Indicators with alerts/signal - page 735

mladen:
ateciakfx Here you go

After writing the post went to sleep. the morning I got up and checked the forum I could not believe my eyes. It took only 17 minutes and already had from you is what I really wanted. Mladen you're really great. A hundred times thanks

ateciakfx:
After writing the post went to sleep. the morning I got up and checked the forum I could not believe my eyes. It took only 17 minutes and already had from you is what I really wanted. Mladen you're really great. A hundred times thanks

Sometimes it is easy to modify something and sometimes not. That one was easy to modify (obviously )

Is it possible to get this in the build 600 matetrader? or a ex4 file that would work. my version doesn't work its grayed out.

mrtools:
Hello Mrkeo86,

Made this version, for it to work like the one you posted simply add one time frame to your chart time frame and it will be the same, for example if on an hourly chart and you want it the same as the one you posted change your indicator setting to H4 or 240, and it will be the same.

The alerts haven't been tested but they should work as price crosses the fractal support and resistance points

blackjack2k:
Is it possible to get this in the build 600 matetrader? or a ex4 file that would work. my version doesn't work its grayed out.

blackjack2k

Try it out now

panchito:
That's right Engula,

Gentlements,

Would the usual alert packet in this one, being ask to much?

I do have now many good moving averages but I have been watching this one and look really nice, if you please could do it, it will help me a lot to track it's behaviour,

Sincerely yours

Lima,

adaptive_smoother_mtf_nmc.mq4

edit: no need anymore, found similar acting exactly the same way if same parameters...thanks

Nevertheless, here is a version that allows all it works as it should in a multi time frame mode too adaptive_smoother_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Thank you very much MLaden

Lima,

Mr Mladen! Fasten the arrow with sound and visual warning as in the screenshot .

Thank you!

DMNIK:
Mr Mladen! Fasten the arrow with sound and visual warning as in the screenshot . Thank you!

DMNIK

trendalt_alert indicator is a decompiled solar wind indicator. Some more info about Solar wind you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

DMNIK индикатор trendalt_alert является декомпилированы солнечной указатель ветра. Некоторые более подробную информацию о солнечном ветре вы можете найти здесь: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 [/ QUOTE] Вот нашел, где вы советовали индикатор Forex Trend . Но он мене не подходит. Закрепите уведомление со стрелкой для этого показателя. Спасибо!

Files:
..........png  37 kb

Младен; 666391:
DMNIK индикатор trendalt_alert является декомпилированы солнечной указатель ветра. Некоторые более подробную информацию о солнечном ветре вы можете найти здесь: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 [/ QUOTE]

Here are found where you advised indicator Forex Trend. But he mene not suitable.

Fasten the arrow alert for this indicator.

Thank you!

DMNIK

I have never in my life advised solar wind to anybody

Please read the first post of that thread and why I made that thread in the first place

Reason: