Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 311

Hi, I converted the Battleplan indicator (found in the network) from MT4 to MT5 successfully, but I still have a problem. The diffulty I enconter is to do the indicator in MT5 to paint the battleplan for future time date. In MT4 the indicator paint the battleplan even for future data, in MT5 if I...
Ever since I started seeing "30% History Quality" in my strategy Results tab (MT5), I've been searching for the reason/remedy. Now 11 days has past and I've still been unable to find a solution. I've set "Max bars in chart" to "Unlimited", I've "refreshed" the chart for like a million times, I've...
I tried to test my strategy for the past month, but I realized the "History Quality" was very poor (30%). I counted the candlesticks for the time frame in question and for the past month ONE BY ONE to see if anything was missing. No candlestick was missing! So, the question is what does "History...
Hi, Three Moving Averages EA not working in my MT5. Please advise, how to enable it to work. Thanks
I need to prepare a production environment to run EAs.  I would like these characteristics: Virtual machine on an cloud environment (google cloud or aws),  MT5 start and run some pre-configurated EA on windows startup,  Run several MT5 (with different accounts) on the same virtual machine. There...
Hello, - I have this script which opens pending orders along with money management/position sizing. - My question is... Looking at this snippet of code extern double DollarVol=1; am I correct in thinking this is the dollar value per pip for the symbol loaded on my chart ? If so is there a way for...
Hi All, I'm trying to run the same EA on two different instruments, I've initialised them both on different graphs, they both have the smiley face icon at the top right corner...but only one of the instruments is actually executing trades. Any idea's? Thanks
This EA is generating the error of the image below when placing a buy or sell order, probably because the EA is trying to place a take profit order and stop loss order in the digits that are not accepted, because of the image I see that it does not position TP and SL in the last digits with end 0 or...
Hi, I was chatting with a developer and he has told me that MT4 has problems using multiple time frames in an EA. I use the following to identify forward trend and then look for lower time frame entry points: int index = 0; StDev=iStdDev(NULL,PERIOD_D1,10,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_MEDIAN,index+1);
Hi, I want to test various different parameters on my systems on different two time periods and output results. Is there possibility to feed mt5 tester with custom parameter list and output results? I think I need about ~20 000 tests, so changing manually parameter values by one is not a choise
hello. is there a way to calculate RSI and Bollinger Bands from price (BID + ASK)/2 instead of BID price? thanks
Hi, I need to develop a license generator in vb.net that allows me to create license keys that I will subsequently decode using the CryptEncode MQL function. Anyone can help me ? I used this VB.NET function to generate the license Public Function EncryptString(ByVal inputString As String) As...
  Stochastic EA  (2)
Have you been able to successfully code an EA based on Stochastic info? I have implemented a few with different data such as Stochastic signal slope, overbought oversold, signal crosses. Care to share some of your ideas
Hello, Can someone only disable / remove the stop-loss feature on this script. I need the stop-loss disabled on this script as its interfering with another EA that manages my stop-loss
Hello, I just figured out I must have a problem with my system. I'm using 2 EAs from the market for semi-auto trading, ProfitLossTrail and SmartTrailing (source code is here : https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8674 ) which let me put breakeven and trailing stop values... But I found that no matter the...
  EA
there someone know or have the EA star renko V1?? that EA look good.
I need an EA just for closing positions when two moving averages crossover, and I want to be able to adjust the following specific parameters: MA period - MA type - and the time frame EA applies to. Help me please, and if you know where I can find such a thing give me the link. Thanks in advance
Hello dear friends, please i need help on how to access moving average for 15 mins timeframe while am on H4 Chart, i want to know if i will need ibarshift for it , thanks
Hi Traders, Please, can anyone add an Alert notification to expert advisor?
Hey guys,  I am trying to implement Heiken Ashi candles in my EA and I can't seem to make the iCustom function work properly... From what I understood, I should use these lines from the indicator code in order to select the mode I am looking forward to use in my EA...    SetIndexBuffer(0...
Hello, i'm newbie please help. I want to get pivot from candlestick value at 20:00 everyday at Timeframe H4. I already try this code but it seems not worked well. if(Hour() == 00||Hour() == 01||Hour() == 02||Hour() == 03)    {    RefreshRates();     cHigh = iHigh(NULL, PERIOD_H4, 1);     cLow =...
  Need harmonic EA & Indicator  (157   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Hi, Can someone make this harmonic EA for Eur/Usd and Usd/Chf please ? Input : Today open price ( gmt.00 ) BUY at = open price - 27 pips SL = 50 TP = open price SELL at = open price + 27 pips SL = 50 TP = open price The EA should only take place one time a day.wicht come first, SELL OR BUY
Hello, I need just to answer my question,  if does this code ->  thhttps://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_trend  , contain "automatic creation of trend lines" ? Thank you
I have an EA which includes number of " Functions ", which are working perfectly fine. However, my EA is getting too long and I know I can take the code for my " Functions ", out of my EA and put each one in a file stored inside the " Include " Folder. This would make the body of the EA much shorter...
Hi  please is there EA with this functions: open buy if market touch TP Open new BUY... Open Buy if market touch SL open sell...
hi i need ea when im open for example buy then ea set 40 pip sell stop with distance step 0.1 for example im open buy 0.1 lot and then expert pending sell stop 40 pip with0.2 lot and when open sell stop again buy stop with 0.3 lot in the first place buy and... and i can change step and distance for...
Hey guys, I don't know if this is possible but I wanted to know if there exists such a condition/code that I could add to my current EA such that it does not enter a trade until my previously stated conditions are met AGAIN.  For understanding purposes, let's pretend that my EA enters a buy if the...
According to the help. позволяет связать выполненное действие request identifier (OrderSend or OrderSendAsync functions call) with the result of this action passed to OnTradeTransaction In other words, it allows the OnTradeTransaction function to check if the order was correctly executed. Or am I
Hi All, I am using iSAR function in my EA to get the SAR value of last 3 bars. Here is the code I am using.    SetIndexBuffer(0,indSAR,INDICATOR_DATA);         indsar_handle = iSAR(Symbol(),Period(),0.04,0.2);   if (indsar_handle > 0)   {        ArraySetAsSeries(indSAR, true);   }   int...
Hello! Im trying to modify the MathUnique function from the Math library for multidimensional arrays and I keep getting an array out of bounds error. Anybody mind helping me figure out why? My code is as follows bool MathUnique2(const double &array[][6],double &result[][6])  {//--- check array...