when i set these values for the indicator. but if i change it to if (arrowup > 0.0001) then takes trade like crazy so i know the buy and sell fuction work. please if any one can help. double...
Dear all, I am trying to code an EA that is supposed to operate only during the following two particular moments of the day: - within the first 5 minutes since the markets opened - and in the last 5 minutes before the markets close. I guess I figured out how to handle the first event (namely
Hello Everyone, I am considering purchasing a few EAs, but do not want to install them on an old Windows XP machine, I am running pure Linux (Ubuntu 64-bit) now and have been for sometime which is very stable and runs Metatrader very well, only issue is that it does not understand the "Market"...
Hi everyone. Does anyone have any recommendations as to which EA would be a good investment ? What one works for you ? I am toying with the idea of setting up a second account to be run exclusively by an EA, I will get around to either building or having built one around my trading trading style,...
Hi I want to subscribe to 5 signals, using 5 different MT4 programs on 1 computer. So i have 1 computer, 5 diffrent MT4 programs are running. Each MT4 was installed in different folder, so it's possible to run it 5 times on 1 computer, that is no problem. Now... i want to subscribe to signals...
Hello, I do not have time to learn this programming. I have the logic flowchart. Is there any programmer could help me to write a code? Thank you
so, lets say - i have an EA, which for some procedures uses some info from previous trades. in my case - after a trade has hit TP, another trade is opened, in the same direction, but the parameters of the trade are changed. is it possible to invoke a string of code, that would erase all such info
Made attempts @ subscribing to a signal however only cancel option is highlighted after entering mql5 password for confirmation... Help!!!
I'm currently subscribed to a Signal and would like to switch Brokers. Can I do this without any issues or would I need to re-subscribe to the signal again?
[Deleted]
Good Afternoon ! Anyone experienced something like this ? When y run strategy tester you have a ONE very good result (running strategy tester @ CustomMax template) and ST is not able to recover its results ? Thank you and Regards, MRC
hi there! so, as the subject mentions - theres a bug in this code - annoying me, quite a bit - might anyone experienced point out where the issue is? the issue is - when the "flush", or the restart of the EA is activated - for some reason it opens the two initial trades, but with one extra...
Hi, Working on the integration of an indicator on an EA, I'd like to free memory since it's a heavy multicurrency ea, I'm wondering if removing plot & graph could do the trick. Does setting indicator_plot to 0 disable the main graphics when the EA runs
Using a rangebar setup in EA. Using Offline charts created by range bar EA It can work in 2 modes, single pair, attaching my EA to the offline Range bar chart. (or a "normal" chart) Works fine Multi mode. Reading input file to get pairs to run. Range bars are on Offline chart M3 Trying to do...
some i face problem with VPS . i deactivate automatically? what is the reason behind this
  Range bars MQL5  (1)
I have an EA where I use software that produces range bar charts on offline charts. I use the following indicators on these charts: MACD, Bollinger Bands and RSI Converting this EA to MT5 seems a bit complicated. There are no offline charts in MT5. The only range bar sw I have found are...
[Deleted]
Good morning ! I have a few EAs (same EA) running on different accounts (all real accounts) Some on them are presenting CopyBuffer error but some are working perfectly. Since I am using the same EA on the same instrument, how is possible that some EAs present this error and the rest just simply...
Hi, I'm going to pay someone to create a new ea for me.. It opens limit orders and I want a rule in there saying it can only open up to 1 buy limit AND one sell limit per bar. Assuming this is even possible, I have a question. What if it places a limit order, then I remove the ea from the chart,...
Hi Please see the below example of iStochastic in Mql4 docs: if(iStochastic(NULL,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,0)>iStochastic(NULL,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_SIGNAL,0)) Why it use ">" for current candle?