Indicators with alerts/signal - page 701

mladen:
alvinkon Try it out now

hi mladen, Thank you very much for your help. It works fantastically perfectly smooth now.

Really appreciate your help. Thanks again..

ValeoFX:
Thanks Mladen. Appreciate the reply. Now to FIND the beast with the vertical lines in it! I managed to get the settings to my liking, just to get the Alerted version. I shall be harvesting.

Good morning Mladen,

Attached is a screen-print of the Normalized macd in the bottom sub-window vs the "Awesome" in the first. I wanted you to see why I prefer the signal from the "Awesome" and why I would like to have one with vertical lines on the candles in the first place.

Looking forward to hearing from you and here is to holding thumbs that you will kindly make me an "alerted"-Awesome as per my previous request.

Wishing you another successful day.

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Attached is a screen-print of the Normalized macd in the bottom sub-window vs the "Awesome" in the first. I wanted you to see why I prefer the signal from the "Awesome" and why I would like to have one with vertical lines on the candles in the first place.

Looking forward to hearing from you and here is to holding thumbs that you will kindly make me an "alerted"-Awesome as per my previous request.

Wishing you another successful day.

ValeoFX

You can not compare macd using ema with awesome oscillator. Awesome oscillator uses simple moving average (sma) not exponential moving average (ema). Those are completely different things

mladen:
ValeoFX You can not compare macd using ema with awesome oscillator. Awesome oscillator uses simple moving average (sma) not exponential moving average (ema). Those are completely different things

Hello Mladen,

I am totally aware of that and that is the reason why I changed the settings so that they both work off the same parameters which in this case is 5-ema and 34-sma.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen, I am totally aware of that and that is the reason why I changed the settings so that they both work off the same parameters which in this case is 5-ema and 34-sma.

ValeoFX

It has to be sma(5) and sma(34) in the macd settings

This is how macd using sma(5) and sma(34) compare to awesome escillator - they are exactly the same

Files:
ao.gif  35 kb

mladen:
ValeoFX

It has to be sma(5) and sma(34) in the macd settings

This is how macd using sma(5) and sma(34) compare to awesome escillator - they are exactly the same

Thanks for your time, Mladen. Appreciate it.

Continued success to you.

Hi,craftsmen!

Please attach the sound notification for the switchman.

Thank you!!!

Files:
bosts.rar  4 kb

mladen:
It can be done, but you will get the signal after 3 closed bars (since it works like that). Is that what you are looking after?

hi there

could u kindly share this indicator with us ?thanks

maniek1244:
HI!

At last time I use a Fractals+Signals+Diapazon indicator. In this indicator sometimes arrows and diamonds get signal in the same time. And this is my signal to open. Like in the picture you can see.

Dear Mladen, questin for you. Is this impossible to add alert when diamonds and arrows get signal in the same time ?

It can be done, but you will get the signal after 3 closed bars (since it works like that). Is that what you are looking after?

nad22:
hi there could u kindly share this indicator with us ?thanks

nad22

It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009

Reason: