Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 260

calculate DT oscillator  (15   1 2)
Hi fellow traders I have seen this indicator Mladen Rakic, DT Oscillator I already tried iCustome function to calculate the required parameters but when I want to ask parameters of two different time periods, my computer freezes. so I wanted to know if it is possible to calculate them in my own...
As far as I could see, there's no PositionSelect by index in MQL5, so how can this be done?    for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--){      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)){
Hello there I just started to recode some of  my EA's to MT5, but it totally fails on accuracy  strategy testing. I can't find accurate back test real tick data and you can't import any.  There are notes in the Russian Forum to add this functionality but the thread has no updates in month .. Since...
Hello everybody, who have "Hlaiman EA Generator Demo version for mt4"? Regards
Hello, i would like to test my ea on NZDCAD but on mt4 demo,i dont see the paire. on my broker history of this pair is max 2019.02.01 i would like to test in 2018. Need help :) Thank you
Hello all I have a question about my resultat on my backtest (see the piecture)  i see on "chute maximal" 2406.55 (65%) i dont know who to have this resultat? When i see my graphique resultat i understand "chute abosule"  aproximately (3320 - 713 = 2607) thank you
If you use iMA or iMACD,indicators appear on chart in strategy tester. Are there any ways not to show indicators on chart if you used that indicator in coding?
Guys, I have been using this EA for 2 years. I just realized that it can work better with some new updates(I have ideas but can't implement them into code). I need someone with good metaeditor knowledge. 
Hello,  I have following EA running successfully, however, it works only on 3 digits currency pairs (e.g.: USDJPY, AUDJPY, GBPJPY...), but not on 5 digits currency pairs (e.g.: USDAUD, USDGBP, EURGBP...) @@ Besides, I want to remove Start_Hour and End_Hour. I want to trade every...
Do most (or even any?) trade copier EAs in the Market for MT5 open trades they copy asynchronously? I ask because with some EAs before I noticed that they simply ported from their MT4 EAs and then didn't both to program the MT5 versions with asynchronous trade functions because it is simpler not to...
Good morning everyone I have a couple of question about VPS . I trade a future that expire every month: i have to reload only that future chart or all charts with their EA? If i use platform when charts are migrated, this is an issue
Hey all, i like to get reed of the old terminal log messages when i start a new session. Is there any way to use a command such as "ClearTerminalLog()" to do this or do i have do clear it always by hand ? Thanks & Regards, Chris
  EA mql4 2019  (10)
Can someone do this to me in mql4? Example strategy: 1. buy and sell at the same time. 2. Each "-X pips" repurchase or resell with a lot increase. 3. TP getting closer when it makes a repurchase. No stop loss. 4. If touch the TP, go back and buy it right away. 5. without indicators, only buy and...
Hi guys! I have been working on an EA for a few weeks now and I am stuck: I want to close all trades and open orders when a profit target (say 10 pips) is reached. I have a ClosePosition function which doesn't seem to be working. Would anyone have any idea how to solve this? Thanks a lot, Martin...
Selam, I have an EA and 2 laptops. Laptop A is optimizing the EA but optimization is not working at Laptop B. Same EA, same settings. When I select the parameters and change to the settings tab to start the test, parameters unchecked but test is running. How can I solve this problem? before start
The help for OrderSend says: slippage [in]  Maximum price slippage for buy or sell orders If Is this a digits or pip value (i.e. 20 means 2 pips for EURUSD contract with 5 digits)?
Hi Coders, I am not sure if this is the right section of the forum. Can somebody please add the 3-level semfor indicator (attached) to the Ascitrend EA attached with the post. The EA currently opens positions at Asctrend signal and closes at the opposite signal. It also has TP, SL, Trailing SL, etc...
Does anyone know how to perform the max drawdons in xx candles? I have an example of symbol prices like below: Candle Close high Diference 0 1.258 1.265 0.007 1 1.265 1.274 0.009 2 1.274 1.286 0.012 3 1.286 1.3 0.014 4 1.3 1.29 -0.01 5 1.29 1.291 0.001 6 1.286 1.285 -0.001 7 1.285 1.283 -0.002 8...
  EX4 Decompile  (2)
Hello, is there a software that can decompile the ex4 Build Version 5 Build 1601. I'm interested because I need to know if I have to protect my EA or not. Thanks for your help
Hi Guys, I'm trying to learn the basics in MQL5 coding, i'm trying to display the text "Hello" on the left side of my screen. This is the code i used: void OnTick()   {         // Say hello      Comment ("Hello ");      }  When i load te EA, it doesn't display Hello on my screen. It only says hello...
Hi Everyone, I'm learning to write programs in mql. I wrote a piece of code to identifier possible beginning of trend i'm using three averages to do that: Moving average Period = 20  :  mediumMovingAvg      Moving average Period = 8     :  fastMovingAvg      Moving average Period = 60   :...
Hello again mql community! Im back with an issue im hoping someone may have a solution to. I am currently trying to run massive optimization on all of my EA's and find the best possible parameters for each to set as defaults. However, the three computers I can spare for this project have an i3-2310
Hi all I got an issue with the Stop Loss and can't find out the cause - I got the Mt4 version running just fine however, mt5 is not able to run.  Mql5 can't HELP ..... and suggest to ask the Forum - Does any one has this issue (anoying...) and how to solved it  EA on mt4 works fine - Mt5 ...!!!...
#include<Trade\Trade.mqh>CTrade trade;void OnTick()  {   double Ask=NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_ASK),_Digits);      datetime time=TimeLocal();   string HoursAndMinutes = TimeToString(time,TIME_MINUTES);      if ((PositionsTotal()==0) && (StringSubstr(HoursAndMinutes,0,5)=="00...
Hello Gurus in the house, Please I need your help in solving this nagging problem of assigning each name of pairs to OrderSend function to open, I was able to call all the symbols from the market watch but to assign a particular pair for each OrderSend is the problem, it was just picking all the...
Hi everyone, So I'm currently trying to optimize my EA that was running okay, and I don't really know how to interprete the data that is shown, I red an article about the optimization but nothing that is helping me, also I've been using "open price" only to get more data faster. But here is the...
hi...i accidentally update the ea than i realize didn't like the last version describe   are there any ever downgrade version? thx
Hello everybody, I try to create my custom symbol and I generate tick history for it. But the bar history is missing. It is possible to generate the bar history from tick history automatically from the platform (MT5), or I must generate it manually
How to change account associated with an VPS rented from MQL5.COM ? Thanks
Hello Guys, I made a bool function to count my positive and negative trades daily, if there is more then 3 it returns true. In backtesting it works because all positionated volume closes at once. In real trades, the volume is closed in parts, so the function counts more then 1 positive trade and...