Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 253

2 MA's EA wanted  (1)
Hi! Does anyone of you know of an EA that opens a trade when price crosses the first MA and closes when price crosses the second MA? Can be a semi-automatic script too. MT4 This is NOT a MA crossover EA of which there are plenty. Thank you! Ben
Hello all ! I have two machines with different MT5 builds installed. The oldest one is build 1643, downloaded from my brokerage account at ActivTrades. The newest one is buid 1730, downloaded directly from MetaQuotes. When trying to export the tick data file from the newest MT5 instance, I noticed
Can someone help here ... the operator is overloaded, actually it should work  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                     PlusPlus.mq5 |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+struct...
I have not registered any signals yet. Why does the notification say the account has been registered?
So I'm trying to turn an indicator I wrote into an EA. I coded the logic into the indicator so the buffers draw a line where my SLs should be, as well as drawing arrows where my entries and exits are. How would i phrase it using iCustom so that it places my trades based on those buffers? Would it...
Dear All, Can you please confirm if we can create EA which will be used for Meta 5 but indicator itself is for Meta 4?  Regards, 
Hello, I need a macro or a programme which can export 1000 last bars for a given list of currency pairs and time  frames (eg EURUSD, USDCAD,USDCHF AND GBPCAD) - DAILY AND HOURLY TIMEFRAMES, I need this as fast as possible - can you help me?? Dave
Hi, is there a way to make iBarShift to return indexes from left to right? I like to work with Arrays where 0 means the oldest bar, butiBarShift return it the other way round. Test case in OnCalculate:   for(int bar_number=prev_calculated; bar_number<rates_total;       bar_number++)...
Hello everybody, I'm searching for a good advise from experienced seller. I'd like to offer my EA  using MQL5 market...however I can't pass automatic test which is obligatory. While testing I receive message "test on EURUSD,H1 tester takes too long time" I assume that the reason of that are bad...
i don't know programming. I am giving i'e EA open first lot 0.01 2nd lot 0.02 third 0.04 4th 0.08 every double from last, i need every thing is fine only all lots open same size means if i set 0.01 lot second lot 0.01 third 0.01 4th 0.01 i am copying here if any expert please help me and modify i...
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and looking for a Programmer that specializes in Mql4. So far I have hired 2 programmers for this EA. The first quit, the second made an EA the does n't work. I did n't think this was that complex. I need an EA that enters trades when I'm asleep or at work, and...
I am new to mql4 programming. I want want to understand some fundamental. I have this testing EA whose code is displayed below. How do I stop it from multiple entry. Like when the condition for buy is true, it enters buy on every tick, the same with sell. My question is how to i stop it from...
Hi,  I'm trying to code my strategy into my indicator so it prints buy/sell arrows that I can easily convert into an EA, however I'm having some troubles coding the logic for it. Here's what I have coded for it so far: if (LS) {    x = 1;   } if (x==1 && mColor==Green) {    x =2; } if (x==2) {...
Guys please, so urgent I need a code that delete pending orders when an order is executed
Dear All, Any one knows, how to run EA on 2 min time frame? If you are running EA on 2 min then please share it with me.  Regards, 
[Deleted]
We have used the WebRequest function to send data to the server side and everything has been running normally for the previous 2 years. This latest version is present, and stops all Expert Advisor activities at VPS. At the end of 2018. During this year we have changed all of our EAs...
hello, I am working on a EA  by using mql5 wizard generator. I did not really understand how the signal mechanism module and intra time filter works. I need to open trades only in particular hours of the day. So as I understood bitmap for bad hours of the day I have to convert from binary to decimal...
Hello guys, I'm new to coding EA. I wanna create an EA that can buy when all three moving averages are crossed over to the upside and the distance between the FastMA (21 EMA) and SlowMA(50EMA) is at least 50 pips. The opposite is the same for selling condition. Another problem is that how do I code...
for ( int TrC = OrdersTotal() - 1; TrC >= 0; TrC -- )   {        if ( !OrderSelect( TrC, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES ) ) { Print( "OrderSelect Error #:", GetLastError());  continue;  }      if ( OrderSymbol() != symb || OrderMagicNumber() != mgn ) continue;       //symb is desired symbol and mgn is...
Hi,  Maybe someone have met such a problem before. After I start my EA it places both pending orders, but doesn't print anything. And it doesn't give any error. Just like it didn't see those two "if - else" operators below orders. Both orders are places correctly, so everything declared inside...
Hi guys, I am totally new to programming and I am getting crazy of this error. It always gives me Error 0 with "ticket_1". I have no freaking idea whyif(ticket_0==0 || ticket_1==0 || ticket_2==0){            SL_0 = Ask - 200*_Point;            TP_0 = Ask + 100*_Point;            ticket_0 =...
hi guys i'm a professional coder of mql4/5 EAs from several years i'm specialized in backtest optimization on custom data on mt5, using most advanced optimization tecniques, using special formula for custom optimization criterion working primary on backtest optimizations, my obsession is obviously...
>>> can you help me please ? I can not find the equivalent in MQL5 doing sort for ((( string values ))) .... this my code in MQL4 and ArraySort works OK in string values string x[];ArrayResize(x,OrdersTotal()+1);for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++)      {         if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS...
Hi, I created a EA scanner which can scan stocks from Market Watch and displayed all stocks in each button with name. After few mins all objects are flickering and disappearing. Kindly see the video for better understanding. https://gofile.io/?c=6qkya5
Hello community, when  open symbol information from market view, i can see trading hours for symbol. But i do not find a corresponding function to fetch this information. How do i know, if am currently in trading hours for symbol ? Thank you
  Hedge
Im trying to make a hedge but it wont perform as I want. If I have several orders open in the same position (Have already defined openorders as that), i am defining it that my EA has failed. So then I want to check the trend by using MA on 320 on 15 min charts if its either an BUY or SELL
I am using simple FileReadString(FileHandle) in my EA AceDeal. In text file Command.txt (Placed in Terminal Data Path) is simply string 0.1. Why FileReadString() cannot normally read that string?(???)
  Managing Events  (2)
 hi guys, this is the point: Supposing in 1 instant I have onTick() and OnChartEvent(), which one gets priority? I know when we are inside onTick(), other onTicks events are ignored....what happens when we are inside OnChartEvent()? Thanks a lot.
Hello, I m trying to publish a dashboard expert under metatrader 4 experts section. During the validation I receive an error saying "There are no trading operations" .  Dashboard expert doesnt take any trades. So how can i solve this issue ? I cant add it to indicators section because of it is an...