Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 248

Hi, for my EA, I need to constantly check if a given price level was crossed. For example, if the current quote broke out the established value for a partial exit and, therefore, a market order needs to be executed at that moment. The most obvious way of doing this is constantly checking if the
Hi, I'm looking for a free EA that closes all my positions if these are together reached a defined profit. Example: Defined profit is: 100 Now: AUD/NZD: + 100 USD/JPY: - 50 EUR/USD: + 25 Current profit: 100 - 50 + 25 = +75 Still waiting Later: AUD/NZD: - 100 USD/JPY: + 250 EUR/USD: -50 Current
i test this code to serach in all my symbols and find ichimoku crosses but i have error #include <Indicators/Trend.mqh>#include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh>#include <Trade\Trade.mqh>#include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh> CPositionInfo m_position; // trade position objectCTrade
All I have noticed so far is that virtual hosting is all about getting signal, auto trading, hosting indicators and copying trades. But I want to host my own EA on a remove server so that I can trade using my EA on a hand held device. My EA has trading buttons as well. Where can I get such service...
Trying to update EA which has already been installed on terminal (on my VPS so same terminal etc) and says it's going to use one of my activations any reason why
Hello Forex World, How are you everybody? I am new in this world. I am learning about Forex everyday. During learning period, I have found an IDEA. It is very simple. The IDEA is, in a single candlestick I want to open a trade if this candlestick goes up or down 10 pips from it's open position
hello i wrote an EA that opens positions based on signals from a custom indicator (icustom function) but once one position is opened the rest of the currency pairs stops showing the custom indicator and the EA cant get anymore signals until that position is closed. I tired using multiples of the EA
I developed an EA and tested it on 1 minute time frame, it worked perfectly well and obeyed the rules programmed in the EA. But when i tested it using the Strategy Tester and i tried to trace the result with the chart window (ie when it open sell or buy and close same), i discovered that it wasn't
Hi everyone, I've been using an EA generator to test different strategies. One problem I have come up against a few times is when the EA gets in a trading loop. It enters and exits hundreds of losing positions in the space of a few minutes. This happens because there's an overlap between the entry
// DECORATOR// A way of sub-classing more functional objects, dynamically.//// RULE// Open classes for extension and close for changes////
Take a look at this photo We sell about 5 candles, but Expert also sells the next 5 candles. When the sales signal is issued, this code covers 10 candles after the sales signal. Even when the sales signal runs out I would even get 4 if we put 10 candles in the box (MathMax(10,Orders())) if the sales
  VPS: No option to sync  (11   1 2)
Hello! See the pic. When try to sync the vps, there is no option for me to sync it. Why not? How can I sync it? thanks for your help
I am trying to capture Price from the Previous SMA cross and use it as a variable. I know how to program to test WHEN it crosses. I am aiming for the exact price. Anyone able to help here
Hi After i use "PositionClose()" and my open position get closed, I want to know ticket of the last order and use "GetLastOrderTicket()" Functionas below: but the ticket returnd is for The last one left. How can i fix it? ulong GetLastOrderTicket() {//--- request history for the last 10 days
Hi, Could some one please kindly assist with an MT5 MQL5 Wizard module to force BUY only or SELL only of trades? If not, then can you show how to modify codes of an MQL5 Wizard generated EA to ONLY perform BUY or SELL trades? Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance. Sincerely, TN
After running the strategy tester, it gives you the number of winning and losing trades in the Report tab, but I want to know how many trades have hit my stop loss and how many trades have hit my take profit. Because some trades will close without hitting SL or TP, like for example when reverse
I have a basic Expert Advisor that uses: ATR for setting SL and TP ( ATR*1.5) 2-5% risk atrPip converts the atr to pips and rounds up. I use the atrPip to calculate the perPip value for my risk and calculate the lot size I need to trade I am testing with a $1000 account in a micro account. However I
is there any code to identify range and trend market? i used to identify support resistance for some bar...but not perfect all time input int x1 =50; // bar countPHighest1 = Close[iHighest(Symbol(),0,MODE_HIGH,x1,0)];PLowest1 = Close[iLowest(Symbol(),0,MODE_LOW,x1,0)];
is it possible to make expert or script to search all symbols with special conditions and filter them and show in market watch or anywhere else?if yes how? for example i want to filter symbols to show me symbols by macd best postion to buy
Hello everybody, I have set up a simple Buy Position with stop loss and take profit. But, as you can see from the image, after a BUY position is Opened and target is reached, it seems like the program doesn't recognize it and close the position after a very long time. I am losing my mind over this
Hi everyone How can I buy only the first 5 candles of Experts when the signal is given. Thanks everyone
Hi there. When I load an EA on the chart, on the right upper corner of the chart a label appears with the name of the EA and a smiley face next to it. We can´t move it, we can´t delete it, and it is sitting right on top of other indicator info. I asked the coder of the EA and he said that it is not...
  opening ex4 file  (2)
The expert advisor I have is written with the ex4 extension. how do I convert this expert advisor to file with mql4 extension
Hi everyone, I know that since version 1930 of MT5 it is possile to use .NET code from MQL5. My question is.. is it possible to call mql5 functionsfrom .NET? Thanks in advance
Hi, I am trying to use MetaQuotes.MT5ManagerAPI64.dll (managed c++) version 5.0.0.2085 to get charts. The only method that seems that could fit is this one. MTChartBar[] ChartRequest(string symbol, long from, long to, out MTRetCode res); For some reason it is returning the code
I am looking for EA special for pending order, that can be open buy stop or sell stop. If anyone have this EA that can be shared free, Thanks you for your help
how, i m trying to code EMA 14 to show in ATR 14 chart window i can do it in terminal by selecting moving leverage "Previous indicator DATA" but how can i code it for my EA #define EMAperiodATR 14 int start(){ static datetime Time0; bool newBar = Time0 < Time[ 0 ]; if (newBar){
With regard to the code attach below, How can i make my EA close Losing positions before the wining one? int CloseAll(){ for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--){ if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)){ int MN = OrderMagicNumber(); if(OrderSymbol()==_Symbol &&
I have an active VPS and run Forex-Combo on a Demo Acct. I need to connect to the MT4 Platform and get reports. FTP is the old tried and true method, but I don't know how to use it. Any help would be appreciated. Chris Fredericks
Dear Community I'm trying to perform a partial stop loss for each position. I try to check if the initial order that opened the position has got the same volume as the position itself. The order and the position should have the same ticket right? If that is true, the position shall be partially