Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 257

high[1]>ma[1],cLOSE[2]<ma[2],open[0]-high[1]<N2, sell, IF HIGH>high[1](sell bar),close sell, if ma[1]>ma[2],close[1]>ma[1],close sell. buy as the same.
void BtnClose(int myOP){                ActiveOrderInt=0;                for(CloseCount=(OrdersTotal()-1);CloseCount>=0;CloseCount--){                if(OrderSelect(CloseCount,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true && OrderMagicNumber()==ID && StringCompare(OrderSymbol()...
Hello everyone, so I have a trailing stop function which works but once it changes my SL it keeps doing it again and again So this is the function  void TrailingStop(){   //Last bar close price   MqlRates PriceInformation[];   ArraySetAsSeries(PriceInformation,true);   int Data=CopyRates(Symbol()...
  EA removed  (4)
Hi! I bought an EA that has been removed , I had 2 installations left, do I have lost it? Thanks to all
Hi Guys I would like to create a trading robot written in MQL4 that will be able to make trades in binary options, 60 second expiries, for example. The robot will send trades based on a strategy in MT4, the trades appear in the  terminal. Is this even possible? Please help.
  Working with XML  (1)
Hi all, I am developing EA in which I need to parse and read XML. Is there any XML library available which I can use to parse, read and search nodes. Thanks
I want to make a very fast local trade copier, Is writing to and reading from files is the only way to make a trade copier?
pending order triggered, then auto trailing stop came.... Possible? 
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, i try to use the CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL on a new MT4 Build 1170. Confused ist that the MTEditor suggest me the event and the ENUM 'CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL' for the ChartSetInteger function. But the ChartSetInteger function return false and GetLastError return 4210 = Unknown Chart Property....
Hi Please help me develop an EA based on this strategy : 144 period Linear weighted MA 5 period smoothed MA Time frame 15 min Lot size 0.01 No trade before the previous is closed - Buy conditions 1.) 5 SMA signal crosses above 144 LWMA signal 2.) Price is 10 pips above 144 LWMA - Sell conditions 1.)
void getActiveSignals(){    row = 0;    col = 0;    activeSignalsFileHandle = FileOpen(getActiveFileName(), FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE, ',');    if(activeSignalsFileHandle>0)    {        while(True) //loop through each cell        {            string temp =...
I ma trying to find out order open time for a pending order> im using this function but still  don't get accurate results          long time1; datetime time_setup=OrderGetInteger(ORDER_TIME_SETUP,time1 ); I've used order select to select the order. Any help?
Hi I Have 2 Variables Of Type Double (Total Of Profit Pips And Total Of Loss Pips) In Ea And I Want Save Their Values In Text File Because I Need Their Value If I Close MT4 Or If  I Want Use Their Value In Another MT4 So Please Help Me To Save And Read Double Variables In File .    Thanks.
hello together. please need help to program an EA for closing open orders. important is that the function of pre-defined profit is possible. looking forward to hearing from you. thx walter
So I want an EA that open two pending orders at a specified time. The two pending orders are one buy stop and one sell stop with customizable distance from current price at that specified time. For instance, GBPUSD is at 1.26743 price level at 00.00 GMT+7. I want the EA to automatically open a buy...
Hi folks! I am not a programmer! Can someone help me out to set  this code up  in order to ignore all types of the DOJIs? Much oblied #property copyright "Copyright © 2010, Stephen Ambatoding."#property link      "sangmane@forexfactory.com"#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers...
Yikes, I have tested an EA similtaneously on an MQL5 VPS and on another account just on my computer. Same broker & server for both accounts. The EA  also had the same settings on both accounts. Completely different output. The VPS performs very badly and opens trades erratically. This is concerning....
  ObjectCreate bug  (6)
I have problem with ObjectCreate in MQL5. I coded as below and it seems working in backtest mode. ObjectCreate(_Symbol,iTime(Symbol(),Period(),bar)+":Arrow",OBJ_ARROW,1, iTime(Symbol(),Period(),bar),Top_Level); But,when I actually put the indicator to real charts,arrows are not created. And...
Hello guys, I am trying to use this script, but i got some issues which are: line 19 until 24 - "some operator expected and line 45 - variable "shif_open_close" not used. Can I have a little help from you?? Here it goes the code:...
Do someone know how to make ChartWindowFind() returns correct numbers even if I am using multiple indicators with same name? If I do this,ChartWindowFind() returns same number. Or do someone know how to know window number without using CharWindowFind()?
I tried to test my strategy in the MT4 tester. My strategy  requires some minimum amount of bars in the window. I downloaded the full archive so my usual trading windows  have the full hystory and even the testing window seems have the full history. But when I insert a piece of the code into my...
Hey, new issue. I send a market order and try to read the data immediately after the order has been sent - in synchronous mode - not async. So I use PositionSelect() afterwards, using the ticket number which is returned but get return value false. But when I use OrderSelect() instead, MT5 shows me...
Hi, why would an EA appear to work well in strategy tester in that the EA logic works but fails on forward testing by not following the intended logic?  Anybody have an idea. 
Hi Guys, I am looking for an Expert Advisor which is able to lock my trading account for a specified time under specified circumstances. For example hitting Daily Loss Limit -> No more trades for the day After X consecutive losses lock account for Y minutes Only allowing X Position Size Can anybody...
Hi guys, I'm currently in a bind with my EA. Everything was fine and dandy until i tried adding an auto lot sizing function or money mangement The following are the codes I've added in and got me the error. input bool isSizingOn = true;   // Auto Lot Sizinginput int Risk = 1;  // Risk level (%)int...
Hello everyone I coded this very simple DeInit  void OnDeinit(const int reason)  {   if(reason!=3 || MQLInfoInteger(MQL5_TESTING))      if(!MQLInfoInteger(MQL5_TESTING))        {         DeleteObjects();        }   return;  } And when compiling, it returns the following errors. Why does it do that?...
When you purchase an EA here, do you receive the source code? Thanks
Hello I would like to know what is the way in which the profits are calculated in a martingale robot without stop loss, for example if it makes 4 rebuys with -30 pips distance between each trade and the main tp is 7 pips. How would it be calculated the total profit so that the final result is...
  edit alert  (5)
Hello guys how can i add deals volume to condition of alert edit? (see attached picture) please help me.
Hi, I have spend months learning MQL4 and have just finished writing my first EA, or so I hoped. Unfortunatly when I go to test it in the strategy tester, nothing happens, it takes no trades, shows no results, and doesn't run through the chart. I was hoping someone here could help me locate my issue...