Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 207

hello guys, im new here and i already tried hard to find out want i want buy still cannot find it yet i really need help to find this EA or can some one create this EA  Can anyone help me please? I want EA that can auto modify TP/SL both Buy/SELL Oders to xxx pips or xxx prize base on break...
Could anyone make a very simple EA with a button? With this EA I'll press buttons the whole day to see if I'm good at it. EA should have: - If I press the sell button, then EA should open sell 1 lot + at the same time buy 0.9 lot, 10tp/sl - add same button, but for buy - add sell button with tp/sl...
input int volume, rsiP, bandP;input double sl, bandD;input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES tf;input ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE bandAP;bool ok = false, closing = false;//+---------------------START TIME CLASS-----------------------+datetime cStartTime(int pstartHour= 0, int pstartMinute= 0){MqlDateTime...
Hi ! Can someone help my EA, i need it to open a position when the K and D lines are crossing above 20 and then close that same position when it crosses down 81, that is for the bullish positions. I also need it to open another position when the stochastic crosses down 80 and then close the position
Tried setting up multiple currency pairs for trading from within in the expert for the first time. Everything seemed fine, with trades from every pair showing up in the backtest report on MT5. However, just for the hell of it I tried changing the pair on the settings panel in MT5. I assumed this
[Deleted]
Can We define functions that like  Print("Hello","World"," !"); http://www.equestionanswers.com/c/variadic-function.php Can I define these fuctions in mql4 or mql5?
Hello, I am currently looking for the reason of a repaint issue that only occurs in the MT5 backtest. The following question: I do a backtest in the M5 period, modeling "Every tick based on real ticks". My EA fetches the data of the last D1 candle for every new M5 candle. Does this D1-data
I have this code: double previousBar_open = ( double ) iOpen ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT , 1 ); double previousBar_close = ( double ) iClose ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT , 1 ); double previousBarDifference = NormalizeDouble (previousBar_close - previousBar_open, _Digits ); Print
(see attached file) i can't figure out why this ea doesn't show the buttons in a new window. When i start it on a window literally nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
I have a certain month in my backtest that is consistently abberant (March 2020) and skews my strategy. How could I exclude that month from testing? Thanks!! 😎
How can I do the EA draw in chart using a function? I want to get to this here
Hello, I try uploading my EA to the market, but keep getting "there are no trading operations", I put necessary validations and when I test it from my terminal tester it works in multiple Forex pairs and timeframes combinations.  I have already read the following articles, please don't bother...
Hi all, I'm trying to get my EAs to talk to each other, as simple as it gets, and I would appreciate some help. Since the majority of brokers in my country offer only netting accounts, I'm currently trading with 5 different brokers. For each of them I use an EA, which runs the same script, but using
I tried uploading my product file in seller section.After all the sections such as naming, description & screenshots ,now at validation there is error "invalid lot size for open order", When i test it on my side for several pairs.timeframes,with different spreads,different broker,and with very big
I'm trying to create a line that follows the following settings to form a triangle: -starting from the lowest price and linking the inteception between line3 and SQ2#DOWN -starting from the highest price and linking the inteception between line3 and SQ2#UP the image illustrate my intention
  GENERAL EA  (3)
Is it possible to create ONE one-size-fits-all EA, especially, as it comes to different market conditions, that can perform well in, said different market conditions? I ask because Ive recently created an EA that does great within one range of time but bad within another...its cyclical..and im
Hi, just got started using MQL5 and wanted to test some indicators in an EA. When I tried testing it using the "minute" time frames (1min, 5min, 30min), the indicator appears on the chart as the backtest runs. However, when I shift it to the "hourly" or "daily" time frames, the strategy tester does
Hi, I am trading binary options so there is no spread. Slippage probably, but no spread. I have read that in MT4 one could set this manually. Is there a way to change this in MT5? I found a spread in the settings but it says 'floating'... which confirms what I read here
Hi everyone :), I've currently got a freelancer working on an EA for myself and there's one strange bug that I can recreate but they are unable to. Basically when changing variables in the 'input' tab on the strategy tester I find that they get automatically reset if I tab out of the 'input' tab and...
I dont know why my signal is disconnected ? MT4 is running and logged to MQL5
Hello, I wrote a simple bot with MQL5. It only has 2 input parameters (SL and TP distance) When I run strategy tester I get no results. It just shows as if it's working forever. Any other bot I'm testing has no problems. Do I need to do something special for my bot to work with strategy testing
Hi, I have problems getting indicator values within the OnInit() function. Same methods have no issue in OnTick() function. Below is a demo of the issue. The following is the code used. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
I'm looking for a framework to slot in my own trading strategy. What is the best one? Framework to provide such features as: Order entry Trailing stop options Spread options Order management Equity curve display Multiple Symbols Trade Management All options exposed as parameters so they may be
I want to create an EA with simple buy and sell stop order, the problem is I want to constantly placing a pending order (buy/sell stop depending on the first executed pending order) every time an order is place with a condition of deleting all positions and orders if take profit or stop loss had
I'm consistently receiving error 5273 when invoking SocketRead MQL5 API. I connect to the server from an MT terminal and would like to check periodically if some data have arrived from the server. Here is my code: if (client== INVALID_HANDLE ) return false ; uchar rbuf[ 512 ]; uint rlen=
Just curious if there a neat way of closing order without using CTrade in trade.mqh file in MT5.  Just miss simple standalone "OrderClose" function in MT4.
#include<Trade\Trade.mqh> // create an instance of CTrade CTrade trade; input int SmallMovingAverage= 10 ; input int BigMovingAverage= 25 ; void OnTick () { // we calculate the ask price double Ask= NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ), _Digits
Hi, I have read https://www.metatrader5.com/en/automated-trading/strategy-tester and https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/algotrading/testing#forward But I still don't understand what is actually going on here... nor can I find a proper answer anywhere else thus far! What is actually going