Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 313

Need harmonic EA & Indicator  (157   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Hi, Can someone make this harmonic EA for Eur/Usd and Usd/Chf please ? Input : Today open price ( gmt.00 ) BUY at = open price - 27 pips SL = 50 TP = open price SELL at = open price + 27 pips SL = 50 TP = open price The EA should only take place one time a day.wicht come first, SELL OR BUY
Hello, I need just to answer my question,  if does this code ->  thhttps://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_trend  , contain "automatic creation of trend lines" ? Thank you
I have an EA which includes number of " Functions ", which are working perfectly fine. However, my EA is getting too long and I know I can take the code for my " Functions ", out of my EA and put each one in a file stored inside the " Include " Folder. This would make the body of the EA much shorter...
Hi  please is there EA with this functions: open buy if market touch TP Open new BUY... Open Buy if market touch SL open sell...
hi i need ea when im open for example buy then ea set 40 pip sell stop with distance step 0.1 for example im open buy 0.1 lot and then expert pending sell stop 40 pip with0.2 lot and when open sell stop again buy stop with 0.3 lot in the first place buy and... and i can change step and distance for...
Hey guys, I don't know if this is possible but I wanted to know if there exists such a condition/code that I could add to my current EA such that it does not enter a trade until my previously stated conditions are met AGAIN.  For understanding purposes, let's pretend that my EA enters a buy if the...
According to the help. позволяет связать выполненное действие request identifier (OrderSend or OrderSendAsync functions call) with the result of this action passed to OnTradeTransaction In other words, it allows the OnTradeTransaction function to check if the order was correctly executed. Or am I
Hi All, I am using iSAR function in my EA to get the SAR value of last 3 bars. Here is the code I am using.    SetIndexBuffer(0,indSAR,INDICATOR_DATA);         indsar_handle = iSAR(Symbol(),Period(),0.04,0.2);   if (indsar_handle > 0)   {        ArraySetAsSeries(indSAR, true);   }   int...
Hello! Im trying to modify the MathUnique function from the Math library for multidimensional arrays and I keep getting an array out of bounds error. Anybody mind helping me figure out why? My code is as follows bool MathUnique2(const double &array[][6],double &result[][6])  {//--- check array...
Hello, Does anyone know where to get best automatic MQL4 to JForex converter? Will appreciate any useful info. Thanks
What are the problems Forex trades face and how can we solve them?
  rates_total  (14   1 2)
Hello everyone, I would like to make a function that works the same way as OnCalculate in my EA. I'm not sure where to start, but I think this might be the same as rates_total used in indicators. int calculated = BarsCalculated(Cal_Value);    RatesTotal = Bars(NULL,TIMEFRAME);
  EA Buy when bid  (1)
Looking for EA that allows me to exit trade when BID price reaches my SL or TP. I am sure it exists, but i was not able to find it. Thank you.
When conducting back-testing in Metatrader 5 you can select "tick by tick" level data. My question is, does this option really allow you test a strategy against real tick-by-tick data? Does MQL5 really and truly record every tick of trading that took place for the financial securities where this...
Hi there. I know nothing about Coding. Can anyone tell me please if there is an ea to place new pending or market order as soon as an order is closed? The ideal would be a pending x points  from bid or ask.  I already  have a trailing Stop ea. thank you for your help
When backtesting, I often have an ongoing trade when the tester ends. It shows up with the message "end of test." So far so good. I want to capture that last profit/loss and swap so that I can calculate certain statistical values accurately. In the above trade, I would consider this a "win," as...
Hello all, I'm currently encountering the following problem:  - BAR 1 : I have an open position and 2 pending orders (Profit Target and Stop Loss) not attached to the order (not within the order, i.e as separate orders).  - BAR 2 : On opening of the bar, Stop Loss is touched and position is closed,...
Hi all, I'm trading using a breakout retracement setup that involves setting a stoploss at the low of the current candle (0) at the time of entry. To be more clear, once I get a signal, I set a buystop at the the high of the previous candle (1) and wish to put my stoploss at the current low of the
Hi! I want to create a file but not in the terminal folder but out of it. My code  works when I dont use a long path ("C:\Users\probe.csv"), but if I do, than it does not work.  What is the problem? datetime timecount=TimeHour(TimeLocal());int iHandle;            datetime iDateTime;           double...
Hello I subscribed to signal provider who's account is 1000$, he is taking 0.01 lot per trade, which is 1% of his account , while my account is 10,000$ , and I need to take 0.1 lot per trade When it started to copy trades, it only takes 0.01 lot per trade, and I can get it multiplied based on my...
Hi! I am trying to create an Expert Advisor which will send every day an e-mail at a specified time to my e-mail adress. I writed the code and it works quiet good (It send the mail with the information about the account), the only problem is that sometimes it sends the information about the opened...
Hi, I try to follow some examples but I was not able to make my EA to open a buy position I dont now what happen, if someone could help me. The Idea is open a position if the+DI is higher than 25 and -DI lower than 20 Thanks for any help
Hello everybody.. I am looking for a EA or Indicator model  to draw channels automatically, preferably working on a 1 or 5 MN chart, I could use and modify. ... Thank you..
Hi. I want to Close a Position by PositionClose(Symbol(),4). i Define as Below: #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade CT; CT.PositionClose(Symbol(),4); although compile has no error, unfortunaltely PositionClose does'nt close open positions
I am able to do backtests on forex on my regular metatrader account. In order to get access to stocks I started a demo-account on ActivTrades. The only problem though is that I cannot do backtests on the stocks. Can anyone help me with that?
  EA not function  (4)
Why does an EA not always work the way they should? Are there builders who build EA's which always work? I have a simple EA(crossing MA's) which is been build 2 times by 2 different builders but both does not work always the way they should...
I need help in coding a condition where I input a price (actually 3 prices), and when that price is hit (I will be using a long position for this example) the ea will "know and remember" the exact bar that hit this price. At this point, the ea will use the low price of this bar to exit the trade. It
In the netting system of MQL5, if you place a second order with the ticket number of a first order, is the result.volume value the net position after the second order? Thanks.
Hello all, Is there a limit of charts opened with EAs in MT4 (with mql5 vps) ? I have loaded around 40 charts with EAs and send to vps, and it seems that charts up to #32 do not open any order ... Is it possible? Thank you
I get a memory leak when working on my new indicator.  At the beginning I allocate an array of my Object which later gets resized and filled. Apparently there are exactly as many objects leaking as the resize operation. How do I clean up and/or initialize my array correctly? MyObject instance[];int...