Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 193

Hi friends! Has anybody tried <Deleted> I have tried more than 30 times to download and test to no avail, However, when I tried a different EA, <Deleted> , it downloaded and tested almost the first time. Is there something I didn't do correctly, or a problem with the EA itself. Pls help if you have
Hi, Let's say I have 6 pending orders, tagged with a comment. At a certain point I want to check which ones have been triggered by reading the comment on the positions. The ones which are triggered I want to flag off. I wrote a small function which runs through all open positions, reads the comment
I'm copying this MQL5 signal https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/35539 with 2000$ and my lot sizes are way lower than the MQL5 signal account has. I mean the lot size is way lower than it should be. This account shows a 28,000+$ balance and mine is 2000$. So my lot size should be around 0,06+ lots...
Good day, I am trying to limit the number of trades per candle to 1. I am using a method that has previously worked for me but I can't figure out why it doesn't work in the function below: void BuyAndSell() { static int CandleOpenTime; if ((CandleOpenTime== iTime ( "XX" , PERIOD_M5
An hour after subscribing to a signal, the provider's account has been suspended. How do I get a refund? From the 'Rules' section I see this: "Paid subscription canceled by Subscriber is not refunded."
Hi I get error: 2021.01.28 18:52:37.389 2019.06.02 00:00:00 failed to load debug symbols EA run on Strategy Tester visualisation but EA not stop at breakpoints Only I can STOP debuging! Where is a problem? Best regards J
I had an EA perform a (scalping) test on two demo accounts. It went well for a few hours until the message "Trades '4113XXXX': rejected market buy 0.01 EURUSD" appeared. I could also no longer manually place positions, only close. What is the reason for this and can this also happen live
Hello, I would like to create a descendant class of CExpertSignal. I plan to use make it callable by the EA wizard, as demonstrated here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/367 . An instance of this class will be added as a filter in the CExpertSignal generated. In addition to giving a buy or sell
I can not use any of installed EA what I bought or demo what I downloaded everything before 12/21/2020 After Windows 10 upgrade month ago . I don't want to install it again because I will lost 1 of activation and also some of the EA no more exist I still want to use it. What can I do it? How Can I
Hi, I'm looking to make an EA works with multiple currencies, there's a lot of indicator that show a meter based on a score or a index. Unfortunately, none of them's code is available. I've googled to find the formula, but ... didn't find nothing. Anyone knows such a formula please ?
Hello. I developed a multi currency indicator, when i put in my ea im getting 0.0 value and something more. When i call with iCustom i need to inform a _Symbol, but my indicator already have all _Symbol that needs, how can i fix this if is it possible? I call the indicator from the
  robot update  (6)
Hello! I paid a robot rent for a three-month trial period on a demo account. I identified a dangerous bug in his settings and informed the owner to fix it. The programmer reported that adjusted and asked me to upgrade to test. I just didn't get to update the robot. I have already uninstalled and
hello, I have a multiline separate indicator with 4 line graphs and I want to print the latest value from line index 2 from TDI indicator I tried this //Expert advisor double buff[]; //buffer array int h; //handle for icustom chart int OnInit () { h = iCustom (
I've just purchased a grid EA and I've noticed (via backtesting) that it needs to be reset periodically. What is the safest way to do this? I've asked the developer and tried to do my own research but I'm hoping to gain extra insight here. The bot will be running on a VPS . So I assume a reset would
Hello everybody, I have a question for you: Has anybody a code that allows me to setup a take profit based on the whole basket of buy/sell orders open? Let me explain... Let's say I have 1 buy order with TP se at 20 pips, the market goes against, I open another order and I need to setup the TP for
Hello! Could someone suggest robots with the break out feature, i.e. setting that allows you to limit the loss of the balance, as occurs in signal signatures
Hi All, I hope you are all well safe... I am currently trying to put together an EA that is only allowed to take LONG/BUY positions above the Senkou Span A and only allowed to take SHORT/SELL positions below the Senkou Span B. So for example, say the price crossed the lower bollinger band and i
Hello, during testing, I receive the message [invald volume] please help #property copyright "TradeBOT" #property link "TradeBOT" #property version "1.00" #include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh> #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> #include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh> #include <Trade\AccountInfo.mqh>
I have added two RSI indicators using two RSI handle variables and it creates two indicator windows. I want both RSI indicators to be in same window like in the second image. What changes should I make in my code for this to happen
Hello! Can you help me and write a simple EA. I've got no time to learn writig mql5 code, but i've got a simple strategy and i want to test it if it is profitable. There is no need of indicators. The strategy is pure martingale. The EA must open long position in the begining with 0.1 lots, stoploss
Hey Guys! There is a question hovering around my head for a while when I am backtesting EAs. After every backtest, the Chart related to that test stays open in the MT5 Terminal. I have attached a screenshot of the issue. Am I missing something in my code to stop MT5 keeping the trace of the
Hello! How are you? In the past I did some questions, that I solved, but one I am trying to find the answer and... nothing, for this reason the creation of this post. I want to put some conditionals for the EA to close the position immediately, since they are met, but... I can't imagine how to
I'm offering one of my own EA creation for people who want to explore martingale type of system. Because this is written by me, so it would be relatively easy for me to modify and expand it if I see the requests. I have written a lot of grid system for people in the past, some are martingale, some...
hello guys i need ea or script that set auto tp for EX if i open trade for EU at 1.21000 and tp is 10 pips so its 1.21100 and if the price goes against when i open another buy at 1.20995 so the tp auto modified for all trades to equal 10 pips at 1.21050
i'm running an ea on about10 pairs and i would rather only have one chart on the screen at a time and the rest in tabs at the bottom. if all the pairs have the ea activated will that still work even if 9 of the charts are below in the tabs and not live on the screen as tiled windows? thanks
[Deleted]
Greetings to the members of Forum I am trying to capture RANGE IN / OUT periods for Three Time Frames. Looking forward how I can create, fill and get information from a MultiDimensional Array for this purpose. Example of array, if possible at all arrayRange [timeFrame] [InBarTime] [OutBarTime]
Hello friends, I have a question about mt5 strategy tester. When I test my expert in visual mode, it takes about 2 minutes for testing eurusd in last 6 mounts, but when I want to use optimization, it take 3 hoarse to test only 10 cases. I select "fast generic based algorithm" but it is very slow
Hello, a query, is there a way to test 2 or more experts at the same time ??? I know that with MT4 it is impossible. I have an account and I would like to try a combination of Experts, individually the tests are good for me, but I want to know if it can be possible to do a test between 2 experts
hi everybody, I have (for my mind) a bit more of a complex solution. 1. I open a grid of five pending orders. 2. at some event i take all unopened orders away, so the ones which haven't been triggered 3. at another event I want to put the five pending orders again, apart from the ones which were
From a running EA, I am trying to start a second MT4 terminal which then should run its Optimiser and return the results as a report. The idea for this I took from the article Automated Optimization of a Trading Robot in Real Trading ( https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1467 ) dating back to 2007 but